The Ukraine Attacked Russian City with Missile!

Sure deadprick. Sure. :itsok:
Dependent on Western money the war directed by the US/Nato you clowns have spent $113 billion on that Colony so far, do you like pissing your tax dollars up the wall, i have a great idea why doesn't your Country and mine worry about spending that cash on our own people instead of sticking our noses into other Countries?

Dependent on Western money the war directed by the US/Nato you clowns have spent $113 billion on that Colony so far, do you like pissing your tax dollars up the wall, i have a great idea why doesn't your Country and mine worry about spending that cash on our own people instead of sticking our noses into other Countries?
You should pay attention to actual definitions. Someday maybe you will. 👍

Polyans were East Slavic tribes, as were Drevlians, Viatichi, Siveriane, Radimichi and others. When the Rus' state was formed (not the Russian state), regional divisions were strong and only Vladimir the Great (not Putin) and Yaroslav the Wise were able to centralize the state.
First of all, the term Rus' back in IX century was actually prononced as Roussi (likely - Slavic prononsation of the Finnish "Ruotsi" - "Swedens", "Oarsmen" - i.e. Vikings). The Greeks heard it as "Ros", and Latin and Arabic speakers - as "Rus". The first known written usage of the term "Rosia" - "Ρωσία", is the middle of X century. Modern Russians still use all those terms. For example in the USSR Anthem.
IMG_20230803_221406.jpg

That is basics, Russian. Go read some schoolbooks and don't embarrass yourself.
Ok. Let's return to the question - what cities were built by Ukrainians?

First of all, the term Rus' back in IX century was actually prononced as Roussi (likely - Slavic prononsation of the Finnish "Ruotsi" - "Swedens", "Oarsmen" - i.e. Vikings). The Greeks heard it as "Ros", and Latin and Arabic speakers - as "Rus". The first known written usage of the term "Rosia" - "Ρωσία", is the middle of X century. Modern Russians still use all those terms. For example in the USSR Anthem

Yeah, thanks. But I didn't ask where the term Rus came from and how it was pronounced.

Ok. Let's return to the question - what cities were built by Ukrainians
This question is so simplified that it hardly makes sense. A simple answer is take a look at any contemporary oblast's capital, especially in Central Ukraine.

Funny thing is that Cuba was not allowed to park Russian missiles in their country in 1962.
So why should Vladimir Putin accept NATO troops at the Russian border?

First of all, the term Rus' back in IX century was actually prononced as Roussi (likely - Slavic prononsation of the Finnish "Ruotsi" - "Swedens", "Oarsmen" - i.e. Vikings). The Greeks heard it as "Ros", and Latin and Arabic speakers - as "Rus". The first known written usage of the term "Rosia" - "Ρωσία", is the middle of X century. Modern Russians still use all those terms. For example in the USSR Anthem.
View attachment 810951

Ok. Let's return to the question - what cities were built by Ukrainians?

Yes, oarsmen, north-south travel. Lisa of Finshult's smojtra is on display in a Helsinki museum. It has a swastika carved on it. Hitler undoubtedly knew of the Ice Age swastika carved at the paleolithic site at Mezin, Ukraine. Not far away in Ukraine was taken the photo, "The Last Jew of Vinnitsa," where Hitler had his headquarters.

Injuring 15 Russian citizens.
Causing another escalation of the war against Russia that was formerly out of bounds.
And undoubtedly will cause Russia to escalate too!

Will this bring a revenge attack on Kiev this time?

Yep. It’s just not fair. Russia can bomb Civilians from now to St Swibbens Day, but Ukraine may not attack Russia.

Yeah, thanks. But I didn't ask where the term Rus came from and how it was pronounced.

This question is so simplified that it hardly makes sense. A simple answer is take a look at any contemporary oblast's capital, especially in Central Ukraine.
Relax, hohol, stop playing smart for a minute, I've got a musical break for you this time.

Last edited:
Yep. It’s just not fair. Russia can bomb Civilians from now to St Swibbens Day, but Ukraine may not attack Russia.
There is no, and can't be any "fair fight" between a nuclear superpower and a failed fake-state (however supported by some corrupted Western politicians). Russia will win, and Ukraine will lose. The only question is the price for all parties concerned.

There is no, and can't be any "fair fight" between a nuclear superpower and a failed fake-state (however supported by some corrupted Western politicians). Russia will win, and Ukraine will lose. The only question is the price for all parties concerned.

In that case. I say drag it out until Russia would have to double their value to declare bankruptcy.

Make it a Pyrrhic Victory. Make it so expensive they will never recover.

When will you post a video of successful Kharkiv regrouping?
As long as the warriors of light keep banging their stupid heads against a concrete wall we're gonna wait. Remember how the saying goes? Make a fool to pray and he'll smash his forehead.
But what's your interest? Planning a run over to the other side maybe?

As long as the warriors of light keep banging their stupid heads against a concrete wall we're gonna wait. Remember how the saying goes? Make a fool to pray and he'll smash his forehead.
But what's your interest? Planning a run over to the other side maybe?
Interest in what?

Learned a new expression lately?
I thought Uks were bound to decisively win, now you're talking about Russia's victory, Pyrrhic or whatever. What gives? Running out of meat?

Search my history. I’ve never said the Ukrainians were bound to win. I said I did hope. But I fully expected Russia to be victorious. A year ago I said so and many times since.

The desire to cost Russia so much in men and material that they would never recover was also stated. More than once.

I apologize for not fitting in your cookie cutter image of those who support Ukraine.

Search my history. I’ve never said the Ukrainians were bound to win. I said I did hope. But I fully expected Russia to be victorious. A year ago I said so and many times since.

The desire to cost Russia so much in men and material that they would never recover was also stated. More than once.

I apologize for not fitting in your cookie cutter image of those who support Ukraine.
Toomuchtime, you or any other democracy talker, you're like twins to me, no wonder I can cross wires from time to time.

Forum List

Back