The U.S. Needs To Act Against Russian Threat To Ukraine!

I agree. I hate to see Russia expanding into the Soviet Union, or whatever, once again but threatening Russia with putting troops on the ground is foolhardy.
If the Russians put troops in Canada or Mexico, we’d have a shit. Let alone had the Russians committed a coup in Mexico or Canada.

Where are the French, Germans, Belgiums, Poles and others that would be threatened by Russian expansion?

If those countries were all to send a division of troops that would deter the hell out of the Russians, wouldn't it?

But they won't.

Those turkeys would expect the US to deter the Russians and if we don't then nothing will be done.

The Russian Bear will do its thing and the Eurotrash will cry about it.

Where are the French, Germans, Belgiums, Poles and others that would be threatened by Russian expansion?

If those countries were all to send a division of troops that would deter the hell out of the Russians, wouldn't it?

But they won't.

Those turkeys would expect the US to deter the Russians and if we don't then nothing will be done.

The Russian Bear will do its thing and the Eurotrash will cry about it.
No. They aren’t sending troops because they don’t want war. They’re much smarter than our warmongering leaders.

No. They aren’t sending troops because they don’t want war. They’re much smarter than our warmongering leaders.

They have to decide if allowing the Russians to expand is the best thing for their security.

They may regret not doing it one of the days.

Sending troops may deter war, while doing nothing may encourage the Russians.

Some times you have to confront a bully to put him in his place.

It is not the job of the US to intervene in Euro conflicts but it should the concern of the Europeans to not allow Russian aggression. However, I doubt they have the courage to confront Putin.

They have to decide if allowing the Russians to expand is the best thing for their security.

They may regret not doing it one of the days.

Sending troops may deter war, while doing nothing may encourage the Russians.

Some times you have to confront a bully to put him in his place.

It is not the job of the US to intervene in Euro conflicts but it should the concern of the Europeans to not allow Russian aggression. However, I doubt they have the courage to confront Putin.
All this talk about Russian imperialism is laughable. Our stinking government leads the world in imperialism and war. Somehow many Americans think this is just fine. Ignoring all the massive deaths, destruction, and failure.

Putin’s been in power for a long time. He’s yet to recreate the USSR, but the MIC needs a boogie man.

All this talk about Russian imperialism is laughable. Our stinking government leads the world in imperialism and war. Somehow many Americans think this is just fine. Ignoring all the massive deaths, destruction, and failure.

Putin’s been in power for a long time. He’s yet to recreate the USSR, but the MIC needs a boogie man.

How long it take for us to flush into a toilet seat entire Moscow ulus? Putin´s ruble goes straight into a toilet seat! 80,2 today I predict 100 for one $ the very next week !

1643300926732.png

1643300880910.png

I don't have a dog in this fight but I recognize the fact that this Putin asshole is trying to use the military to expand the Russian Empire and that ain't cool.

It is not the responsibility of the US or even NATO to intervene but I know that history shows that if you let a bully get away with bully things then you will regret it. The Europeans should stop the bully but they lost their courage a long time ago.

I don't have a dog in this fight but I recognize the fact that this Putin asshole is trying to use the military to expand the Russian Empire and that ain't cool.

It is not the responsibility of the US or even NATO to intervene but I know that history shows that if you let a bully get away with bully things then you will regret it. The Europeans should stop the bully but they lost their courage a long time ago.
No. Wrong. Do you know how long Putin has been in power? I don’t think you do.

There is no doubt he’s a dictator and an asshole. However compared to the US, he’s a piker when it comes to imperialism and military invasions.

No. Wrong. Do you know how long Putin has been in power? I don’t think you do.

There is no doubt he’s a dictator and an asshole. However compared to the US, he’s a piker when it comes to imperialism and military invasions.

Stop being an American hating asshole. It just makes you look like a dipshit. The US is not the country that is amassing thousands of troops to invade the Ukraine. It is Putin and if that tyranny is not stopped then the Eurotrash will regret it.

But not to worry. The Eurotrash will do nothing and Putin will get away with it and because we have such a weak chickenshit "leader of the free world" then there will be no significant consequences.

The day before, Washington and Brussels sent a written response to Moscow's proposals.
"There is no positive reaction on the main issue in this document. The main issue is our clear position on the inadmissibility of further expansion of NATO to the east and the deployment of strike weapons that could threaten the territory of the Russian Federation," the Russian Foreign Minister said.

At the same time, the Foreign Minister stressed that the United States deliberately ignores the principle of indivisibility of security, when the peaceful existence of one state cannot be achieved by creating a threat to another.

"It is significant that now, when our Western colleagues react to our proposals to agree on legally binding guarantees in the Euro-Atlantic, they always call for the implementation of the agreed principles concerning the security architecture in the Euro-Atlantic. They immediately say: this means that NATO has the right to expand, no one has the right to prohibit NATO members from considering appeals from any other country," Lavrov said.

The minister added that Moscow intends to continue to focus on explaining Washington's false position on the expansion of the North Atlantic Alliance.
"If the 1990s were explained to us by the lack of written commitments on non-expansion of NATO. Now we have these written commitments. They have been confirmed within the OSCE more than once, including at the highest level," he said.

Commitments are not a menu

Lavrov also called unacceptable the position of the United States, which considers the commitments made within the OSCE exclusively as a menu from which they choose only what is "delicious" for them. The Foreign Minister added that he had pointed this out to his American counterpart Anthony Blinken, but he did not answer and only shrugged his shoulders.

