The U.S. War On Drugs May Soon Run Into A Problem...

Persistent cannabis use was associated with neuropsychological decline broadly across domains of functioning, even after controlling for years of education.
URL="http://www.cfdp.ca/lancet.htm"]
The smoking of cannabis, even long term, is not harmful to health[/URL][/SIZE][/B]

YES IT IS.

Has BEEN PROVEN NUMEROUS TIMES.
CAUSES IRREVERSIBLE BRAIN DAMAGE.

we are NOT talking about alcohol, but about weed.

weed causes irreversible brain damage - which has been proven. don't post link to 10-y.o study which jas been debunked in 2009, 2012, 2013 - and my links are from those years, not some old debunked ones, as yours.

Having a meltdown doesn't change the facts, Vox. Your links are only related to chronic juvenile use carried into adulthood.

stop lying.

Cannabis use causes irreversible brain damage - in adults as in adolescents. and the latter ones are the ones which are going to be the most vulnerable.

so stop lying.

although you are a leftard - you ALWAYS LIE.
that is your modus operandi.

Your desperation is palpable, Vox. There is no definable "irreversible brain damage" from the use of marijuana. This nation had an entire generation of pot smokers that grew up in the 60's and 70's and there is no evidence of any "irreversible brain damage" amongst them. 13% of this nation uses marijuana and there is no evidence of "irreversible brain damage" amongst them either. Reality trumps your delusions. Deal with it.

we are NOT talking about alcohol, but about weed.

weed causes irreversible brain damage - which has been proven. don't post link to 10-y.o study which jas been debunked in 2009, 2012, 2013 - and my links are from those years, not some old debunked ones, as yours.

Having a meltdown doesn't change the facts, Vox. Your links are only related to chronic juvenile use carried into adulthood.

stop lying.

Cannabis use causes irreversible brain damage - in adults as in adolescents. and the latter ones are the ones which are going to be the most vulnerable.

so stop lying.

Legalization happens to be a small government initiative. This is an idea that falls on the right (not left) side of the political spectrum.

Why would you welcome a nanny state that tells adults they can't smoke something that is all natural, non addictive (chemically), and is impossible to overdose on?

Last edited:
Persistent cannabis use was associated with neuropsychological decline broadly across domains of functioning, even after controlling for years of education.

The smoking of cannabis, even long term, is not harmful to health

YES IT IS.

Has BEEN PROVEN NUMEROUS TIMES.
CAUSES IRREVERSIBLE BRAIN DAMAGE.

I see.

Cite one single double blind random study which disputes the British Lancet Journal of Medicine Study.

Just one.

I see.

Cite one single double blind random study which disputes the British Lancet Journal of Medicine Study.

Just one.

Contumacious - I don't think you're taking into consideration that the random study was "like the best study ever".

Actually there are no scientific studies showing that THC is harmful. The stupid fuck is going to tell me that the preacher in his Sunday school told him so.

I see.

Just one.

Contumacious - I don't think you're taking into consideration that the random study was "like the best study ever".

Actually there are no scientific studies showing that THC is harmful. The stupid fuck is going to tell me that the preacher in his Sunday school told him so.

yes, there are. Plenty.

and I have provided the links to them.
But the ones who do not want to see will name black white and vice verse

stop lying.

so stop lying.

Legalization happens to be a small government initiative. This is an idea that falls on the right (not left) side of the political spectrum.

Why would you welcome a nanny state that tells adults they can't smoke something that is all natural, non addictive (chemically), and is impossible to overdose on?

Do you know how to comprehend the written text?

I have stated three times in this thread - I am FOR decriminalization of weed.

But I am absolutely against it's glorification and naming it "benign" "not harmful" and in many instances "beneficial".
This is just idiocy - pot is harmful to one's brain and cognitive function, especially for young people, has been proven by numerous studies and should be labeled as harmful substance.
Does it mean one can't have occasional joint ( if one is adult)? No, it doesn't - one can have an occasional joint as one is adult - as one can have a drink or two, if one is adult.

But what we have in the cultural dimension in the US is glorification and minimization of the negative effects of marijuana on one's brain, especially the adolescent's brain.

And that glorification which is a LIE I strongly object.

Something being "natural" does not mean it is not harmful. and even VERY harmful. Amanita phalloides has three of the most potent natural toxins in the world. It is absolutely natural. Even pretty.

Last edited:
stop lying.

so stop lying.

But I am absolutely against it's glorification and naming it "benign" "not harmful" and in many instances "beneficial".
This is just idiocy - pot is harmful to one's brain and cognitive function, especially for young people, has been proven by numerous studies and should be labeled as harmful substance.
Does it mean one can't have occasional joint ( if one is adult)? No, it doesn't - one can have an occasional joint as one is adult - as one can have a drink or two, if one is adult.

But what we have in the cultural dimension in the US is glorification and minimization of the negative effects of marijuana on one's brain, especially the adolescent's brain.

Something being "natural" does not mean it is not harmful. and even VERY harmful. Amanita phalloides has three of the most potent natural toxins in the world. It is absolutely natural. Even pretty.

Gotcha, and I agree something being "natural" does not make it OK to ingest.

However (generally speaking) when something is natural AND paired up with "it can't kill you no matter how much you smoke of it", then perhaps...

Gotcha, and I agree something being "natural" does not make it OK to ingest.

