Zone1 The Truth

A fact becomes truth when it can't be disproven. For example, if people chewed their food properly coroners wouldn't be able to easily identify what they ate last.

Beauty is objective and is universally so even in the undeveloped world.
Truth is objective, beauty is not. What is a beautiful woman to one person is hideous to another. Bats are beautiful to some people and revolting to others. The OP's original statement is saying that the "beholder" decides what truth is, which is patently false.

I've accounted for that, in Christiandom, we go on the evidence provided in the Bible.

The evidence (of God) has proven to be true.

We live in a solar system that is not at all typical of the ones we've observed to date, the rocky inner planet with gas Giants in the outer orbits are less than 1%; we have a Moon that is the identical same apparent size as the Sun and causes lunar and solar eclipses, that occurs nowhere else in our solar system with 9 planets and hundreds of Moons - that's only on Earth

We live in a solar system that is not at all typical of the ones we've observed to date, the rocky inner planet with gas Giants in the outer orbits are less than 1%; we have a Moon that is the identical same apparent size as the Sun and causes lunar and solar eclipses, that occurs nowhere else in our solar system with 9 planets and hundreds of Moons - that's only on Earth
There are major limits to what we've been able to observe of other star/planet systems and much of that is inferred.
Too soon to make more than a couple pronouncements of our System's exclusivity.

Truth is in the eye of the beholder.
For many "Truth" is based on religion, watching TV, or discussions in back alley forums.

109320904_10217227113058104_1924002165534230476_n.jpg

What is the basis of your "Truth?"
My truth, is, the truth! I think, therefore, I am!

Isn't God's creation wonderful!?!?

Truth is in the eye of the beholder.
For many "Truth" is based on religion, watching TV, or discussions in back alley forums.

109320904_10217227113058104_1924002165534230476_n.jpg

What is the basis of your "Truth?"
The major hypocrisy here is the subjective false truth (fake news) of this included item from "The Subversive Lens", which, BTW is the first clue your OP is anything but the "Truth", other than a display of your own version of "eye of the beholder" (presenter). The last paragraph of what is in that insert is true in application to you it would seem.

Go back a few pages of history and notice that at the time Galileo with his Solar centric cosmos versus the Earth centric common majority view was "in the margins", but has since been proven as Truth.

To be blunt, your "insert" is just more blatant propaganda masking as 'truth' when it's largely misinformation when not outright lies.

Truth can often be adduced from "circumstantial evidence." The example given in law school is a situation as follows. One goes to bed at night and looks out the window to see a bright starry night, not a cloud in the sky. He wakes up the next morning to see a blue sky with no clouds, and yet there is a six inch layer of snow on the ground.

The observer did not see it snow. There was no snow in the forecast. There is no "proof" that it snowed. And yet he knows that it snowed overnight; the circumstance of snow on the ground, and the absence of any other possible explanation convinces him of the truth of this event.

To bring this to a current example, "we" have a witness to many phone calls between a number of nefarious foreign operators, one Hunter Biden, and the former Vice President of the United States. The witness states that all of the conversations he witnessed were about trivial subjects...the weather, families, and so on. We know that the aforesaid Hunter Biden has no particular knowledge, skill, insight, or valuable information of any kind, but he has been paid millions of dollars by those nefarious personages, or organizations to which they were attached. We know that access to high-level government officials has great value to foreign operatives, and we know that one of Hunter Biden's benefactors (Burisma) paid Mr. Biden MILLIONS of dollars, and that the former Vice President induced the head of state of Ukraine to "fire" a prosecutor who was investigating Burisma for money laundering, corruption, and other possible crimes. It is easily inferable that the above-mentioned conversations could have been for the purpose of assuring the nefarious foreigners that Hunter Biden indeed had instant access to the VP and presumably others in the U.S. Government.

This is all circumstantial.

And yet from these circumstances and facts, we know that the former VP - now President - presided over an influence-peddling operation that netted him and his family many millions of dollars.

