The United States has regained respect.

You ain't shit Moon Bat.

The Democrats don't want us to have the right to keep and bear arms and if you are a filthy ass Democrat then you are against the Bill of Rights, which makes you a traitor to the Constitution.

Americans hate Joe Potatohead. Only the stupid Moon Bat scum, Illegals, welfare queens and Negroes support the sonofabitch.

I plan on and will still be a gun owner well past Biden.

Because I don't lay down at the altar of guns or decorate it with pop culture political slogans?
I think it's because you'd vote for someone who's so obviously not capable of doing the job, Happy! Would you vote for another Democrat at this point? Surely Joe Biden isn't the "best" that the Democratic Party has to offer?

I think it's because you'd vote for someone who's so obviously not capable of doing the job, Happy! Would you vote for another Democrat at this point? Surely Joe Biden isn't the "best" that the Democratic Party has to offer?

He is heads and shoulders better than whatever it was we just went through and that was good enough for me.

Already we have the respect of the rest of the world coming back up.

He is heads and shoulders better than whatever it was we just went through and that was good enough for me.

In what way exactly? With the economy? (Ouch!) With foreign policy? (Ouch again!) With immigration? (Serious Ouch!) With all due respect...I know you loath Donald Trump but Joe Biden is an AWFUL President! Everything he touches turns to shit and it's getting worse by the day!

Southwest Airlines ain't respecting Potatohead's stupid mandate. LOL!

1634670430051.png

In what way exactly? With the economy? (Ouch!) With foreign policy? (Ouch again!) With immigration? (Serious Ouch!) With all due respect...I know you loath Donald Trump but Joe Biden is an AWFUL President! Everything he touches turns to shit and it's getting worse by the day!
New Improved Faux Xiden:
Illegitimate as Hitler, only 2 times as dumb Now with 25% more Satan!

Last edited:

That's why France pulled their ambassador, Canada won't talk to us and Great Britain is P.O.d at Biden.

Because Blow Job Joe is good to go!

The economy is actually up since TFG. Of course we are having supply issues as demand goes up and many low wage workers dont want to come back to the same shit wages. So, there is going to be some friction. Stock market is up, unemployment is down. It would be nice if government could further invezt but we know why that's not happening

Six months into Joe Biden's presidency, approval ratings of U.S. leadership around the world had largely rebounded from the record-low ratings observed during the Trump administration.

A new Gallup report shows that as of early August 2021, across 46 countries and territories, median approval of U.S. leadership stood at 49%. This rating is up from the 30% median approval at the end of Trump's presidency...

[T]he substantial gains across so many countries halfway through 2021 make it unlikely that the final rating for Biden's first year in office could retreat to his predecessor's levels...
In the first few hours of his presidency, Biden rejoined the Paris Climate Accord and halted Trump's decision to leave the World Health Organization. And, in his first foreign policy speech as president, Biden vowed to repair U.S. alliances through diplomacy and restore the image of the U.S.
These words and actions likely reassured many longtime U.S. allies and the international community at large and may have contributed to the surge in approval ratings across most of the 46 countries and territories surveyed through the first half of 2021.

A conspicuous exception is the Russian Federation where approval of the U.S. president plummeted to 13% - consistent with Putin's joining with China's Xi in long refusing to recognize the President's election. The KGB thug had been exposed as interfering in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to help Trump and hurt Clinton.
Great Britain held Biden in contempt, he’s such a Brandon.

Six months into Joe Biden's presidency, approval ratings of U.S. leadership around the world had largely rebounded from the record-low ratings observed during the Trump administration.

A new Gallup report shows that as of early August 2021, across 46 countries and territories, median approval of U.S. leadership stood at 49%. This rating is up from the 30% median approval at the end of Trump's presidency...

[T]he substantial gains across so many countries halfway through 2021 make it unlikely that the final rating for Biden's first year in office could retreat to his predecessor's levels...
In the first few hours of his presidency, Biden rejoined the Paris Climate Accord and halted Trump's decision to leave the World Health Organization. And, in his first foreign policy speech as president, Biden vowed to repair U.S. alliances through diplomacy and restore the image of the U.S.
These words and actions likely reassured many longtime U.S. allies and the international community at large and may have contributed to the surge in approval ratings across most of the 46 countries and territories surveyed through the first half of 2021.

A conspicuous exception is the Russian Federation where approval of the U.S. president plummeted to 13% - consistent with Putin's joining with China's Xi in long refusing to recognize the President's election. The KGB thug had been exposed as interfering in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to help Trump and hurt Clinton.

You have lost all of yours with this thread,not to mention all of your credibility...

Forum List

Back