The Walking Dead Season 5

I was reading another board that is nothing but tv shows and they said the same thing...that yes, whatshisface did indeed kill those guy single handed to protect his family and nobody there could understand the stupid bitch's reaction. One gal said if her husband did that for her and the kids, she would give him the best sex FOREVER..even when she had a headache, lol...not kick him to the curb like that idiot woman did.

I'm almost positive that's why they left it so ambiguous on the show.

The audience simply wouldn't have bought it.

Yes, raping your "house mates" is a really terrible survival strategy. :lol:

But... But, zombies!!!
lol.gif

I have a terrible dilemma! The Patriots are playing tonight at 8:30!!! I'm going to probably have to catch the encore Walking Dead now! :D I hope I have the willpower to not check in here and cheat! Lol!

Oh, I'm sure you'll figure something out. :D

Yeah this far into it you would figure that wouldnt happen. You also dont turn on lights in a strange city and then sleep in the same room the light was in.

But... But, zombies!!!
lol.gif

I have a terrible dilemma! The Patriots are playing tonight at 8:30!!! I'm going to probably have to catch the encore Walking Dead now! :D I hope I have the willpower to not check in here and cheat! Lol!

Oh, I'm sure you figure something out. :D

I did end up watching some bits and pieces of it during commercial breaks. :D I have no idea what is going on though. Lol. Meh, I'll probably just watch it next week before the new one comes on.

Let us know when you've got caught up! lol

Oh don't worry about me. Lol! That won't be until next Sunday. :) I already watched a little of it anyways, like I said. I was a little confused by the part where it showed Carol in the woods with Darryl's crossbow. What was that? Didn't seem to really fit in with the rest of the story.

But... But, zombies!!!
lol.gif

Oh, I'm sure you'll figure something out. :D

Yeah this far into it you would figure that wouldnt happen. You also dont turn on lights in a strange city and then sleep in the same room the light was in.
Hell, I don't do that NOW, lol. Light in another room. Far away from me. So I can see ya comin' but you can't see me seeing you. LOL

But... But, zombies!!!
lol.gif

I did end up watching some bits and pieces of it during commercial breaks. :D I have no idea what is going on though. Lol. Meh, I'll probably just watch it next week before the new one comes on.

Oh don't worry about me. Lol! That won't be until next Sunday. :) I already watched a little of it anyways, like I said. I was a little confused by the part where it showed Carol in the woods with Darryl's crossbow. What was that? Didn't seem to really fit in with the rest of the story.

They were doing flashbacks to previous episodes, so they could show Carol's emotional reactions to various events.

It wasn't anything particularly important. lol

They were doing flashbacks to previous episodes, so they could show Carol's emotional reactions to various events.

It wasn't anything particularly important. lol

Thanks! Lol. That's the problem when you only see parts of the show. :)

If a major player is going to be offed this season, please let it be a couple. Glen and his boring girlfriend. Thanks in advance.

I hope you're right Gath! :) On the bright side, at least the people at the hospital aren't cannibals. Lol! ;)

Way to look at things from the "glass half full" perspective! LOL

Though... To be honest, rapist guy just got killed, so it might not even be all that dangerous for her.

Forum List

Back