The violent anti-Trump protestors are becoming what they protest

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The violent anti-Trump protestors are becoming what they are protesting. The extreme right and the extreme left are pretty much the same. They are both what they hate.

if any y'all are on FB, ya need to look up Thaddeous Dionne Alexander, and see his video on protesting.

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to reason.
Resistance can take very different forms. I am not against resistance. When violence is involved I feel it hurts the cause and usually does not have good results. It usually solidify's the opposite side and pushes those in the middle toward the opposite side.

The violent anti-Trump protestors are becoming what they are protesting.
The only one that turned violent that I've heard of is the one in Portland, but I would really like to know how the anti-Trump protesters are becoming Trump.

The violent anti-Trump protestors are becoming what they are protesting. The extreme right and the extreme left are pretty much the same. They are both what they hate.
Where are the right wing protests?
Is your question a joke?
What in the heck could right protest after this election. You can be assured if the election went the other way the far right would be using violence in some fashion. Many on the far right declared if Trump did not win there would be violence.
I am not against non-violent protest.

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to reason.
Resistance can take very different forms. I am not against resistance. When violence is involved I feel it hurts the cause and usually does not have good results. It usually solidify's the opposite side and pushes those in the middle toward the opposite side.

It hasn't hurt the cause of all the violent drumpfisti. It just made their comrades more exited.

no...they are not. The extreme Right move to Idaho to the cabin in the woods....the extreme left....do what you are seeing in these cities...destroying things and attacking people...

the Trump protestors are not becoming like Trump supporters...there were no riots when obama got into office, twice...there was no organized violence like we see here...we have them on video admitting that they get their marching orders from the Democrat National Committtee and the Director of Special events...who should have been arrested by now.......bob craemer, and scott foval in the under cover videos admitted to their violence....that they are paid and directed by the democrats....

So no.....you post is wrong......completely wrong.

And their pathetic lives will be just as pathetic as it was last week and the week before that.

Becoming?

They are just revealing what they've always been: Totalitarian Thugs.

Only the ones breaking the law. The majority are simply exercising their 1st Amendment rights.

Where are the right wing protests?
Is your question a joke?
What in the heck could right protest after this election. You can be assured if the election went the other way the far right would be using violence in some fashion. Many on the far right declared if Trump did not win there would be violence.
I am not against non-violent protest.
The country is older than four days old. The joke is on you since you can't back up your foolish statement.

no...they are not. The extreme Right move to Idaho to the cabin in the woods....the extreme left....do what you are seeing in these cities...destroying things and attacking people...

the Trump protestors are not becoming like Trump supporters...there were no riots when obama got into office, twice...there was no organized violence like we see here...we have them on video admitting that they get their marching orders from the Democrat National Committtee and the Director of Special events...who should have been arrested by now.......bob craemer, and scott foval in the under cover videos admitted to their violence....that they are paid and directed by the democrats....

So no.....you post is wrong......completely wrong.
there were no riots when either Bush went into office. When you have a winner from the extreme wing of either side, it brings out the extreme on the other side.

Forum List

Back