"I warned him, as well as our other colleagues, that in the very near future we will send them an official request demanding to explain why they are pulling only one item out of their own obligations, and they are trying to ignore the conditions of compliance with this beloved item for them. This will be an official request to all countries whose leaders signed the Istanbul and Astana Declarations. I hope that in this case it will not take much time to explain why the West takes this position," the minister promised.

The head of Russian diplomacy stressed that Moscow will consider Washington's response to the proposals on security guarantees in conjunction with the reaction of NATO, which was received at the same time.

Possible leakage

Lavrov added that, apparently, the contents of the US response will soon become known to the public.

"As our American colleagues have told us, although they prefer that the document remain for confidential diplomatic dialogue, but it has been agreed with all US allies and with the Ukrainian side. Therefore, I have no doubt that it will "leak" in the very near future—" he noted.

Exactly how Moscow will react to Washington's actions, according to Lavrov, will be determined personally by Vladimir Putin.

"After the interdepartmental coordination, we will report to the president, and the president will decide on our next steps," the minister stressed.

The Ukrainian issue and negotiations with the West
In recent months, relations between Russia and the West have become even more tense. Washington and Brussels accuse Moscow of preparing an "invasion" of Ukraine and are strengthening their presence in Eastern Europe.

The United States told about the content of the responses to Russia's demands

Moscow rejects all claims, emphasizing that they are moving troops within their territories. The Russian side also recalls that Ukraine does not comply with the Minsk agreements providing for a ceasefire. Now Kiev has concentrated half of the army personnel on the border with the self-proclaimed DPR and LPR and regularly fires at the militia, including with the use of prohibited equipment.

The Kremlin and the Foreign Ministry have repeatedly pointed out that the purpose of the "aggression" stuffing is to build up a foreign group near the Russian borders. They also explained that the main reason for the escalation is the actions of the United States and NATO, which are "pumping" Ukraine with weapons, thereby pushing it to military adventures.

At these condition, at the end of last year, Moscow handed over to Brussels and Washington draft documents on security guarantees. Russia insists on ending the bloc's military cooperation with post-soviet countries, refusing to establish bases on their territory, limiting the deployment of strike weapons near the Russian border, exporting American nuclear weapons from Europe and not expanding NATO to the east.

Wah wah wah poor imperialist gangsters don't like other people resisting their international thuggery and plundering. Stick yur fingers up your own asses and nobody would care. Ukrainians don't owe you squat, and neither does anybody else.

I know that history shows that if you let a bully get away with bully things then you will regret it. The Europeans should stop the bully but they lost their courage a long time ago.
Yep. Give an inch, the scum will try for 100 miles. Russians have always been expansionist, and they didn't change just because Lenin came along.

Stop being an American hating asshole. It just makes you look like a dipshit. The US is not the country that is amassing thousands of troops to invade the Ukraine. It is Putin and if that tyranny is not stopped then the Eurotrash will regret it.

But not to worry. The Eurotrash will do nothing and Putin will get away with it and because we have such a weak chickenshit "leader of the free world" then there will be no significant consequences.
Dumb warmongers don’t know they’re dumb. Think. Try to think.

Triggering silly little teenage commie faggots trying to fake being 'libertarian n stuff' isn't any challenge.

Dumb warmongers don’t know they’re dumb. Think. Try to think.

You are confused Moon Bat. Putin is the war monger.

I am a non interventionist. I don't want America fighting anybody's wars for them. We have done too much of that in the past and it needs to stop. We need to be protecting our own borders instead of protecting somebody else's borders.

This is not America's fight. The Eurotrash needs to decide if they are going to stop Putin's war mongering invasion or let him get away with it.

If they let him get away with it they will regret it in the future just like the Eurotrash letting Hitler get away with being a bully.

They are essentially doing nothing of substance because they are too chickenshit. I guess all the Europeans with any courage either got their gene pool destroyed in previous wars or they immigrated to the US.

You are confused Moon Bat. Putin is the war monger.

I am a non interventionist. I don't want America fighting anybody's wars for them. We have done too much of that in the past and it needs to stop. We need to be protecting our own borders instead of protecting somebody else's borders.

This is not America's fight. The Eurotrash needs to decide if they are going to stop Putin's war mongering invasion or let him get away with it.

If they let him get away with it they will regret it in the future just like the Eurotrash letting Hitler get away with being a bully.

They are essentially doing nothing of substance because they are too chickenshit. I guess all the Europeans with any courage either got their gene pool destroyed in previous wars or they immigrated to the US.
Lol. You clearly haven’t paid attention these last many decades.

Help me then, specifically what did I post which is not fact?

You are comparing a direct worth of an illegal crossing our southern border with the possible end of life as we know it on a complete global scale. I can't wait to read your response on this one.

Washington: Russia's gonna invade Ukraine.
Moscow: We're not gonna invade Ukraine.
Kiev: Yeah Russia's not gonna invade Ukraine.
Washington: Russia's definitely definitely about to invade Ukraine.
Entirety of western media: RUSSIA 100% CERTAIN TO INVADE UKRAINE ANY SECOND NOW
caitlin Johnstone

Not one drop of American blood should be spilled fighting a stupid war for Ukraine's border.

The Commander in Cheat in America should defend his own border, not others.

Forum List

Back