The Ukraine Attacked Russian City with Missile!

Toomuchtime, you or any other democracy talker, you're like twins to me, no wonder I can cross wires from time to time.

What worries you is that my realistic desire might be right. Let’s be honest. Aeroflot is done as an international airline. Forfeiting on a hundred leases insures that nobody will finance the next planes they’ll need.

In combat. The rule of thumb assuming armies with roughly equal capabilities is three to one. You need a three to one advantage on the attack, minimum to make up for the advantages of a dug in and prepared defense. Russia has been fighting with five to one advantages and still not winning.

This shows that the Russian Army is courageous, but terrible. And it is due to the absence of true professional NCO’s and the tendency to lie to your superiors.

When I was a Soldier we believed that NCO’s were the backbone of the Army. The Sergeants had years of experience. Additional training and schools. And clear responsibilities.

It was three years before I was entrusted with a team. Just three soldiers to lead. It was another year before I was promoted to Buck Sergeant. And I made it pretty quick.

Those professionals are what the Russian army is lacking. The people who make sure the basic soldiers are properly trained. And we train our troops a lot more than you Russians do. The Ukrainian Army using Western tactics and training has stymied the Russians for a year and a half so far.

The Russian Troops are poorly trained. Poorly equipped. And incompetently led. They continue to count on mass and brute force.

Make no mistake. I still think the Russians will win eventually. But every Army in the world now knows the weakness of the Russian military. It will take a decade for the Russian Army to recover from this war. If they ever do.

The Russian Economy will take a generation to recover from what they lost last year. And the war continues.

When Russia finally wins. They will have lost so much they’ll be vulnerable for years. The real winners will be China. I’m honestly surprised that China hasn’t moved North to take Siberia from the fools in Moscow. But I suppose China is too obsessed with Taiwan so far. That can’t last.

Russia will need help to stop China. And who is going to give it? Not NATO. Not Europe. America? No Politician is going to say we need to assist the Russians.

Russia will almost certainly win in Ukraine. And it will be the worst thing that could ever happen to the Russian Federation.

In that case. I say drag it out until Russia would have to double their value to declare bankruptcy.

Make it a Pyrrhic Victory. Make it so expensive they will never recover.
And this is not possible either. In this war they are taking much more than losing. What is more important, other countries, like Georgia, Poland or Taiwan are monitoring the situation and seriously thinking about it. They think what is better for them - a) Do not fight and become another Belarus, Georgia or Hongkong or b) fight and become another Ukraine.
And more Ukraine is destroyed before the peace is settled, more chances that America's allies start to thinking about what can they do to prevent Americans from defending them.

And this is not possible either. In this war they are taking much more than losing. What is more important, other countries, like Georgia, Poland or Taiwan are monitoring the situation and seriously thinking about it. They think what is better for them - a) Do not fight and become another Belarus, Georgia or Hongkong or b) fight and become another Ukraine.
And more Ukraine is destroyed before the peace is settled, more chances that America's allies start to thinking about what can they do to prevent Americans from defending them.

If America intended to get directly involved they would have already. And the way the Russians fight the Americans would be in St. Petersburg already.

If America intended to get directly involved they would have already. And the way the Russians fight the Americans would be in St. Petersburg already.
Hitler made that mistake, you are deluded beyond belief,and i would worry about your economy the Germans have already trashed theirs by their slave like actions to Washington.

What worries you is that my realistic desire might be right. Let’s be honest. Aeroflot is done as an international airline. Forfeiting on a hundred leases insures that nobody will finance the next planes they’ll need.

In combat. The rule of thumb assuming armies with roughly equal capabilities is three to one. You need a three to one advantage on the attack, minimum to make up for the advantages of a dug in and prepared defense. Russia has been fighting with five to one advantages and still not winning.
It's not a war yet. It's still a special operation. And the special operations may be time consuming. When they have a choice - to fight in cities or to fight in the field, they usually prefer to fight in field, because it means lesser collateral damage. They definitely prefer to take those cities almost undamaged.

This shows that the Russian Army is courageous, but terrible. And it is due to the absence of true professional NCO’s and the tendency to lie to your superiors.

When I was a Soldier we believed that NCO’s were the backbone of the Army. The Sergeants had years of experience. Additional training and schools. And clear responsibilities.

It was three years before I was entrusted with a team. Just three soldiers to lead. It was another year before I was promoted to Buck Sergeant. And I made it pretty quick.
Everything has its price. And a price of a soldier is time, that you use to train him. So, it's necessary to find the balance between the longitude of theirs trainings and their number. And the continental powers can't afford too professional Army. What's the use to train a Sergeant for five years and has him killed by a bomb or missile while he is sleeping in his barrack?

