The Utter defeat of the Radical wing of the GOP.

Change your SN to Shallow....

You're welcome to find what's incorrect about my post.

However, you are not welcome to tell me what my handle should be.
What is silly about demanding accountability?

You first.

Bush came in with a surplus and an economy in mild recovery after a short recession.

In his wake, he left Katrina, 9/11, 2 wars, the department of homeland security, TARP, a broken auto industry and a cratered economy.

Happened with the passing of the "Fiscal Cliff" bill.

They looked silly. Completely so.

And in the end, President Obama and the Congressional Democrats got what they wanted.

Which ultimately is good for the country. As I post this, the DOW is soaring. Up 237 points.

:clap2:

wow sallow, you cheering for the defeat of the people in this country is sad..
and all over what? having taxes raised on certain citizens..
I'm so ashamed of most of you

Eh?

The people voted for Obama..and overwhelmingly. Congressional republicans lost seats in 2 houses.

:eusa_eh:

And in the end, President Obama and the Congressional Democrats got what they wanted.

Which ultimately is good for the country. As I post this, the DOW is soaring. Up 237 points.

Change your SN to Shallow....

You're welcome to find what's incorrect about my post.

However, you are not welcome to tell me what my handle should be.

Dude, "shallow" doesn't mean wrong. Get a clue.

It's the defeat of us all, but it certainly feels good to democrats and that's what counts.

Democrats don't care what the consequences are, they only care about the win.

And that's bullshit.

No one who's been watching thinks that the Republicans were "championing" the causes of most Americans. Indeed they ran a man who in his heart thinks half the country are "leeches", and he picked a vice President who feels very much the same way.

The GOP came and comes off of petulant cry babies (literally) that are advocates for 1% of this country.

And those are the very same folks that had a big hand in destroying the economy.

So, you think it's bull shit but all you can say is "They GOP are a bunch of meanies!"?

Fail.

it's pretty clear you have that butt backwards.

Hey look! A left wing nut case disagrees with me! I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell ya!

the fact that you think i'm far left is clear proof that you're so far right you don't know what normal is.

yes, i lean left. but far? no. and if you actually knew anything about what i think, you'd know that.

you don't... along with you not knowing much of anything else.

it's pretty clear you have that butt backwards.

Hey look! A left wing nut case disagrees with me! I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell ya!

the fact that you think i'm far left is clear proof that you're so far right you don't know what normal is.

yes, i lean left. but far? no. and if you actually knew anything about what i think, you'd know that.

very far loon, very far. left left left.

And that's bullshit.

No one who's been watching thinks that the Republicans were "championing" the causes of most Americans. Indeed they ran a man who in his heart thinks half the country are "leeches", and he picked a vice President who feels very much the same way.

The GOP came and comes off of petulant cry babies (literally) that are advocates for 1% of this country.

And those are the very same folks that had a big hand in destroying the economy.

So, you think it's bull shit but all you can say is "They GOP are a bunch of meanies!"?

Fail.

What part of my post was incorrect?

If you folks and the GOP really "cared", they'd be advocating commissions to delve into just why the economy cratered and putting those responsible, behind bars.

Instead..they want to give them tax breaks.

Go figure.

Eh?

The people voted for Obama..and overwhelmingly. Congressional republicans lost seats in 2 houses.

so that means ANYTHING Obama does is GREAT AND THE BEST thing for us with 8%unemployment, spending out of control, and now he is crowing about raising taxes on certain people in this country, and you baaa right along with him..
really dude

that's funny, willow.

you crack me up.

and i suspect the really far left people on the board who like calling me nazi, would probably laugh at you, too.

that's funny, willow.

you crack me up.

it is funny, that you would deny being far left, every time you open your mouth here you spew far left talking points. I guess you think we wouldn't notice?

Since when has the GOP stood up to the Democrats?

We all know what to do in 2014.

Eh?

so that means ANYTHING Obama does is GREAT AND THE BEST thing for us with 8%unemployment, spending out of control, and now he is crowing about raising taxes on certain people in this country, and you baaa right along with him..
really dude

UE is below 8%.

Notice Willow never took my bet.

Because it will be going down..and pretty quickly.

Watch the Democrats win more seats in Congress?

:cool:

Poor, poor 'Conservatives'. The market is soaring now they have some assurance of stability ahead. And the private investors, with many trillions sidelined on those worries, may get into the market this year. That would lead to a vastly improved economy and employment. And a stirring chorus of 'Oh woe is me' from our board 'Conservatives'. They wish to see misery in our nation.

So you'd agree that a portion of the Social Security "Trust Fund" (lol) Should be invested in US Equities

Watch the Democrats win more seats in Congress?

:cool:

very good sallow, as long as they win the hell with the people..
sad sad sad

Poor, poor 'Conservatives'. The market is soaring now they have some assurance of stability ahead. And the private investors, with many trillions sidelined on those worries, may get into the market this year. That would lead to a vastly improved economy and employment. And a stirring chorus of 'Oh woe is me' from our board 'Conservatives'. They wish to see misery in our nation.

So you'd agree that a portion of the Social Security "Trust Fund" (lol) Should be invested in US Equities

That's one huge logical leap.

Grand Canyon style.

Forum List

Back