The truth for what really bothers the left about the 01/06/2021 "insurrection"

I did for a moment. The guy said people called him the "N word" over and over again. It was a neat way to start off the circle-jerk to nowhere.

The election was over last year when the EC voted. A real patriot, like Trumpybear's hero Andrew Jackson did when his victory was taken from him, he would have conceded, and worked to win the next election.

But obviously, by his performance in the 2016 election, his goal was to undermine the confidence in our election.

He made Putin smile.
putin sure smiled when he met old joe who was
clutching his notecards and desperately tryin to remember where he was

True story.

I think Putin's smart enough to know competence & being apart from the establishment Trump serves the national security of his own country. And I have no doubt he was responsible for venturing into our elections. The part PROGS miss all the time, while they scream a country at risk they don't care about, is that countries meddle in elections all the fucking time, and the USA is GUILTY too..............Dumb shits. Welcome to the internet the left built & exploited, talk about interfering in elections, WTF do they think mainstream information, polls, fraud-checks and even our education system does, there's no comparison. Shit we've meddled in foreign elections since LONG before the internet, that's what lobbyists and the CIA are for.

Stealing our democracy in PROG is code for we're CNN's bitches by Nancy Pelosi.

Last edited:

You really gotta come up with your own. Using someone elses just makes you look stupid and lowers the IQ quotent to the conversation.

I am retired Military. When I review the oath I took 5 times, I don't see any Patriot attacking the Capital Building. But I see about 150 patriots trying to protect it. What I do see is a few thousand traitors who attempted to overthrow our Government, burn idea of the Constitution of the United States and kill the boys in Blue. And it was done by using deadly force. Then I see conspirators like you try and hide those facts. You don't like America, leave.
I'm retired military too. Airborne Infantry.

But I don't kid myself about what I was doing in that job; I was hired muscle for an international crime cartel otherwise known as the US government.

The only thing those guys did wrong on Jan 6 is they didn't commit; they should have pushed through and dragged out every politician in the building, and at least tarred and feathered them.
Actually, I'd have hung them all.

America would be better, more prosperous, safer, and much more free today, if they had.

Sure, neat, just like they did with the Russia scandal they declare high offenses, threats to our democracy, so on and so forth. All while the left sells this for their distraction, all full of bedtime stories.

The left pretends they're simply concerned about our country :abgg2q.jpg:

But the very reason, and the ONLY reason PROGs take offense to the "insurrection" is because we consider the left's Ponzi-scheme to disrupt & steal an election as illegitimate. Leftists are naturally insecure, and we're not providing them the security they need.

Sure, neat, just like they did with the Russia scandal they declare high offenses, threats to our democracy, so on and so forth. All while the left sells this for their distraction, all full of bedtime stories.

But the very reason, and the ONLY reason PROGs take offense to the "insurrection" is because we consider the left's Ponzi-scheme to disrupt & steal an election as illegitimate. Leftists are naturally insecure, and we're not providing them the security they need.
What happened on January 6th should be disturbing for every American. Such an action can never be justified. Not in America, Trump managed to bring us down to a third world nation status by inspiring and coordinating that act.

What happened on January 6th should be disturbing for every American. Such an action can never be justified. Not in America, Trump managed to bring us down to a third world nation status by inspiring and coordinating that act.
Troll alert!!!

When you think about it, their insecurity over this think is easy to understand. Objectively speaking, Trump was the best POTUS in their lifetimes. But Pelosi and MSM tweaked them into believing otherwise, and as a result they supported a fake with dementia as a replacement, and his sidekick they themselves don't even like.

Those who are weak seek validations for their mistakes.
Dude, YOU had to start a thread on this bullshit. don't blame others. Wait, that's what Trumptards DO. Carry on

I am retired Military. When I review the oath I took 5 times, I don't see any Patriot attacking the Capital Building. But I see about 150 patriots trying to protect it. What I do see is a few thousand traitors who attempted to overthrow our Government, burn idea of the Constitution of the United States and kill the boys in Blue. And it was done by using deadly force. Then I see conspirators like you try and hide those facts. You don't like America, leave.
Brass Knuckleheads

Retired from what military? Carrying on the Redcoats' snobbish contempt for American militia? What soldier worth his salt defends the Democrats, who have been despising, fatally restricting, and misleading the military for the past 60 years?

Honestly nothing "bothers" them about it. They just wanted to put on a third impeachment trial and it was an opportunity to do that.

Like the first two shams, the crocodile tears are flowing and they are rife with hypocrisy

Honestly nothing "bothers" them about it. They just wanted to put on a third impeachment trial and it was an opportunity to do that.

Like the first two shams, the crocodile tears are flowing and they are rife with hypocrisy

I don't believe the former at all. Consider how PROGS think, they're trendy and emotional, how they acted throughout Trump's term, and how they were developed into snowflakes on Obama's watch. They need security, and they'll only find that with their own until it proves to be wrong, only to move onto something else and place what should be experience on ignore due they're brittle.

The election was over last year when the EC voted. A real patriot, like Trumpybear's hero Andrew Jackson did when his victory was taken from him, he would have conceded, and worked to win the next election.

But obviously, by his performance in the 2016 election, his goal was to undermine the confidence in our election.

He made Putin smile.

fuck off with that shit.

fuck off with that shit.
Fuck off with that shit is right. Any of those other losers gather a Mob to DC to attack Congress while they verified the winner of the election? Did any of them predict massive fraud, but only if they loose?

Fuck off with that shit is right. Any of those other losers gather a Mob to DC to attack Congress while they verified the winner of the election? Did any of them predict massive fraud, but only if they loose?
pretty much every time a dem loses they call foul / fraud.

later hos.

pretty much every time a dem loses they call foul / fraud.

later hos.

I'll take that as nope, not one of the losing candidates in our entire history every tried to violently intimidate Congress into not verifying the EC votes submitted by the States.

Another first for the Trumpyberra squad!

The Neo-GOP must be so Proud!

I'll take that as nope, not one of the losing candidates in our entire history every tried to violently intimidate Congress into not verifying the EC votes submitted by the States.

Another first for the Trumpyberra squad!

The Neo-GOP must be so Proud!

It's absolutely delusional to compare Trump's behavior after the election to any recent election.

Trump and his right wing media allies have been constantly beating the drum of the big lie and it's based on absolutely nothing other than their refusal to accept defeat.

Right, right, thanks for the concession. Not one of those incidents was attack on Congress, in session, verifying the EC votes after a presidential election.

Forum List

Back