The United States has regained respect.

First they don't give a shit about our allies.
By "they" I assume you mean anyone who is tired of the rest of the world shooting gallons of semen up America's ass. Our "allies" don't give a single fuck about us. Where have you been the past 50+ years? All our "allies" care about is what they can get from us at our taxpayers' expense while they turn up their noses at us and shit talk us behind our backs.

You know it's fucking true. You're just mad that it took a guy like Trump to actual say what 180 million of us have been thinking for 2 decades minimum.
Then they claim & whine that our allies hate Biden. Now they don't care again.
No "they" don't. Our allies generally love Biden because he bends over and spreads his ass cheeks for them the fuck us all right up the ass without lube. You probably benefit from such ass rape, so you ham-fist yourself to the thought of it.
Consistency can be a good thing, and Trumpsters consistently lack any credibility whatsoever. Not to be taken seriously.
Again, by "Trumpsters" I assume you mean anyone who is tired of the global sodomy and bukkake all over America's face. I think most of the people in this very large group of people who are fed up with the bullshit don't take you seriously.

Six months into Joe Biden's presidency, approval ratings of U.S. leadership around the world had largely rebounded from the record-low ratings observed during the Trump administration.

A new Gallup report shows that as of early August 2021, across 46 countries and territories, median approval of U.S. leadership stood at 49%. This rating is up from the 30% median approval at the end of Trump's presidency...

[T]he substantial gains across so many countries halfway through 2021 make it unlikely that the final rating for Biden's first year in office could retreat to his predecessor's levels...
In the first few hours of his presidency, Biden rejoined the Paris Climate Accord and halted Trump's decision to leave the World Health Organization. And, in his first foreign policy speech as president, Biden vowed to repair U.S. alliances through diplomacy and restore the image of the U.S.
These words and actions likely reassured many longtime U.S. allies and the international community at large and may have contributed to the surge in approval ratings across most of the 46 countries and territories surveyed through the first half of 2021.

A conspicuous exception is the Russian Federation where approval of the U.S. president plummeted to 13% - consistent with Putin's joining with China's Xi in long refusing to recognize the President's election. The KGB thug had been exposed as interfering in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to help Trump and hurt Clinton.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

By "they" I assume you mean anyone who is tired of the rest of the world shooting gallons of semen up America's ass. Our "allies" don't give a single fuck about us. Where have you been the past 50+ years? All our "allies" care about is what they can get from us at our taxpayers' expense while they turn up their noses at us and shit talk us behind our backs.

You know it's fucking true. You're just mad that it took a guy like Trump to actual say what 180 million of us have been thinking for 2 decades minimum.

No "they" don't. Our allies generally love Biden because he bends over and spreads his ass cheeks for them the fuck us all right up the ass without lube. You probably benefit from such ass rape, so you ham-fist yourself to the thought of it.

Again, by "Trumpsters" I assume you mean anyone who is tired of the global sodomy and bukkake all over America's face. I think most of the people in this very large group of people who are fed up with the bullshit don't take you seriously.
tumblr_ne2xgj19sh1rnhnqfo1_500.gif

Mac likes it up the poop chute.....True story.

Ever notice how popularity is of utmost importance to PROGS?

Can you guess why?

How about deep dependency and mental laziness? If the majority say it's so then it must be so, climb on board, let's go for a ride.

Guys like the OP are the first in-line to follow the pied piper.

Ever notice how popularity is of utmost important to PROGS?

Can you guess why?

How about deep dependency and mental laziness? If the majority say it's so then it must be so, climb on board, let's go for a ride.

Guys like the OP are the first in-line to follow the pied piper.
Their self-esteem is reliant upon the approval of people who loathe them.....There's a reason that they're neurotic beyond repair.

Don’t need to many
I know of no more recent comprehensive survey, bot one can always speculate.
No speculation here, many countries criticized the US for leaving Afghanistan. Biden getting out of Afghanistan was good, his not worrying about what the rest of the world thought is better.

There are 150 million gun owners in this country.

None of them have any respect for Potatohead, just like most of the world.

No, I said gun nuts.

I'm a gun owner and if I had to vote again it would still be Biden.

Six months into Joe Biden's presidency, approval ratings of U.S. leadership around the world had largely rebounded from the record-low ratings observed during the Trump administration.

A new Gallup report shows that as of early August 2021, across 46 countries and territories, median approval of U.S. leadership stood at 49%. This rating is up from the 30% median approval at the end of Trump's presidency...

[T]he substantial gains across so many countries halfway through 2021 make it unlikely that the final rating for Biden's first year in office could retreat to his predecessor's levels...
In the first few hours of his presidency, Biden rejoined the Paris Climate Accord and halted Trump's decision to leave the World Health Organization. And, in his first foreign policy speech as president, Biden vowed to repair U.S. alliances through diplomacy and restore the image of the U.S.
These words and actions likely reassured many longtime U.S. allies and the international community at large and may have contributed to the surge in approval ratings across most of the 46 countries and territories surveyed through the first half of 2021.

A conspicuous exception is the Russian Federation where approval of the U.S. president plummeted to 13% - consistent with Putin's joining with China's Xi in long refusing to recognize the President's election. The KGB thug had been exposed as interfering in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to help Trump and hurt Clinton.

What does the world think about CHINESE LEADERSHIP?

Do they seem concerned?

No, I said gun nuts.

I'm a gun owner and if I had to vote again it would still be Biden.

You ain't shit Moon Bat.

The Democrats don't want us to have the right to keep and bear arms and if you are a filthy ass Democrat then you are against the Bill of Rights, which makes you a traitor to the Constitution.

Americans hate Joe Potatohead. Only the stupid Moon Bat scum, Illegals, welfare queens and Negroes support the sonofabitch.

Forum List

Back