The US Is Turning into a Nation of Wimps

Yesterday I found that the Movie rating system now warns you if you see people smoking in the film. Now the University of Virginia has canceled the 21-gun salute for its Veterans Day ceremony over concerns that firing weapons on campus could cause "panic" among students.
What kind of kids are we raising today
University of Virginia cancels 21-gun salute from Veterans Day ceremony
God forbid being are concerned about gun violence when you assfucks refuse to do anything about it.
WTF have you done about it, assfuck? I mean, beyond crying on a messageboard, assfuck?
I vote for people willing to act instead of the NRA fed people for whom assfucks like you vote.

And I laugh when I see toters hauling their guns around in public acting like tough guys.

Yesterday I found that the Movie rating system now warns you if you see people smoking in the film. Now the University of Virginia has canceled the 21-gun salute for its Veterans Day ceremony over concerns that firing weapons on campus could cause "panic" among students.
God forbid being are concerned about gun violence when you assfucks refuse to do anything about it.
What do you propose for doing something about it?
Ban assault type rifles & high capacity magazines. Better background checks for all purchases/ transfers. Better mental screening. Better training for concealed carry permits.

These people are the worst people on the planet today. They should be kicked to the curb, and never allowed back into the conversation.

This has turned into the very definition of a "Get off my lawn" thread. Sheesh.

Ban assault type rifles & high capacity magazines. Better background checks for all purchases/ transfers. Better mental screening. Better training for concealed carry permits.

No.

Come and take it, pussy.

a 21 gun salute is gun violence?

I bet a 5 mph wind blows you over, you fucking pansy.
He has to fight for space with his dog under the bed on the 4th of July. He hates the 4th because of the fireworks. Lost his man card ages ago.

We achieved security and prosperity and that being done fully one half of the population, with no real worries to concern them, became consumed with their feelings and chose to believe their feelings are facts and that Every body must accept that.

No Marty, gun violence is what caused the fear when hearing gunfire. Try to keep.

a known event, with a know 21 gun salute, the only people showing fear are wussies like you.

poooooosssseeeeeeyyyyy

He has to fight for space with his dog under the bed on the 4th of July. He hates the 4th because of the fireworks. Lost his man card ages ago.

The dog actually has an excuse.

We achieved security and prosperity and that being done fully one half of the population, with no real worries to concern them, became consumed with their feelings and chose to believe their feelings are facts and that Every body must accept that.

The greatest danger in this attempted forced capitulation is that the feelings are facts delusion is not limited to sentiments only but is now being employed to alter actual facts to a more palatable liberal view.

So now an honorary tradition is gun violence to you? That is pretty sad. I’m sorry you are such a baby.

You do realize that better mental screening will prevent you from owning even a squirt gun.

I’m a fan of watching true crime podcasts. Nothing is more annoying than reading comments on them from viewers asking the youtubers to warn people in advance who might be “triggered“ by violence/ death ahead of the video. I guess they can’t figure out on their own that there could be violent context included...duh. This generation is so damn stupid.

Now the University of Virginia has canceled the 21-gun salute for its Veterans Day ceremony over concerns that firing weapons on campus could cause "panic" among students.
Wow, if guns are going to be in the picture at all, how would they rather the grand appearance take place, right up out of no where when a shooting happens or with the proper and considerate heads up that the kids of course were given?

God bless you and our veterans who are still here always!!!

Holly

Yes we have a group of cowards scared to come out of their homes without a gun. Pathetic.

You do realize that better mental screening will prevent you from owning even a squirt gun.

Really, why would they ban the smart people instead you you fucking moronic Trumpettes?

So now an honorary tradition is gun violence to you? That is pretty sad. I’m sorry you are such a baby.

That is what you have created.

No Marty, gun violence is what caused the fear when hearing gunfire. Try to keep.

a known event, with a know 21 gun salute, the only people showing fear are wussies like you.

poooooosssseeeeeeyyyyy

So you think everyone knew?

Forum List

Back