The turtle says Biden impeachment “Not good for the country”

Stupid your first question was answered what did the brand do for those corrupt people who gave hunter money?
Mr. Archer: Well, the capabilities to navigate D.C. that they were able to, you know, basically be in the news cycle. And I think that preserved them from a, you know, from a longevity standpoint. That’s like my honest ‑‑ that’s like really what I ‑‑ that’s like how I think holistically.

Mr. Goldman: But how would that work?

Mr. Archer: Because people would be intimidated to mess with them.

Mr. Goldman: In what way?

Mr. Archer: Legally.

Then-Vice President Joe Biden attended dinners with Hunter Biden’s foreign business associates who wired money to Biden associated LLCs.

People being intimidated by VP's son's last name IS NOT influence peddling, so can you coherently explain where is the INFLUENCE PEDDLING?

Last edited:
Then-Vice President Joe Biden attended dinners with Hunter Biden’s foreign business associates who wired money to Biden associated LLCs.
Therefore WHAT?

Having a dinner with someone is illegal?

I don't think you understand that your fill-the-blanks-in wishful fantasies are not actual evidence.

Last edited:
Therefore WHAT?

Having a dinner with someone is illegal?

I don't think you understand that your fill-the-blanks-in wishful fantasies are not evidence.
Why was Jo Biden there? Making his weatherman rounds for people he never ever met or had any knowledge of?

Why was Jo Biden there? Making his weatherman rounds for people he never ever met or had any knowledge of?

You are seriously asking me why Joe was having a dinner? Maybe you think Joe's son is "people he never met"?

People have dinners and calls for all kinds of reasons, with all kinds of people.

You can't just fantasize about the content of their conversations and accuse people of crimes based on just that.

Last edited:
You are seriously asking me why Joe was having a dinner? Maybe you think Joe's son is "people he never met"?

People have dinners and calls for all kinds of reasons, with all kinds of people.

You can't just fantasize about the content of their conversations and accuse people of crimes based on just that.
Yes I'm asking you specifically why was Jo Biden there at hunters business dinners when Jo said he never spoke with any of hunters business partners.

Yes I'm asking you specifically why was Jo Biden there at hunters business dinners when Jo said he never spoke with any of hunters business partners.

How the hell am I supposed to know? He had a dinner with his son and his associates.....AND?

You've got to be fucking stupid to think that the only possible reason people have dinners is for some nefarious purpose.

And when has Joe ever said that he didn't speak to any Hunter's bussiness partners? Thats another one of your bullshit fantasies?

How the hell am I supposed to know? He had a dinner with his son and his associates.....AND?

You've got to be fucking stupid to think that the only possible reason people have dinners is for some nefarious purpose.

And when has Joe ever said that he didn't speak to any Hunter's bussiness partners? Thats another one of your bullshit fantasies?
If you can't answer that you are truly ignorant and a cultist hack. You got to be ignorant to think hunter was given money just for the illusion of accessibility to his father Truly ignorant

If you can't answer that you are truly ignorant and a cultist hack. You got to be ignorant to think hunter was given money just for the illusion of accessibility to his father Truly ignorant
Like I said, you are fucking crazy.

You have no idea what words serious evidence means, whatever your imagination spawns is proof enough.

"You honor, Joe dined with Hunter and his associates. Not sure what they talked about, but I totally see in my head that it was a crime" :cuckoo:

Like I said, you are fucking crazy.

You have no idea what words serious evidence means, whatever your imagination spawns is proof enough.

"You honor, Joe dined with Hunter and his associates. Not sure what they talked about, but I totally see in my head that it was a crime" :cuckoo:
No you're ignorant you're so pissed you can't defend Jo Biden so you make shit up fucking cultist. When did Burisma fire hunter?

Forum List

Back