The Truth Behind Trump's Border Crisis

When Democrats lost the House and Senate in 2010, Obama said "I have a pen and a phone". Did he lose the good will of Congress? Idiot.

Did President Obama fraudulently declare an emergency to overturn an exercise of the Congressional Power of the Purse he didn't like, BS Hose?
He used his pen and phone to get what he wanted, the same thing Trump is doing. Hypocritical idiot.

When Democrats lost the House and Senate in 2010, Obama said "I have a pen and a phone". Did he lose the good will of Congress? Idiot.

Did President Obama fraudulently declare an emergency to overturn an exercise of the Congressional Power of the Purse he didn't like, BS Hose?
He used his pen and phone to get what he wanted, the same thing Trump is doing. Hypocritical idiot.

The "same thing" would have been to "fraudulently declare an emergency to overturn an exercise of the Congressional Power of the Purse", BS Hose. Focus!

The "same thing" would have been to "fraudulently declare an emergency to overturn an exercise of the Congressional Power of the Purse", BS Hose. Focus!
Obama said our southern border was a problem. Was Obama a fraud? Hypocritical idiot.

Last edited:
PredFan, post: 21825765
It’s an emergency BECAUSE the Dems took the House and are acting like petulant children.

That will play well in the courts for the plaintiffs in every lawsuit that is coming. Since there was no emergency when the Republicans were the majority in the House we ask the Government to provide evidence of a drastic change in conditions along the 2000 mile border with Mexico since Nancy gaveled in and Madam Speaker.

The crisis has to relate to activity at the border not to activity in Washington DC, you idiot,

Forum List

Back