The Truth Behind Trump's Border Crisis

So, an "emergency", by definition, demands immediate action, the focus of all pertinent powers to rally behind efforts to alleviate that emergency. Since it's a "national" emergency, I gather the Commander-in-Chief is at the southern border, personally overseeing the counter-offensive. Or, failing that, is huddling in the Situation Room with the best and brightest - only the best of people, remember? - to direct all involved forces, gathering information on the latest developments in real time, and issuing orders as the need arises - without delay.

No?

Neither?

d7b9b7ef9f75c7b2471262b9eef0a744.jpg

Some emergency.
So you hate America. My, what a nice ambition.

So, an "emergency", by definition, demands immediate action, the focus of all pertinent powers to rally behind efforts to alleviate that emergency. Since it's a "national" emergency, I gather the Commander-in-Chief is at the southern border, personally overseeing the counter-offensive. Or, failing that, is huddling in the Situation Room with the best and brightest - only the best of people, remember? - to direct all involved forces, gathering information on the latest developments in real time, and issuing orders as the need arises - without delay.

No?

Neither?

Some emergency.
------------------------------ i think that 'old euro' is a 'eurotype' from 'old europe' .

The OP is maybe the biggest retard on this site, however he does have a point. The wall should have been Trump’s first order of buisnesa

They had the power to get their wall all of that time and they never did it.

That's one reason Trump supporters should be suspicious of this "win". Why were both Democrats and Republicans so happy with this spending bill, knowing that he planned to declare an emergency for a wall neither of them wanted?
Yet the legal experts are saying Trump will win this fight. The Supreme Court will say it's fine and dandy, they say.
Experts: Legal challenges to Trump emergency declaration face uphill battle

They had the power to get their wall all of that time and they never did it.

That's one reason Trump supporters should be suspicious of this "win". Why were both Democrats and Republicans so happy with this spending bill, knowing that he planned to declare an emergency for a wall neither of them wanted?
Yet the legal experts are saying Trump will win this fight. The Supreme Court will say it's fine and dandy, they say.
------------------------------------------ lets hope and pray that your experts are correct OldLady .

The dims should never have been involved with border enforcement. It’s no more their business or concern than anything else. It’s been done to attempt to undermine him, along with everything else. 5.7 billion is a drop of piss, in the bucket compared to other foreign aid. It’s never been about the money, just making sure he doesn’t succeed. They have all been on video, supporting the wall with much greater funding. That exists. There is no emergency, so fucking what? You want to manipulate things, there are ways around them obviously. But dims have no platform that will do anything for the country. Unless raising taxes, and sanctioning full term abortions is somehow good. Also, even entertaining anything like banning air travel, rebuilding the world, or stopping people from driving their cars is a complete waste of time and money. It’s just continuing the cushy lifestyle of hypocrites in Congress and senate to do the opposite of what they preach. Dims maintain that the whole world is in a constant state of emergency, when our country is doing better economically than ever. This illusion of turmoil, pushes naive people to demonstrate about nothing and do their dirty work. They keep their hands clean, and nothing changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont need to open your huffpost links. 2K/day caught in NOV DEC, how many got thru? That caught rate is over 1mil/yr.

Mexico is ramping up the dumping ahead of any wall. Molesters, sick, diabled, rapists, murderers all mixed in with families.....sent north for the USA to deal with.

No?

Neither?

Some emergency.
------------------------------ i think that 'old euro' is a 'eurotype' from 'old europe' .
I think he's a 35 year old drunk living in his mom's basement.

This is how urgent this issue is...

GOP Controlled Congress
  • Jan 2017: not an emergency
  • Feb 2017: not an emergency
  • Mar 2017: not an emergency
  • Apr 2017: not an emergency
  • May 2017: not an emergency
  • Jun 2017: not an emergency
  • Jul 2017: not an emergency
  • Aug 2017: not an emergency
  • Sep 2017: not an emergency
  • Oct 2017: not an emergency
  • Nov 2017: not an emergency
  • Dec 2017: not an emergency
  • Jan 2018: not an emergency
  • Feb 2018: not an emergency
  • Mar 2018: not an emergency
  • Apr 2018: not an emergency
  • May 2018: not an emergency
  • Jun 2018: not an emergency
  • Jul 2018: not an emergency
  • Aug 2018: not an emergency
  • Sep 2018: not an emergency
  • Oct 2018: not an emergency
  • Nov 2018: not an emergency
  • Dec 2018: not an emergency

Dems take house
  • Jan 2019: Emergency! Emergency! This can’t wait any longer!!!!
For retarded Liberals (are there any other type?), Trump did not have 60 senate votes.
Now please continue to display your ignorance.
Lol, the great negotiator couldn't swing 8 or 9 democrats?

