The Walking Dead Season 5

Interesting episode tonight. Though... Let's be honest here, I don't think anyone didn't see that one coming. lol

Other than that, not a whole lot to say... Other than that red haired guy needs to learn how to drive. :D

I wonder if they'll do anything with that giant farm full of zombies.

What do you think about the red-headed guy? He seems like he could just flip out at any time. I don't know if I'd trust him, though I don't blame him for being angry at the "scientist" guy after the most recent revelations. :D

Yea. He's a good guy, but he seems kind of aggressive and temperamental even at the best of times. I can't imagine that this will help matters any.

"Scientist" guy is a moron. lol

Edit:

His family was pretty stupid as well. The guy just beat the people who raped and tortured you to death, and your first reaction is to run away from him?

Really???

I agree. Under those circumstances, his family should have been more understanding, and they way they seemed like they were afraid of him? I don't know, maybe he was a violent dude.

I think the explanation given on the talking dead is that they knew he had a history in the military, but they had never actually seen him in action. They just couldn't handle it.

Still pretty silly if you ask me, however.

That's one of those moments where you just say "I'm glad he's on our side" and leave things at that. lol

Really? I don't watch the Talking Dead. You would think his stupid family would have been grateful to him for saving their lame arses. Pussies.

Interesting episode tonight. Though... Let's be honest here, I don't think anyone didn't see that one coming. lol

Other than that, not a whole lot to say... Other than that red haired guy needs to learn how to drive. :D

What do you think about the red-headed guy? He seems like he could just flip out at any time. I don't know if I'd trust him, though I don't blame him for being angry at the "scientist" guy after the most recent revelations. :D

Yea. He's a good guy, but he seems kind of aggressive and temperamental even at the best of times. I can't imagine that this will help matters any.

Edit:

His family was pretty stupid as well. The guy just beat the people who raped and tortured you to death, and your first reaction is to run away from him?

Really???

I agree. Under those circumstances, his family should have been more understanding, and they way they seemed like they were afraid of him? I don't know, maybe he was a violent dude.

I think the explanation given on the talking dead is that they knew he had a history in the military, but they had never actually seen him in action. They just couldn't handle it.

That's one of those moments where you just say "I'm glad he's on our side" and leave things at that. lol

Really? I don't watch the Talking Dead. You would think his stupid family would have been grateful to him for saving their lame arses. Pussies.

Yea. Supposedly, the people he killed were their friends and neighbors. They had been surviving together, and he was the leader.

One day he went out for a supply run, however, and while he was gone, they basically took over, and raped his family.

When he got back and found out about that, he, of course, flipped out and killed them all.

Edit:

Really???

Yea. Supposedly, the people he killed were their friends and neighbors. They had been surviving together, and he was the leader.

One day he went out for a supply run, however, and while he was gone, they basically took over, and raped his family.

When he got back and found out about that, he, of course, flipped out and killed them all.

See, now I find that hard to swallow. If you had been living together, then you would be friends. I know they are going through literal hell, but to just abandon all sense of friendship and loyalty to ANYONE, and to rape people with abandon, as if they don't matter? I don't believe that is plausible. There might be some bad eggs, but I'm sure the rest of them aren't out to rape and pillage. What benefit would you get from that? Sex with a person who doesn't want to have sex with you? Then you get either killed or banished from the "clan?" Doesn't make any sense at all to me.

Edit:

Really???

See, now I find that hard to swallow. If you had been living together, then you would be friends. I know they are going through literal hell, but to just abandon all sense of friendship and loyalty to ANYONE, and to rape people with abandon, as if they don't matter? I don't believe that is plausible. There might be some bad eggs, but I'm sure the rest of them aren't out to rape and pillage. What benefit would you get from that? Sex with a person who doesn't want to have sex with you? Then you get either killed or banished from the "clan?" Doesn't make any sense at all to me.

Yea. That might have been why they actually left it out. The story doesn't make a whole lot of sense either way.

The only way I could see something like that happening would be if there was a really strong rivalry going on, and they were just trying to go out of their way to get back at him.

