The two ends of the political spectrum are killing us

Exactly.
It’s exactly the same for everyone. You haven’t earned anything through practice for your dead contemporaries with this action.

I’m not saying you’re wrong for your choices but that you’re wrong for proselytizing on those who died.
You don’t get that right. The price for your survival is silence.

:www_MyEmoticons_com__shush:
Sorry. Not sure what you mean by 'proselytizing on those who died'. Or what you mean by 'earning anything through practice for your dead contemporaries.'

Patriotism is a complex issue. But the really important thing for Americans right now is that it is the only effective weapon we have to fight the racial fracturing of our country. Leftists wagging their fingers and talking about 'white privilege', and how the very high Black violent crime rate is really the fault of whites, won't cut it. A strong emotional appeal to the blood shed by non-white Americans will .. or will better than anything else.

All of our actions are ultimately non-rational. (I don't mean irrational. Reason is, and ought to be, a slave to the passions.) Both the patriot, and the anti-patriotic internationalist idealist, are willing to die for people who are not their kin, whom they've never met, who will never even know of their sacrifice. Easy to claim, harder to do. But it's this spirit we need now.

Meh, maybe, but not all who are being labeled "bigots" today are actually so....Many are being labeled so for simply having disagreement with the current social agenda of progressivism....
Who’s labeling you and why do you associate with those you’ll be labeled by?

I don’t feel labeled. Why?
Because I see no value in a bigoted mindset.

What sort of bigoted mindset has you entangled?

Last edited:
We are definitely in a war.
Not sure which side you're on though.
Well, ask me what I think of various issues, Billiejeens. I don't expect you to have read the things I've posted in other threads on this board, but perhaps if you did -- go to my profile and click on the thing that shows you my posts -- you would get an idea.

What is it that makes you doubtful? (By the way, if you mean by 'side', you mean a side in the silly personal name-calling games that seem to take up a lot of space, well, I'm on neither 'side'. A waste of time. The value of this board is that it gives patriots the chance to meet each other, exchange ideas, learn how to make their political work more effective. If we can reach the occaisonal open-minded non-conservative, so much the better.

I want to help build a movement of patriots that will be ready to deal with what I believe is coming at some point in the future, namely, the collapse of American civilization. I know that sounds dramatic.

But the continual eating away at the foundations of the republic will have consequences. You can't teach a whole generation of young people to despise their country, and then expect them to sacrifice for it in a serious challenge.

So first of all we need grassroots, local organizations of people who have practiced together for dealing with crises. Then this has to go national. That's my number one aim in a nutshell. I've mentioned the former Oathkeepers in Arizona as seeming to provide a good model: https://YCPT.org

Sorry. Not sure what you mean by 'proselytizing on those who died'. Or what you mean by 'earning anything through practice for your dead contemporaries.'

Patriotism is a complex issue. But the really important thing for Americans right now is that it is the only effective weapon we have to fight the racial fracturing of our country. Leftists wagging their fingers and talking about 'white privilege', and how the very high Black violent crime rate is really the fault of whites, won't cut it. A strong emotional appeal to the blood shed by non-white Americans will .. or will better than anything else.

All of our actions are ultimately non-rational. (I don't mean irrational. Reason is, and ought to be, a slave to the passions.) Both the patriot, and the anti-patriotic internationalist idealist, are willing to die for people who are not their kin, whom they've never met, who will never even know of their sacrifice. Easy to claim, harder to do. But it's this spirit we need now.
Dodgers should never talk about privilege.
Ever.

Well, ask me what I think of various issues, Billiejeens. I don't expect you to have read the things I've posted in other threads on this board, but perhaps if you did -- go to my profile and click on the thing that shows you my posts -- you would get an idea.

What is it that makes you doubtful? (By the way, if you mean by 'side', you mean a side in the silly personal name-calling games that seem to take up a lot of space, well, I'm on neither 'side'. A waste of time. The value of this board is that it gives patriots the chance to meet each other, exchange ideas, learn how to make their political work more effective. If we can reach the occaisonal open-minded non-conservative, so much the better.

I want to help build a movement of patriots that will be ready to deal with what I believe is coming at some point in the future, namely, the collapse of American civilization. I know that sounds dramatic.

But the continual eating away at the foundations of the republic will have consequences. You can't teach a whole generation of young people to despise their country, and then expect them to sacrifice for it in a serious challenge.

So first of all we need grassroots, local organizations of people who have practiced together for dealing with crises. Then this has to go national. That's my number one aim in a nutshell. I've mentioned the former Oathkeepers in Arizona as seeming to provide a good model: https://YCPT.org
It is you people going on about imaginary scandals about our fine fbi CIA, public servants election officials scientists journalists CDC, pedophiles LOL. please.

complaining about injustices in the United States does not mean you're not patriotic... The only people who are racially fracturing the country are hateful trumper bigots who are also causing the violence against gays blacks jews Asians etc. it's amazing how you exaggerate the weaknesses of Democrats so much. I do believe you are brainwashed and your gang are the actual troublemakers...

you and the oath keepers are the actual problem and your radicalism is caused by imaginary BS. There is no election fraud or any of the other conspiracies without evidence the GOP base and worse go on about.

