The UNOFFICIAL COVID 19 DEATH WATCH ... The unfortunate who DIED while vaccinated!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Josephine County, Ore. -- On Saturday, Josephine County Public Health Officials announced that two more people have died from coronavirus, with one of the victims being fully vaccinated.

The 47-year-old woman was diagnosed on August 9th and died the following day at Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass.

Health officials did state that the woman did have underlying conditions, but they were not specified.

(Excerpt) Read more at kdrv.com ...

You may add more as the list grows!

When a vaccination claims 84% to 90% effectiveness, as these do, that means that it won't work for some people.

Numbers are hard for Trumpsters.

1629058867074.png

What??? Now you're saying it isn't a miracle cure that will save everyone's life?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

No. Nor has anyone.

Did someone in your universe claim that the vaccines are supposed to be 100% effective? And you believed them?

1629059246526.png

With a nearly 20% potential mortality rate sounds like I might as well take my chances and not get vaccinated and rely on my own potential antibodies to save me.

*****CHUCKLE******

Agreed. Don't get vaccinated.

1629059741497.png

Good! I won't and since it's obvious from the OP and yourself that the vaccinated are carriers of the plague there's no point in vaccination cards or locking down since you're saying that all the vaccinated are just a bunch of Typhoid Mary's anyway.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 526119

Good! I won't and since it's obvious from the OP and yourself that the vaccinated are carriers of the plague there's no point in vaccination cards or locking down since you're saying that all the vaccinated are just a bunch of Typhoid Mary's anyway.

*****SMILE*****

But I don't think that "the unvaccinated are carriers of the plague".

That's just something you made up in your mind with no evidence.

There isn't much I can do about the fantasies you Trumpsters are prone to creating for yourselves.

There isn't much I can do about the fantasies you Trumpsters are prone to creating for yourselves.
Science clarifies otherwise.

1629060491158.png

Where did I say they were?

Are you making things up to fit your delusion?

Sounds like the fantasies are your pathetic attempts to change what was stated because you know that you're just a whiny little sheepel groveling at the modern progressive democratic liberal fascists feet and asking for more, more, more,...

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 526123

Where did I say they were?

Are you making things up to fit your delusion?

Sounds like the fantasies are your pathetic attempts to change what was stated because you know that you're just a whiny little sheepel groveling at the modern progressive democratic liberal fascists feet and asking for more, more, more,...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Aww, Mac strikes a nerve again.

I support your right to not get vaccinated.

I am against mandates.

You're welcome.

When a vaccination claims 84% to 90% effectiveness, as these do, that means that it won't work for some people.

Numbers are hard for Trumpsters

FYI, I'm one of the "Trumpers" that you don't like, but I'll have to agree with you. I just got out of high school, and I can tell you I didn't go through twelve years of basic math in order to not see basic math in action.

Josephine County, Ore. -- On Saturday, Josephine County Public Health Officials announced that two more people have died from coronavirus, with one of the victims being fully vaccinated.

The 47-year-old woman was diagnosed on August 9th and died the following day at Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass.

Health officials did state that the woman did have underlying conditions, but they were not specified.

(Excerpt) Read more at kdrv.com ...

You may add more as the list grows!

I just heard an official say today on TV that of all the Covid cases in the hospitals, about 90% of them are unvaccinated, which means that 1 out of every 10 admitted to the hospital for Covid got it already vaccinated.

Forum List

Back