The UNOFFICIAL COVID 19 DEATH WATCH ... The unfortunate who DIED while vaccinated!

I just heard an official say today on TV that of all the Covid cases in the hospitals, about 90% of them are unvaccinated, which means that 1 out of every 10 admitted to the hospital for Covid got it already vaccinated.
You must have been watching MSM, I have seen reports putting that number closer to 50%. The "not vaccine" is a farce. Why don't you just drink bleach.

You must have been watching MSM, I have seen reports putting that number closer to 50%. The "not vaccine" is a farce. Why don't you just drink bleach.

I know a number of people working in the medical industry as doctors, nurses, etc., and I don't think I believe half the Covid admittees into hospitals are already vaccinated.

Some, but not half.

When a vaccination claims 84% to 90% effectiveness, as these do, that means that it won't work for some people.

Numbers are hard for Trumpsters.
You're not to good with numbers yourself, are you? Or is it that you've just started believing big Pharma?

The effectiveness of the vaccine is less than 60%

Aww, Mac strikes a nerve again.

I support your right to not get vaccinated.

I am against mandates.

You're welcome.

Biden admin just lost almost all their political capital to enforce mandates at any rate. By the time they recover any, the failure of the vaccines will be obvious

A 13-year-old Michigan boy died in his sleep three days after receiving the coronavirus vaccine in June and the Centers for Disease Control has opened an investigation into the death, a report said on Sunday.

Jacob Clynick — who was preparing to enter high school in the fall — received his second dose of the Pfizer vaccine at a Walgreens in Zilwaukee, Mich. on June 13, his aunt told the Detroit Free Press.

Jacob was healthy and had no underlying health conditions. In the two days following the second jab, the only side effects he had experienced were the same ones most others had to deal with: fatigue and fever.

On June 15, two nights after receiving the second dose, Jacob complained of a stomach ache before going to sleep and never woke up.

“He passed away in the middle of the night at home,” his aunt, Tammy Burages, said.

The CDC investigation was confirmed by the county health department. The medical examiner performed an autopsy, although a cause of death has not been determined.

“The investigation as to whether there is a correlation between his death and vaccination is now at the federal level with CDC,” the Saginaw County Health Department Medical Director told the Free Press in a statement.

“Meanwhile, the health department continues to encourage families to speak with their physicians to weigh their own risks and benefits of vaccination.”

Jacob’s death was reported a month after the CDC acklowdeged “relatively few” reports of myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle, among adolescents and young adults who receive the vaccine, though most

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Forum List

Back