The turtle says Biden impeachment “Not good for the country”

I suggest you read Archer's testimony on Shokin.

From what he heard Shokin was under control by Burisma's owner and that his removal was bad for Burisma.

Archer:

....Shokin was under control...Shokin being fired was a -- was not good, because he was like under control as it relates to Mykola.

Whoops, another rw fantasy out the window.
When did Devon Archer become the final authority on all subjects Ukraine?

I suggest you stick to subjects you know something about.

the problem you have, is no tangible evidence of Joe receiving foreign money, nor do you have evidence of Joe changing our foreign policy for this foreign nation's interest.

there is no evidence of Joe being bribed.

there is no evidence of any quid pro quo.

(Yes, his son has been a punk)
There is not enough evidence to impeach yet (i sure wish democrats had the integrity to get the evidence before impeaching), but there is more than enough evidence for an impeachment inquery. The inquery will either glean the evidence needed or it wont. Time will tell.

From what he heard Shokin was under control by Burisma's owner and that his removal was bad for Burisma.

Archer:

....Shokin was under control...Shokin being fired was a -- was not good, because he was like under control as it relates to Mykola.

You are full of shit. Firing Shokin was not bad for Burisma. They fucking requested it,

Archer:

Why did you omit this?

“I was -- the narrative that was spun to me, quite frankly, just to be -- and I remember this because, obviously, it's -- the narrative that was spun to me was that Shokin was under control “
“I have no way to verify that. And that was spun to me from various folks in D.C., not Hunter specifically, but that was what I was led to believe. Whether it's true or not, I cannot speculate. “

SPUN THE NARRATIVE
NO WAY TO VERIFY
CANNOT SPECULATE IF TRUE OR NOT,

BUSTED…YOU LYING BAG OF SHIT.

WHY DO YOU LIE, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE? It does not benefit you to lie. You are just labeled a liar.

HERE IS THE TRANSCRIPT FOR EVERYONE TO READ AND SEE WHAT ANTWOFACED LIED ABOUT.

You are full of shit. Firing Shokin was not bad for Burisma. They fucking requested it,

Why did you omit this?

“I was -- the narrative that was spun to me, quite frankly, just to be -- and I remember this because, obviously, it's -- the narrative that was spun to me was that Shokin was under control “
“I have no way to verify that. And that was spun to me from various folks in D.C., not Hunter specifically, but that was what I was led to believe. Whether it's true or not, I cannot speculate. “

SPUN THE NARRATIVE
NO WAY TO VERIFY
CANNOT SPECULATE IF TRUE OR NOT,

BUSTED…YOU LYING BAG OF SHIT.

WHY DO YOU LIE, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE? It does not benefit you to lie. You are just labeled a liar.

HERE IS THE TRANSCRIPT FOR EVERYONE TO READ AND SEE WHAT ANTWOFACED LIED ABOUT.

Wtf? I've said that Archer heard that Shokin was under control and his firing was bad for Burisma - that's exactly what you quoted him saying.

He was told that, even if he himself didn't know one way or another.

You know what he def. didn't hear? That Burisma had interest in removing Shokin, let alone that they asked or bribed Joe Biden to do that.

Last edited:
Lefties always lie because they are always on the wrong side.

Hunter asked Joe to fire Shokin. Dumb fuck

There is not enough evidence to impeach yet
There is also evidence that Kamala Harris is next in line to be president.

I'm also seeing evidence that we don't want Kamala Harris to become president.

This impeachment will go nowhere.

There is also evidence that Kamala Harris is next in line to be president.

I'm also seeing evidence that we don't want Kamala Harris to become president.

This impeachment will go nowhere.
She can be president for a couple months, then Trump will undo all the damage that she does.

Comer has the bank records
Archer said it was influence peddling

What illegality do those records show?

And quote Archer. Best you've got from Archer is that Hunter was selling "appearance of access" and "brand" which is of course not illegal.

I know you've got your wet fantasies, but where in all of this is the Joe Biden's crime?

Last edited:
The turth is that you file a criminal complaint with DOJ to investigate corruption.

:lmao:

What you don't do is illegally halt congressionally aproved millitary aid to Ukraine to force it's president to publicly announce investigations. Doing that is blatant electioneering and corruption that gets you impeached.

You are very, very stupid.

What illegality do those records show?

And quote Archer. Best you've got from Archer is that Hunter was selling "appearance of access" and "brand" which is of course not illegal.

I know you've got your wet fantasies, but where in all of this is the Joe Biden's crime?
What did the brand do for those people who gave hunter millions of dollars? Are you that stupid to think that corrupt people gave crackhead hunter millions of dollars for out of the kindness of their hearts? Jo bragged about getting the prosecutor fired that was investing hunters oil business partners. And that should also answer the first question you asked

What did the brand do for those people who gave hunter millions of dollars?

According to Archer it improved Burisma's image and helped the company survive.

I'm going to ask again, maybe you can answer this time:

1. What illegality did the records you claimed show?

2. Quote Archer claiming influence peddling.

If you can't do either then maybe you shouldn't post bullshit.

According to Archer it improved Burisma's image and helped the company survive.

I'm going to ask again, maybe you can answer this time:

1. What illegality did the records you claimed show?

2. Quote Archer claiming influence peddling.

If you can't do either then maybe you shouldn't post bullshit.
Stupid your first question was answered what did the brand do for those corrupt people who gave hunter money?
Mr. Archer: Well, the capabilities to navigate D.C. that they were able to, you know, basically be in the news cycle. And I think that preserved them from a, you know, from a longevity standpoint. That’s like my honest ‑‑ that’s like really what I ‑‑ that’s like how I think holistically.

Mr. Goldman: But how would that work?

Mr. Archer: Because people would be intimidated to mess with them.

Mr. Goldman: In what way?

Mr. Archer: Legally.

Then-Vice President Joe Biden attended dinners with Hunter Biden’s foreign business associates who wired money to Biden associated LLCs.

Forum List

Back