The turtle says Biden impeachment “Not good for the country”

There is NO evidence Biden is a crook!
p2VKObq.jpg

Your belief that Jack Smith has a case is a fantasy in your head.
Also in Trump's Attorney General Barr's head, right nutter?

I guess when Trump will convicted you'll be talking about how he didn't really get convicted, how everything is fake and how everyone is in on deep state conspiracy against Trump.

"Email, text messages and bank statements" never showed Joe Biden recieving even a single dime inapropriately.

Wistleblowers never said anything about Joe Biden

Bussiness partners "detailled" Joe Biden discussing travel and weather, never bussiness.

Thats your "real proof" idiot?

No, MITCH…what is not good for the country is having a POTUS taking bribes from foreign countries.

He is compromised. His bribes from Ukraine led to this extended war that was over in March 2022, and mayblead us into WWIII.

Biden must be impeached.

Eff Mitch.
I assumed that old ass was still in the hospital drooling on himself next to Feinstein

"Email, text messages and bank statements" never showed Joe Biden recieving even a single dime inapropriately.

Wistleblowers never said anything about Joe Biden

Bussiness partners "detailled" Joe Biden discussing travel and weather, never bussiness.

Thats your "real proof" idiot?
Dumbass it's a known fact Biden was involved in hunters business dealings. He's been taped twice. Jo going to dinner parties to meet with hunter business associates. If this would be Trump you wouldn't be so defensive as you are with actual evidence against Jo Biden.

Dumbass it's a known fact Biden was involved in hunters business dealings. He's been taped twice.

:rolleyes-41: well then you should have no problem linking to those tapes, showing us exactly what bussiness Joe Biden was involved in with his son.

Two eyewitness
Jo meeting with hunters business partner at dinners
*POOF* and just like that tapes of Joe Biden discussing bussiness disapeared.

Instead of them "two eyewitness" appeared....who said that Joe Biden dined and disscussed weather and leasure travel with someone.

I honestly don't know how you idiots get through the day.

702-facepalm-double

*POOF* and just like that tapes of Joe Biden discussing bussiness disapeared.

Instead of them two eyewitness appeared....who said that Joe Biden dined and disscussed weather and leasure travel with someone.

I honestly don't know how you idiots get through the day.

702-facepalm-double
Ever heard of Devon archer
Or
Tony Bobulinsk

Ever heard of Devon archer
Or
Tony Bobulinsk

Dummy thats exactly who I'm talking about.

Archer specifically explained that he never heard Joe Biden discuss any bussiness.

Tony Bobulinsk also never claimed to have witnessed Joe Biden doing anything of the sort.

You might want to get off the democrat propaganda bullshit
I love it when you accuse other of propganda bullshit while linking to... cherry picked propoganda bullshit from Comer.

Quit reading tripe and read the full transcript, Archer's comment about the actual content of Joe's coversation are on page 41.

Archer: I mean, on any of the specifics, like, from a blanket perspective, it was always, you know, what's the -- you know, not necessarily the weather, but, you know, there's no -- there was no -- and I think you have to understand that there was no business conversation about a cap table or a fee or anything like that.

It was, you know, just general niceties and, you know, conversation in general, you know, about the geography, about the weather, whatever it may be. But just on -- as far as, like, a blanket for all of them, let's just go with the -- there was not a specific time that I witnessed a, you know, specific business deal or business dealings or, you know, specifics about any kind of financial stuff.

Mr. Jordan. Would he just say, like, "Hey, guys, my dad's on the phone. Dad, 25 can you say hi to"

Mr. Archer. Yeah.

You may also want to read Archer's impression of relationship between Shokin and Burisma:

....Shokin was under control...Shokin being fired was a -- was not good, because he was like under control as it relates to Mykola.

I love it when you accuse other of propganda bullshit while linking to... cherry picked propoganda bullshit from Comer.

Quit reading tripe and read the full transcript, Archer's comment about the actual content of Joe's coversation are on page 41.