Those professionals are what the Russian army is lacking. The people who make sure the basic soldiers are properly trained. And we train our troops a lot more than you Russians do. The Ukrainian Army using Western tactics and training has stymied the Russians for a year and a half so far.

The Russian Troops are poorly trained. Poorly equipped. And incompetently led. They continue to count on mass and brute force.

Make no mistake. I still think the Russians will win eventually. But every Army in the world now knows the weakness of the Russian military. It will take a decade for the Russian Army to recover from this war. If they ever do.

The Russian Economy will take a generation to recover from what they lost last year. And the war continues.
Actually, no. It took only few years for them to chew Chechnya or Donbass and make them most loyal Russian regions. In 2033 the Ukrainians will be the most loyal to Kremlin Russians.

When Russia finally wins. They will have lost so much they’ll be vulnerable for years. The real winners will be China. I’m honestly surprised that China hasn’t moved North to take Siberia from the fools in Moscow. But I suppose China is too obsessed with Taiwan so far. That can’t last.
Did you read something about German and French invasions in relatively warm and civilized European part of Russia? Something about the cold and wilderness of that harsh land? And now, try to imagine warm-loving Southern Chinamen operating in Siberia. Quite a thing, even without fighting local Russian guerrillas and recuperating their burned down cities.

Russia will need help to stop China. And who is going to give it? Not NATO. Not Europe. America? No Politician is going to say we need to assist the Russians.
Actually, the Russians can conquer China even without foreign help. The real problem is that conquering China will cause much more problems for them. China will assimilate them.

Russia will almost certainly win in Ukraine. And it will be the worst thing that could ever happen to the Russian Federation.
Actually, Russia have been conquering the lands of modern Ukraine many times. And it never was a problem.

Definitely you've just learned about this Pyrrhus guy and his Pyrrhic Victory and the concept got you carried away. Just imagine the drama unfolding before the bloody Russkies: they've won but the cost is so high you wanna write a musical and win a fortune selling tickets.
But seriously, do you really believe in this MSM bullshit and think that we envy you? I said it before and I'll say it again that a proverbial ten foot pole is not long enough to touch this filth you call your democracy. A score of genders and counting, Kamala Harris and the monkey press secretary, fat bastards strolling half naked along the shopping malls, crazy junkies constituting most of the San Francisco's population, Super Man if not yet then soon to be turned shit shoveler? Thank you very much, we'll build our own planes, marry our own heterosexual women and raise our normal children. You on the other hand may eat shit whatever you want, Sodom and Gomorrah are right behind the corner.

Ukraine (no such thing anymore as “the” Ukraine) did fight back against the invading war criminal nation of Russia.

Then again, fuck Putin.

Definitely you've just learned about this Pyrrhus guy and his Pyrrhic Victory and the concept got you carried away. Just imagine the drama unfolding before the bloody Russkies: they've won but the cost is so high you wanna write a musical and win a fortune selling tickets.
But seriously, do you really believe in this MSM bullshit and think that we envy you? I said it before and I'll say it again that a proverbial ten foot pole is not long enough to touch this filth you call your democracy. A score of genders and counting, Kamala Harris and the monkey press secretary, fat bastards strolling half naked along the shopping malls, crazy junkies constituting most of the San Francisco's population, Super Man if not yet then soon to be turned shit shoveler? Thank you very much, we'll build our own planes, marry our own heterosexual women and raise our normal children. You on the other hand may eat shit whatever you want, Sodom and Gomorrah are right behind the corner.

I will shatter your illusion and points with one link. All the times I’ve used the word for the Russian misadventure in Ukraine.

For eighteen months we have heard how well Russia is doing and all that time I keep saying the most likely and honestly the best probable result for the Civilized world would be for Russia to win and bankrupt themselves in the process.

We heard how Russia would win in the Fall. Then the great Russian Soldiers would win in the Winter. Than the Spring. We are halfway through the Summer and still Russia will win shortly.

Your problem is that my position has been consistent.

I will shatter your illusion and points with one link. All the times I’ve used the word for the Russian misadventure in Ukraine.

For eighteen months we have heard how well Russia is doing and all that time I keep saying the most likely and honestly the best probable result for the Civilized world would be for Russia to win and bankrupt themselves in the process.

We heard how Russia would win in the Fall. Then the great Russian Soldiers would win in the Winter. Than the Spring. We are halfway through the Summer and still Russia will win shortly.

Your problem is that my position has been consistent.
You say we heard that Russia would win in the winter and summer etc, heard from whom? what we have heard is the Ukrainians are winning in the spring then the summer, we heard it from the usual western MSM and a collection of self decalared experts, and where is this civilised world yo talk of?