Yea. That might have been why they actually left it out. The story doesn't make a whole lot of sense either way.

The only way I could see something like that happening would be if there was a really strong rivalry going on, and they were just trying to go out of their way to get back at him.

Yes, raping your "house mates" is a really terrible survival strategy. :lol:

But... But, zombies!!!
lol.gif

Edit:

Really???

I agree, but that was the storyline from the comic. I read the storyline from the show is they were fighting over food.

However, either way stupid reason to leave your protector.

It was very clear. They had just watched him protect them by beating four thugs to death with his fists.

And yes I woulda put that ass down for risking my life for nothing.

I was a bit confused about that. So, his wife left him because he was protecting her. Good riddance.

Meanwhile...so far, the only good show this season was the first one. They might be losing me if they keep it up with this bullshit.

They weren't entirely clear on the circumstances surrounding Abraham killing at least one person in the store. I also don't know if they were clear just how far into the zombie apocalypse it happened.

I will say this, though. I doubt any of us has any idea what our, or anyone else's, reactions to such a situation would be. Sure, we can talk about it all day, but to actually have to live it? Who knows what people would do.

So, particularly if this was supposed to have happened not long after the zombies first rose, it's not completely implausible that someone in the store might do something like rape Abraham's wife, nor is it completely implausible that his wife and kids, after seeing him murder one or more people, might become so frightened that they would leave.

Obviously it's not the smart thing to do, but people aren't smart and rational about their decisions when they aren't under the stress of a zombie apocalypse. :lol:

They weren't entirely clear on the circumstances surrounding Abraham killing at least one person in the store. I also don't know if they were clear just how far into the zombie apocalypse it happened.

I will say this, though. I doubt any of us has any idea what our, or anyone else's, reactions to such a situation would be. Sure, we can talk about it all day, but to actually have to live it? Who knows what people would do.

So, particularly if this was supposed to have happened not long after the zombies first rose, it's not completely implausible that someone in the store might do something like rape Abraham's wife, nor is it completely implausible that his wife and kids, after seeing him murder one or more people, might become so frightened that they would leave.

Obviously it's not the smart thing to do, but people aren't smart and rational about their decisions when they aren't under the stress of a zombie apocalypse. :lol:

True, but I hope I wouldn't have lost my mind so much so that I would be THAT dumb. Also, what would the family expect him to do under such circumstances? There are no jails and no judges or juries or courts, and a person or people like that are dangerous to everyone.

I read the storyline from the comic. It was in fact a response to his family being attacked. It makes their reaction even more ridiculous.

I liked tonight's episode. It started off slow, but it got better as it went on.

Kind of a dumb move all the way around with that van though.

Why did they both get in it? They should have left someone to stand watch.

I also don't really buy that an entire herd could sneak up on them that easily. lol

Last edited:

But... But, zombies!!!
lol.gif

I have a terrible dilemma! The Patriots are playing tonight at 8:30!!! I'm going to probably have to catch the encore Walking Dead now! :D I hope I have the willpower to not check in here and cheat! Lol!

Oh, I'm sure you figure something out. :D

I did end up watching some bits and pieces of it during commercial breaks. :D I have no idea what is going on though. Lol. Meh, I'll probably just watch it next week before the new one comes on.

I was reading another board that is nothing but tv shows and they said the same thing...that yes, whatshisface did indeed kill those guy single handed to protect his family and nobody there could understand the stupid bitch's reaction. One gal said if her husband did that for her and the kids, she would give him the best sex FOREVER..even when she had a headache, lol...not kick him to the curb like that idiot woman did.

But... But, zombies!!!
lol.gif

I have a terrible dilemma! The Patriots are playing tonight at 8:30!!! I'm going to probably have to catch the encore Walking Dead now! :D I hope I have the willpower to not check in here and cheat! Lol!

Oh, I'm sure you figure something out. :D

I did end up watching some bits and pieces of it during commercial breaks. :D I have no idea what is going on though. Lol. Meh, I'll probably just watch it next week before the new one comes on.

Let us know when you've got caught up! lol

Forum List

Back