Archer: I mean, on any of the specifics, like, from a blanket perspective, it was always, you know, what's the -- you know, not necessarily the weather, but, you know, there's no -- there was no -- and I think you have to understand that there was no business conversation about a cap table or a fee or anything like that.

It was, you know, just general niceties and, you know, conversation in general, you know, about the geography, about the weather, whatever it may be. But just on -- as far as, like, a blanket for all of them, let's just go with the -- there was not a specific time that I witnessed a, you know, specific business deal or business dealings or, you know, specifics about any kind of financial stuff.

Mr. Jordan. Would he just say, like, "Hey, guys, my dad's on the phone. Dad, 25 can you say hi to"

Mr. Archer. Yeah.

You may also want to read Archer's impression of relationship between Shokin and Burisma:

....Shokin was under control...Shokin being fired was a -- was not good, because he was like under control as it relates to Mykola.
Mr. Archer: My only thought is that I think Burisma would have gone out of business if it didn’t have the brand attached to it. That’s my, like, only honest opinion. But I have no basis for any ‑‑ never heard any conversations –

Mr. Goldman: But that’s different than Joe Biden’s action.

Mr. Archer: Right.

Mr. Goldman: You’re just talking about that Hunter was on the board.

Mr. Archer: Right. And I think that’s why –

Mr. Goldman: And so –

Mr. Archer: ‑‑ it was able to survive for as long as it did.

Mr. Goldman: By ‑‑ because of additional capital or –

Mr. Archer: Just because of the brand.

Mr. Goldman: Well, I don’t understand. How does that have an impact?

Mr. Archer: Well, the capabilities to navigate D.C. that they were able to, you know, basically be in the news cycle. And I think that preserved them from a, you know, from a longevity standpoint. That’s like my honest ‑‑ that’s like really what I ‑‑ that’s like how I think holistically.

Mr. Goldman: But how would that work?

Mr. Archer: Because people would be intimidated to mess with them.

Mr. Goldman: In what way?

Mr. Archer: Legally.

Then-Vice President Joe Biden attended dinners with Hunter Biden’s foreign business associates who wired money to Biden associated LLCs.

Mr. Archer: My only thought is that I think Burisma would have gone out of business if it didn’t have the brand attached to it. That’s my, like, only honest opinion. But I have no basis for any ‑‑ never heard any conversations –

Mr. Goldman: But that’s different than Joe Biden’s action.

Mr. Archer: Right.

Mr. Goldman: You’re just talking about that Hunter was on the board.

Mr. Archer: Right. And I think that’s why –

Mr. Goldman: And so –

Mr. Archer: ‑‑ it was able to survive for as long as it did.

Mr. Goldman: By ‑‑ because of additional capital or –

Mr. Archer: Just because of the brand.

Mr. Goldman: Well, I don’t understand. How does that have an impact?

Mr. Archer: Well, the capabilities to navigate D.C. that they were able to, you know, basically be in the news cycle. And I think that preserved them from a, you know, from a longevity standpoint. That’s like my honest ‑‑ that’s like really what I ‑‑ that’s like how I think holistically.

Mr. Goldman: But how would that work?

Then-Vice President Joe Biden attended dinners with Hunter Biden’s foreign business associates who wired money to Biden associated LLCs.

I have no basis for any ‑‑ never heard any conversations –

Do you even read what you quote?

He is not talking about witnessing any Joe Biden dealings, he is talking about a son of American VP sitting on a board being good for company's image.

And of course it was good for Burisma image, and of course thats not illegal.

Last edited:
Do you even read what you quote?

He is not talking about witnessing any Joe Biden dealings, he is talking about a son of American VP sitting on a board being good for company's image.

And of course it was good for Burisma image, and of course thats not illegal.

Jo Biden well son of a bitch he was fired just like that.

the problem you have, is no tangible evidence of Joe receiving foreign money, nor do you have evidence of Joe changing our foreign policy for this foreign nation's interest.

there is no evidence of Joe being bribed.

there is no evidence of any quid pro quo.

(Yes, his son has been a punk)
Except for the video of Angry Old Man Lashing Out *Joe bragging about his Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine. What a moron.

Forum List

Back