The truth will out...

You probably have a fantasy of sleeping with Dirt McJerk in in the back seat of a Geo Metro. You seem to be a person with serious orientation/ choice of backseat issues. Get over it.
Hey, what me, snowman, and your mom did in the back of your car is none of your business. Just know that snowman and I were extra careful with Mrs. Fingercuffs.

paulrevere3oh3.jpg

That's funny!

I wasn't expecting debate, and I wasn,t disappointed.

RSR has a little playmate. RSR, you have no need to show up on the Public Opinion any more were you get insulted over and over on a daily basis.
Here you have meet others with single didget IQ's.

and shitarro: I am curious. Whatever gave you the idea that I was ever a navy cook? :rofl:

The fact that he failed at everything in life and projects his shortcomings on others to make himself feel better. He still has to wake up and look in the mirror every morning, ya know.

Oh shut the fuck up. As if you contribute anything around here other than posting (other people's) "funny" pictures you find on Google Images.

HA! ha! Ha! HA!HA! ha! Ha! HA!HA! ha! Ha! HA!HA! ha! Ha! HA!HA! ha! Ha! HA!

Little Snowman done got his pantie all in a knot!

You are so much like RSR, it's hilarious. Neither of you can debate.

You can sling negative rep's in anger, but when it comes to saying something intellegent, you come up empty.

melting%20snowman.JPG

HA! ha! Ha! HA!HA! ha! Ha! HA!HA! ha! Ha! HA!HA! ha! Ha! HA!HA! ha! Ha! HA!

Little Snowman done got his pantie all in a knot!

You are so much like RSR, it's hilarious. Neither of you can debate.

You can sling negative rep's in anger, but when it comes to saying something intellegent, you come up empty.

melting%20snowman.JPG

After getting busted on a fake letter from a "angry soldier" - you have been exposed as the kook you really are

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=48275

Forum List

Back