Trump looking at fast ways to quit global climate deal - source

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Billions of our dollars wasted on a pseudo science and pseudo scientists, that will say anything and manipulate and lie about their findings for government grants, and to take over control of our lives and stiffly our freedoms!

Reuters ^ | 11/12/2016 | Valerie Volcovici and Alister Doyle

Donald Trump is seeking quick ways of withdrawing from a global agreement to limit climate change, a source on his transition team said, defying widening international backing for the plan to cut greenhouse gas emissions. Since the U.S. President-elect was chosen, governments ranging from China to small island states have reaffirmed support for the 2015 Paris Agreement at 200-nation climate talks running until Nov. 18 in Marrakesh, Morocco.

Billions of our dollars wasted on a pseudo science and pseudo scientists, that will say anything and manipulate and lie about their findings for government grants, and to take over control of our lives and stiffly our freedoms!

Donald Trump is seeking quick ways of withdrawing from a global agreement to limit climate change, a source on his transition team said, defying widening international backing for the plan to cut greenhouse gas emissions. Since the U.S. President-elect was chosen, governments ranging from China to small island states have reaffirmed support for the 2015 Paris Agreement at 200-nation climate talks running until Nov. 18 in Marrakesh, Morocco.
It's easy for him to withdraw since it was never even voted on by the Senate. There is no law binding us to comply with the agreement.

It's easy for him to withdraw since it was never even voted on by the Senate. There is no law binding us to comply with the agreement.
The climate has been changing for 5 billion years, neither Clinton nor Trump is going to change it

Trump should make a date to go on national TV and show the world in actual detail why there hasnt been any climate change. especially in the south pole where rescue ships get stuck in the ice.

Trump should make a date to go on national TV and show the world in actual detail why there hasnt been any climate change. especially in the south pole where rescue ships get stuck in the ice.

We can always ask John Kerry when he gets back from Antarctica. He had to go somewhere to avoid being here in Veterans Day.

The climate has been changing for 5 billion years, neither Clinton nor Trump is going to change it

Yet, the retarded dims have based their claims on barely 150 years worth of data. much of it inconsistent.

He isn't even a president yet and already stopping scams... great!

I don't even have particular beef with global warming, except for the fact that there is so much scam in it that needs to be stopped.

We can always ask John Kerry when he gets back from Antarctica. He had to go somewhere to avoid being here in Veterans Day.
what happens if it gets so cold out there, that the plane cant start? and then they send a plane to rescue Kerry, and that engine also freezes up?

what happens if it gets so cold out there, that the plane cant start? and then they send a plane to rescue Kerry, and that engine also freezes up?
Kerry can blow hot air on it.

Kerry can blow hot air on it.
or al gore can pass one of his taco bell fire farts

No such luck.

Well I'm sure there's no such thing as climate change. That's why in the middle of November I'm walking around in shorts and sandals in an area where 20 years ago we would have had two or three good hard frosts by now and temps that make you put on a jacket and a stocking cap. I'm sure it's normal to be able to keep harvesting new pumpkins into January..

Good.

Keep up the good work, Donald. There's lots more to do.

Well I'm sure there's no such thing as climate change. That's why in the middle of November I'm walking around in shorts and sandals in an area where 20 years ago we would have had two or three good hard frosts by now and temps that make you put on a jacket and a stocking cap. I'm sure it's normal to be able to keep harvesting new pumpkins into January..

I bet you don't think that has EVER happened before do you? I remember a winter growing up in Wisconsin where it didn't snow until the middle of January.

I bet you don't think that has EVER happened before do you? I remember a winter growing up in Wisconsin where it didn't snow until the middle of January.
I'm in my 50s. How old are you?

Forum List

Back