Injuring 15 Russian citizens.
Causing another escalation of the war against Russia that was formerly out of bounds.
And undoubtedly will cause Russia to escalate too!

Will this bring a revenge attack on Kiev this time?
Russia attacks Ukes outside of the primary area of conflict, it is not surprising to see or think the UkroNazis wouldn’t do the same. The Russians have shown that they are more than willing to up the ante with greater force. The drone boat attack on the tanker in the Black Sea, for example, will likely result in the Danube and Odesa harbor soon closed with sunken ships.

Russia attacks Ukes outside of the primary area of conflict, it is not surprising to see or think the UkroNazis wouldn’t do the same. The Russians have shown that they are more than willing to up the ante with greater force. The drone boat attack on the tanker in the Black Sea, for example, will likely result in the Danube and Odesa harbor soon closed with sunken ships.
This particular Russian tanker was a legitimate military target because it was carrying fuel specifically for Russian troops in Ukraine, so there is not moral equivalence between Russian attacks on Ukrainian civilian infrastructure and this attack on the tanker. This particular tanker had long been sanctioned by the US because of its use by the Russian military.

A Russian tanker under U.S. sanctions was hit by Ukrainian drone near a strategic bridge in the Kerch Strait that links Russia to the annexed Crimean peninsula, Kremlin officials said Saturday.

The “Sig” was damaged with a hole “near the waterline on the starboard side, presumably as a result of a sea drone attack” Russia’s Federal Agency for Marine and River Transport said in a statement posted to its Telegram channel. There were no casualties, it added.

There was no immediate public claim of responsibility by Kyiv, which usually refrains from taking credit for attacks on Russian soil, but a source in Ukraine’s Security Service, the SBU, told NBC News that it “blew up a large oil tanker of the Russian Federation,” in a joint operation with the navy.

The tanker was “transporting fuel for the Russian troops,” the source said, adding that it was well loaded and “the ‘fireworks’ could be seen from afar.” They said that a surface drone and TNT had been used to carry out the attack. NBC News could not verify their claims.

The vast majority of Russian missiles and drones are shot down by Ukrainian air defenses, so while Russia has the ability to terrorize Ukraine's port cities, it is unlikely it can produce the devastation you seem to be looking for.

This particular Russian tanker was a legitimate military target because it was carrying fuel specifically for Russian troops in Ukraine, so there is not moral equivalence between Russian attacks on Ukrainian civilian infrastructure and this attack on the tanker. This particular tanker had long been sanctioned by the US because of its use by the Russian military.

A Russian tanker under U.S. sanctions was hit by Ukrainian drone near a strategic bridge in the Kerch Strait that links Russia to the annexed Crimean peninsula, Kremlin officials said Saturday.

The “Sig” was damaged with a hole “near the waterline on the starboard side, presumably as a result of a sea drone attack” Russia’s Federal Agency for Marine and River Transport said in a statement posted to its Telegram channel. There were no casualties, it added.

There was no immediate public claim of responsibility by Kyiv, which usually refrains from taking credit for attacks on Russian soil, but a source in Ukraine’s Security Service, the SBU, told NBC News that it “blew up a large oil tanker of the Russian Federation,” in a joint operation with the navy.

The tanker was “transporting fuel for the Russian troops,” the source said, adding that it was well loaded and “the ‘fireworks’ could be seen from afar.” They said that a surface drone and TNT had been used to carry out the attack. NBC News could not verify their claims.

The vast majority of Russian missiles and drones are shot down by Ukrainian air defenses, so while Russia has the ability to terrorize Ukraine's port cities, it is unlikely it can produce the devastation you seem to be looking for.
Who told you the oil was for Russian troops? also the Zelensky mob don't seem to have a problem with a potential environmental disaster.

Who told you the oil was for Russian troops? also the Zelensky mob don't seem to have a problem with a potential environmental disaster.

You need to back up. The bottom of the barrel you are scraping is now well above you. You were supposed to stop there. Not tunnel through to even dumber shit.

Russian MoD claimed that every ship headed to Ukrainian ports would be deemed as a military target and began missile strikes on Ukrainian ports. Naturally, Ukraine has a right on 'mirror' measures.

Russian MoD claimed that every ship headed to Ukrainian ports would be deemed as a military target and began missile strikes on Ukrainian ports. Naturally, Ukraine has a right on 'mirror' measures.
Well you had better hope Russia doesn't follow through with that threat.

The real question is not about Ukrainian "rights". It's about capability of Biden's Administration to keep this conflict constraint and/or his ability to keep the world's oil markets more or less safe. And Ukrainian attacks against Russian ports or tankers definitely will raise the oil prices in the USA.

Forum List

Back