However (generally speaking) when something is natural AND paired up with "it can't kill you no matter how much you smoke of it", then perhaps...

decreasing your potential in a competition with others is sometimes worse than just killing. because it is a subtle killer of the future....
I don't care about the established adults.
But the youth is vulnerable and a dangerous myth about "beneficial pot" is very dangerous to that youth's future.
Including law enforcement interactions ( I don't mean legality of pot) - marijuana clouds the differentiating ability and coupled with emotional instability of the youth and generally lack of experience with nowadays very crude law enforcement people - it is also a risk to ruin the future in all other possible ways, not only competition on the educational/job market.

read this book,
61FEC9TQTGL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
it is full of factual info and data about Marijuana, legally, politically, medically and socially..., there was no problem before 1937, DuPont, Hearst and Mellon wanted it banned because it was hurting their "legal" business.

actually you do not have to buy it, you can read it on line..., right here: http://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Last edited:
read this book, it is full of factual info and data about Marijuana, legally, politically, medically and socially..., there was no problem before 1937, DuPont, Hearst and Mellon wanted it banned because it was hurting their "legal" business.

except since 1937 we have had a lot of research done on pot it is not a benign addictive ( psychologically, not physically) substance one can fuck one's life with if one is a youngster.

still no need to criminalize it.

See. . . I think the reason no one takes Vox seriously is that it doesn't seem like he has any first hand experience, so he doesn't have any legitimacy to speak to this topic.

If he had any experience on this topic, he would understand how foolish what he is saying sounds. I recommend he get himself a QP, and smoke a little every evening for a month. Then let it clear his system for the next six months, and come back and tell us all how evil this wee little plant is.

GREEN BUDS AND HASH

Would you like green buds and hash?

- No I would not, Mister Stash!
Would you like them in a bong?
Would you like them all day long?

- No I would not in a bong!
- No I would not all day long!
- I do not like green buds and hash.
- I do not want them Mister Stash!
Would you like them wrapped in paper?
Will you try them now or later?

- I do not want them wrapped in paper.
- I don't want them now or later.
- I don't want them in a bong,
- I do not want them all day long.
- I do not like green buds and hash,
Would you like them in a joint?
- No I would not, what's the point?
Perhaps you would prefer a puff?
Just have one, that is enough.

- I won't partake, not of a puff,
- Nor a hoot, nor hit, nor huff!
Would you try a tiny toke?
- No I don't want any smoke!
What if they were vaporized?
- I've told you no a thousand times!
Would you, could you, in a cake?
Or in cookies I can bake?

- I do not want them in a cake,
- Or in cookies you could bake.
- I do not want them vaporized,
- Or other means you have devised.
- I do not wish to try a toke,
- Or otherwise inhale smoke.
- I won't participate in puffs,
- You have asked me quite enough!
- I get no joy from juicy joints,
- I really do not see the point.
- I do not want to use the bong,
- I think that buds and hash are wrong.
In a tincture would you take it?
I could show you how to make it.

- I do not want them in a tincture
- Or in any other mixture!
- I do not want green buds and hash,
- Why do you care if I try them?
- Will you profit if I buy them?
I offer buds and hash for free,
There is no benefit to me.
Someone said that that you were sick,
green buds and hash might do the trick.
If you find you're getting thinner,
With no appetite for dinner,
Or you suffer from sclerosis,
Epilepsy or neuroses,
For almost all the ills that ail ya,
buds and hash will never fail ya.
Have glaucoma? PMS?
Green buds and hash have much success.
For protection against strokes,
Its best to have some potent tokes.
If your muscles are not dandy,
Try some green bud infused candy.
For migraines, spasms, even cancer,
Green buds and hash provide the answer.
If you are not feeling right,
Then have green buds and hash tonight.

- It's true I am not feeling great,
- My health's been rather poor of late.
- My doctor says that I have ills,
- He told me I should take these pills.
- I cannot even sleep at night,
- I never do feel quite alright.
- I will try green buds and hash,
- I will try them Mister Stash!
Pfffffffffffffft!
- Hey now I am feeling good!
- They worked just like you said they would.
- I have never felt this fine!
- Green buds and hash are quite divine!
- I will bake a green bud brownie,
- Whenever I am feeling frowny.
- I will try them vaporized,
- That technique seems very wise.
- I will take them in a tincture,
- And in every other mixture.
- Perhaps I would prefer to puff,
- And stop when I have had enough.
- I will roll some massive joints,
- And smoke them down to little points.
- I will toke upon the bong,
- I will do it all day long.
- I really like green buds and hash,
- I do enjoy them Mister Stash!
- Thanks for being so insistent
- And for being so persistent.
- My mind and body are improved,
- My spirit also has been moved.
- Though I was told they are a sin,
- Green buds and hash are medicine.
- I'm sorry that I was so hateful,
- Now I know I should be grateful!
- Thank you, thank you, Mister Stash,
- Thank you for green buds and hash!​

See. . . I think the reason no one takes Vox seriously is that it doesn't seem like he has any first hand experience, so he doesn't have any legitimacy to speak to this topic.

If he had any experience on this topic, he would understand how foolish what he is saying sounds. I recommend he get himself a QP, and smoke a little every evening for a month. Then let it clear his system for the next six months, and come back and tell us all how evil this wee little plant is.
[/CENTER]

a little :cuckoo: ?

or too much pot for one evening :lol:

yawn

too much pot of low quality :lol:

Eh. . . not so much any more. Most of the states that have legalized it for medical use, unfortunately the high quality grade stuff is flooded the market. So, like it or not, that is all there is.

The upside, it takes very little to get the desired effect. The downside, it tends to be more expensive.

That would cause all kinds of hell on our side if they went through with that no?

I'm not sure about that. We have the resources to protect and control our own Border. We can keep illegal drugs out if we want to. What they do in sovereign nations is none of our business. I think it's time to end the 'War on Drugs' in foreign nations. But that's just how i see it anyway.

We don't have the resources to keep human beings out. How can we keep out illegal drugs?
We need to end the war on drugs by a surge: try every drug dealer and execute him if found guilty. End of problem.

What people put in thier own bodies is none of YOUR business NAZI.

Forum List

Back