The Uvalde Police Force Has Been Suspended.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Go here for the news.

I don't know how long the suspension is to go for, but I pray that each cop wasn't suspended for the same days, weeks, or months because if they are, there won't be any cop out there on the streets for however long the suspension is to be for. To me, half of the force should be suspended first leaving the other half to pull double duty so that the empty spaces are filled in. When the suspended half returns, they can trace places with the other half pulling double duty as well.

God bless you and everyone in that city always!!!

Holly

Prayers up for the people in the troubled city of Uvalde, Texas, especially for the men on the team who wanted to go save lives but were stopped by their boss, not to mention how sad even the boss who made the bad call is likely beyond miserable for his failure of objectivity and the perpetrator's advantage-taking of innocent people's children. Police have insane restrictions thrown at them on one hand, and when they take the time to think about the right thing to do, the perpetrator kills community babies in 2 classrooms and their teachers who died trying to save the life of a child an insane man is trying to deprive of its future. This just gets worse and worse, sadder and sadder.

School district cops?

I would not think that there would be that many to where the local real PDs/SDs could not back-fill temporarily.

That said I don't know how things work down there.....In my AO they are part of the county SD and not a stand alone entity.

Go here for the news.

I don't know how long the suspension is to go for, but I pray that each cop wasn't suspended for the same days, weeks, or months because if they are, there won't be any cop out there on the streets for however long the suspension is to be for. To me, half of the force should be suspended first leaving the other half to pull double duty so that the empty spaces are filled in. When the suspended half returns, they can trace places with the other half pulling double duty as well.

God bless you and everyone in that city always!!!

Holly
I am always amazed t the number of the apparently illiterate posters or the terminally lazy on this forum.

They suspended the school district police force, not the Uvalde police. From your link, which you OBVIOULY did not read.

"Uvalde school district suspends entire police force, superintendent to retire amid fallout from shooting"​

I am sorry Holly, but you need to read your links.

School district cops?

I would not think that there would be that many to where the local real PDs/SDs could not back-fill temporarily.

That said I don't know how things work down there.....In my AO they are part of the county SD and not a stand alone entity.
The people in Uvalde are in a deep state of mourning the unfairness that was delivered against innocent children and heroic teachers martyred because a criminally mental-ill creep who should have been in a criminally mental-ill facility murdered their dear small children. Healing a community that has been shocked by an insane predator takes a long time, and someday they'll understand it takes someone strongly savvy to the monster inside that criminally and mentally sick man's head to outsmart his predatory urges.

I am always amazed t the number of the apparently illiterate posters or the terminally lazy on this forum.

They suspended the school district police force, not the Uvalde police. From your link, which you OBVIOULY did not read.

"Uvalde school district suspends entire police force, superintendent to retire amid fallout from shooting"​

I am sorry Holly, but you need to read your links.
Whether I screwed up or not, a suspension no matter who gets it, in my opinion is nothing but a slap on the wrist when 21 people were killed. 21 people who can't come back and pick up where they left off like a suspended person can.

God bless you and their families always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back