Reality remains the same for the last 35 years. at least. The rich don't pay enough so we get the worst inequality upward mobility and homelessness ever in the modern world by far. You need a diagram?
How much should the “rich” pay?

Also, if you’re counting on government to redistribute wealth, there’s a name for that…

Who’s labeling you and why do you associate with those you’ll be labeled by?

I don’t feel labeled. Why?
Because I see no value in a bigoted mindset.

What sort of bigoted mindset has you entangled?
Gee, I wonder why?
We all have things in life that we are opposed to, what’s your bigotry?

You are in no sense of the word a "moderate". Give us a break Mac.
Well first, I've never called myself a moderate. You guys try that lie pretty much every day.

And second, here's an opportunity I've given you guys about fifty times now, literally: You're free to point out any left wing positions I hold on any issue.

I don't expect you to do that, of course. What I expect you to do is make ignorant assumptions merely because I think you've been fooled by a spectacularly obvious con man.

You're out of your league.

The Left's ham-handed approach to PC and Identity Politics netted the country Trumpism. Should it have? No. Have Trumpsters been manipulated into gross distortions of their thought processes? Yes. But they also vote. And they did. And here we are. And there is the Supreme Court.

Mac. Check your privilege, buddy.

1678703850844.jpeg

What do you mean by 'the Jan 6 conspiracy theory'? There seem to be at least two, one coming from the Left (it was an attempt to seize power, to overthrow the government), and one coming from the Right (it was a peaceful demonstration and our people got enticed into the Capitol while infiltrators/provocateurs started the violence).

Or maybe you're referring to yet another one?

(I've been pretty active on the internet -- and here on USMB until I was banned from doing so -- in posting the link to the PatriotMailProject, which organizes people to write letters to the imprisoned patriots. My own position is that exactly what happened is irrelevant to the fact that these people are our own, and we have to stand by them and support them.

There's a thread somewhere with me and others debating the 'hang them all' Left on this issue.

Also: I think what happened shows the need for patriots to form an organization that, in situations like the Washington demonstration, could provide organized, trained stewards to marshall the whole thing -- protecting it from Anti-Fa attackers, and dealing with provocateurs and hotheads within our own ranks.)

On working with the Left. You don't want to.:

So ... if the local school board where you live decides to introduce a "Drag Queen Story Hour", and other ways of sexualizing children ... and there is a big outcry and pushback from parents, some of whom are Democrats ... and a public meeting is called for all parents who want to protect their children from this filth, to organize a recall election to pull the Groomers off the school board, and it happens to be chaired by one of these Democrats ...
... you would not attend it, and would urge all other patriots not to attend it. Because you 'have no interest in working with leftists'?

If you lived in Houston, you would urge the Houston Branch of the Texas State Militia, who work with Habitat for Humanity (started by the 'Christian communists' of Koinonia Farm [Koinonia Partners - Wikipedia]) to break off their relationship, and not do any community work if it involved working with people on the Left?

(By the way, why do you think the Houston militia do that community work with Habitat for Humanity? What's their motivation -- besides helping poor Blacks? )
[ TSM Houston Militia – Houston Militia ]

Likewise, you would tell the Yavapai Community Defense Team [ https://YCPT.org ] and the national group they are trying to build [ United States County Preparedness Teams ] not to admit any Democrats or non-conservatives to their work in preparing their area to be able to deal with a future social/economic breakdown?

If your house caught fire, and a bunch of your neighbors came running to help put it out, you would say 'No Democrats! No Leftists'. Really?

Look ... there are two very different reasons for patriots to work with Leftists:

(1) Where we both agree on something.

If some Democratic parents want to recall School Board Groomers .. we obviously should work together. If you say that, being Leftists, they should support grooming ... well, that's their contradiction.

(2) In some cases, it's a way to destroy Leftists ... by doing as Abraham Lincoln counselled as the best way to destroy an enemy: make him a friend.

Many people on the Left think we're primitive racist monsters.

Working together gives us a chance to kill that lie.

And we get a chance to talk to them about politics ... in the context of working together on something that will help them realize how bad the real Left is. We want to help them stay in political motion, moving away from the hard Left.

Being able to talk to these people in a non-hostile context is very valuable ... even if it's a non-political thing like the Houston militia take part in.

The desire to be pure, to only associate with people who are just like you,or to insist they become exactly like you, is not new, It's actually a natural human response. Paul had to admonish certain people in the new churches who were acting this way. (Galatians 3:28)

So, please, think again. We're in a war. We have to do whatever it takes to win, even if it makes us feel personally uncomfortable. We need to become fishers of men, to seek converts, and in so doing we will necessarily want to work with people who have not yet seen the light.
It's a conspiracy theorist dream event everything the media has spewed out has been nothing but conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory. There was no I insurrection. Yet you believe that shit and want to work with the people who made up those conspiracies. You're a nut if you do.

Forum List

Back