Like the snow-covered lawn in the aforesaid example, there is no other possible explanation for what is known.

My truth, is, the truth! I think, therefore, I am!
Your truth is your truth.
The question becomes do you derive truth because
it's what you want to believe despite what you see
it's what you need to believe to justify your actions because we are all the heroes of our own story
or
are you capable of discerning between your truth and the reality around it?

The major hypocrisy here is the subjective false truth (fake news) of this included item from "The Subversive Lens", which, BTW is the first clue your OP is anything but the "Truth", other than a display of your own version of "eye of the beholder" (presenter). The last paragraph of what is in that insert is true in application to you it would seem.

Go back a few pages of history and notice that at the time Galileo with his Solar centric cosmos versus the Earth centric common majority view was "in the margins", but has since been proven as Truth.

To be blunt, your "insert" is just more blatant propaganda masking as 'truth' when it's largely misinformation when not outright lies.
The "truth" 500 years ago was what the Church said it was.
It ignored the reality in which it existed.

Obviously you are one who needs his "truths" to support his bias.
Thus, when you see a truth that opposes your bias, it becomes fake news.

Perhaps you should try to separate your "truth" from the reality around you and understand why you need to believe what disagrees with your "truth" as "fake news."

A fact is something that's indisputable, based on empirical research and quantifiable measures. Facts go beyond theories. They're proven through calculation and experience, or they're something that definitively occurred in the past.

Truth is entirely different; it may include fact, but it can also include belief.

The "truth" 500 years ago was what the Church said it was.
It ignored the reality in which it existed.

Obviously you are one who needs his "truths" to support his bias.
Thus, when you see a truth that opposes your bias, it becomes fake news.

Perhaps you should try to separate your "truth" from the reality around you and understand why you need to believe what disagrees with your "truth" as "fake news."
500 years ago that applied to the Western Civ.(European) World.
But same could be said for the rest, in Asia, Africa, the Americas, etc. whom had different ideas of "truth" or "fake news" than that in Europe/Western Civilization.

Technically, we ALL have certain "truths" we use to support our bias and beliefs. Something you seem to overlook or fail to grasp.

If you read my profile, you'll see I present credentials that support my objective, scientific, technical, and practical background, and view on topics. Also, I'd wager I have greater historical perspective and grasp than you do. For that matter, you seem to lack the integrity, honesty, guts, or whatever to share anything of your qualifications other than your age. In my book, and my "truth", that makes you little more than a troll, phony, or;
na-internetu-niko-ne-zna-da-ste-pas.png

500 years ago that applied to the Western Civ.(European) World.
But same could be said for the rest, in Asia, Africa, the Americas, etc. whom had different ideas of "truth" or "fake news" than that in Europe/Western Civilization.

Technically, we ALL have certain "truths" we use to support our bias and beliefs. Something you seem to overlook or fail to grasp.

If you read my profile, you'll see I present credentials that support my objective, scientific, technical, and practical background, and view on topics. Also, I'd wager I have greater historical perspective and grasp than you do. For that matter, you seem to lack the integrity, honesty, guts, or whatever to share anything of your qualifications other than your age. In my book, and my "truth", that makes you little more than a troll, phony, or;
na-internetu-niko-ne-zna-da-ste-pas.png
The difference?

I look past my bias.
You include yours.

Truly quite that simple.

AND

Your image is you. you can be anything you want on the interwebs W.

The difference?

I look past my bias.
You include yours.

Truly quite that simple.

AND

Your image is you. you can be anything you want on the interwebs W.
I doubt that!
But present any lies, delusions, and misinformation you like.
You just further disqualified your credibility.

I doubt that!
But present any lies, delusions, and misinformation you like.
You just further disqualified your credibility.
OK
Trump won in 2020
Inflation is not under control.
The 2020 election was stolen from Trump
CNN is biased but Fox News is "fair and balanced"

All I have to do to find lies, delusions, and misinformation is pick and MAGAT thread.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back