The United States now has the highest income inequality in the developed world

Kimura

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Bassano del Grappa
Mazel Tov!

I'd personally like to thank Wall Street and DC. And a hat tip to their sycophantic, douche bag cheerleaders. The DC/Wall Street combine has been passing laws for decades which favor the banks and the ridiculously wealthy. If you're poor, there's no need to move to Mexico, just give it another decade or so.

income+inequality.jpg

The higher the red dot, the higher the income disparity.

Here

It's easier to implement and control a Top Down Authoritarian Regime without a wealthy and independent Middle Class to get in the way.

Mazel Tov!

I'd personally like to thank Wall Street and DC. And a hat tip to their sycophantic, douche bag cheerleaders. The DC/Wall Street combine has been passing laws for decades which favor the banks and the ridiculously wealthy. If you're poor, there's no need to move to Mexico, just give it another decade or so.

income+inequality.jpg

Here
Or you could get a job. Not sure what career whining on the internet prepares you for, though...

Mazel Tov!

income+inequality.jpg

Here

You can't even read a chart. It shows the change in "income disparity" since 1960. Of course, when you lower marginal rates, then high income earners report more of their income and they're also willing to work longer hours thereby earning more income. I'm sure having doctors call it it quits at 5:00 PM so they can hit the golf course is a situation you find desirable.

Mazel Tov!

income+inequality.jpg

Here
Or you could get a job. Not sure what career whining on the internet prepares you for, though...

I have more money than all of you assholes combined. If I decided to not go back to work, my life wouldn't skip a beat.

You're going to think about money this weekend. I'm not.

Last edited:
Mazel Tov!

income+inequality.jpg

Here

I have more money than all of you assholes combined. If I decided to not go back to work, my life wouldn't skip a beat.

Sure you do......and no I'm not.
Exactly how many millions are you worth? It better be in the hundreds to make such a ridiculous statement.

Exactly how many millions are you worth? It better be in the hundreds to make such a ridiculous statement.

Net worth? Total? I'm worth like 8.7 million US at 36. Total financial assets. I have fuck you money. I can call it quits tomorrow.

I own two bars in Hoboken, NJ. I also own 2 10 unit apartment complexes on the Hudson.

And I'm left of center.....What bitches? I actually have money, I don't jerk off about it.

Last edited:

Net worth? Total? I'm worth like 8.7 million US at 36. Total financial assets. I have fuck you money. I can call it quits tomorrow.

I own two bars in Hoboken, NJ. I also own 2 10 unit apartment complexes on the Hudson.

Sure you do. And I already did. I for one would never state my net worth on a message board. Neither would anyone I know who has the brains to make a serious amount of money.
I'll just say I retired at 46.
And I can promise you....you dont have more money then even one of us.

Go back to your moms basement....

Sure you do. And I already did. I for one would never state my net worth on a message board. Neither would anyone I know who has the brains to make a serious amount of money.
I'll just say I retired at 46.
And I can promise you....you dont have more money then even one of us.

Go back to your moms basement....

LOL. Ok. I'll go back to mommy's basement.

As I was telling my girlfriend, Scarlett Johansson, yesterday -- anyone can say anything on the internet.

Now stamp your feet and pout some more. But the one tactic guaranteed to get people to believe you is threatening to hold your breath until you turn blue.

And I'm left of center.....What bitches? I actually have money, I don't jerk off about it.
If you have all that money, you're one of the rich assholes you're complaining about.

Progressives are such flaming hypocrites.

Mazel Tov!

income+inequality.jpg

Here

Explain to me how life is better in Spain than here. Their income inequality is lower, but so is their GDP per-capita (source). So how is the life of an average person better with less, but only as long as his neighbors aren't much richer or poorer than him.

This idea of shared misery is just stupid.

And I'm a French model. Bonjour

Dimon-State-Farm.png

What is really funny is all of these tools who can not rub two dimes together and have NO future but believe that it is a really great thing that the wealthy own the politicians and can ensure that the middle class and the poor manage to get less and less of the pie and the wealthy get more and more. Because being part of the con tool world, they believe what they are told. And do not read the information out there that explains clearly why it is a dangerous thing. They are a sad lot, but rather funny.
As the us economy becomes less and less important in the world, and as they work longer hours for less pay, they will continue to tell all who will listen how wonderful it is. As they have paid more and more for health care, to the point that they pay twice that of the average world citizen, and have worse than average health care results, they have and will tell all who listen how wonderful our health care is. Because they are con tools. And they believe what they are told.

Last edited:

There are at least 3 people who post on this board that paid more in taxes last year than you claim to have, so how can you have more money than everyone on this board combined?

By the way, how far left of center do you consider yourself? It seems to me you come down somewhere in the parking lot.

What is really funny is all of these tools who can not rub two dimes together and have NO future but believe that it is a really great thing that the wealthy own the politicians and can ensure that the middle class and the poor manage to get less and less of the pie and the wealthy get more and more. Because being part of the con tool world, they believe what they are told. And do not read the information out there that explains clearly why it is a dangerous thing. They are a sad lot, but rather funny.
As the us economy becomes less and less important in the world, and as they work longer hours for less pay, they will continue to tell all who will listen how wonderful it is. As they have paid more and more for health care, to the point that they pay twice that of the average world citizen, and have worse than average health care results, they have and will tell all who listen how wonderful our health care is. Because they are con tools. And they believe what they are told.

How can the wealthy own the politicians when the politicians have all the power?

Forum List

Back