The Value Of A Woman

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Islamic State, you know that group Obama belongs to has issued a price guide line on women. So for all you liberal women who support Obama your value has been set.

isis-sex-slave-price-list-arabic-english-resized.png

You notice the "demand" for women has decreased. Could be because camel prices are UP.
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...pills-so-they-never-have-to-stop-raping-them/

President Obama has been bombing 'The Islamic State' mercilessly for a year and a half.

Your OP fails in the worst way as a Straw Man argument. You do this because you have nothing of a coherent argument to put forth.

You are out of the closet cubby.

President Obama has been bombing 'The Islamic State' mercilessly for a year and a half.

And that's why by September 2015 ISIS controlled 3 times bigger territory than before. Pray for Putin's health if you want somebody to defeat ISIS. Obama is just a miserable clown, who wants to look like Mighty Mouse.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a woman .

She has to :

1) Be attractive .

2) Have nice legs.

3) Work making at least a six figure income. Doctor - Nurse - Realtor - Lawyer - Accountant.

4 ) Let me semi retire.

5) Buy me a new truck every four years.

6) Pay for me to go on fishing and camping trips.

Ya ' ll find a woman that fits that bill, please let me know. Please enclose picture of her legs.

:) ;)

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back