So, finally you figured it all out.

Of course, I do hate America. It's de rigueur these days. And so I am looking on with undiluted glee while the Trumpy is turning the U.S. from a leading light in the human rights development into a xenophobic, lawless shithole brutalizing children. And, of course, I couldn't be more happy watching the Trumpy seek to collapse the Constitutional order that used to protect Americans against the depredations and ravages of overweening government. And I am really getting a kick out of the Trumpy turning stubbornly individualist citizens - from McConnell all the way down to the BS Hose - into abject, "Hail Dear Leader!" sycophants with no moral spine, no integrity, no pride, and no reason for any.

Really, what on earth could be more fun to watch?

Democrat lies are failing.

Arrests of Illegal Aliens on Federal Borderlands Increased by Nearly 4,000% under Trump/Zinke Surge Operations

The assault on the border has been an emergency for awhile. Thank God we have Trump as president to recognize that.

A nitwit, Trump cult member, like the above poster, does NOT realize that those figures, prompted by the scandal-ridden and ethically challenged, Zinke, make the building of a wall a completely USELESS waste of billions.........LOL

Arrests of Illegal Aliens on Federal Borderlands Increased by Nearly 4,000% under Trump/Zinke Surge Operations

The assault on the border has been an emergency for awhile. Thank God we have Trump as president to recognize that.

A nitwit, Trump cult member, like the above poster, does NOT realize that those figures, prompted by the scandal-ridden and ethically challenged, Zinke, make the building of a wall a completely USELESS waste of billions.........LOL

I’m behind Trump, before Norman Bates’s mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is how urgent this issue is...

GOP Controlled Congress
  • Jan 2017: not an emergency
  • Feb 2017: not an emergency
  • Mar 2017: not an emergency
  • Apr 2017: not an emergency
  • May 2017: not an emergency
  • Jun 2017: not an emergency
  • Jul 2017: not an emergency
  • Aug 2017: not an emergency
  • Sep 2017: not an emergency
  • Oct 2017: not an emergency
  • Nov 2017: not an emergency
  • Dec 2017: not an emergency
  • Jan 2018: not an emergency
  • Feb 2018: not an emergency
  • Mar 2018: not an emergency
  • Apr 2018: not an emergency
  • May 2018: not an emergency
  • Jun 2018: not an emergency
  • Jul 2018: not an emergency
  • Aug 2018: not an emergency
  • Sep 2018: not an emergency
  • Oct 2018: not an emergency
  • Nov 2018: not an emergency
  • Dec 2018: not an emergency

Dems take house
  • Jan 2019: Emergency! Emergency! This can’t wait any longer!!!!

So what?

So, finally you figured it all out.

Of course, I do hate America. It's de rigueur these days. And so I am looking on with undiluted glee while the Trumpy is turning the U.S. from a leading light in the human rights development into a xenophobic, lawless shithole brutalizing children. And, of course, I couldn't be more happy watching the Trumpy seek to collapse the Constitutional order that used to protect Americans against the depredations and ravages of overweening government. And I am really getting a kick out of the Trumpy turning stubbornly individualist citizens - from McConnell all the way down to the BS Hose - into abject, "Hail Dear Leader!" sycophants with no moral spine, no integrity, no pride, and no reason for any.

Really, what on earth could be more fun to watch?
Preventing ILLEGAL immigration doesn't make anyone "xenophobic", you damn idiot.

These are the current statistics, which need to factor in the new attack by "caravans" of thousands illegals trying to crash the border. The Border Patrol stated that they do need more wall, the dems have no experts with any credibility, they only have idiots saying "tear down that wall". We'll find out in 2020 who the US voters prefer.
FY19_JAN_SWB_Migration%20graphic.jpg

Yep, but here's the rub:

Lawsuits could delay the use of funds the president is planning to tap, and legal experts said the bulk of funds may be tied up for years.

Funny, isn't it? Taking his end run around Congress, Trump squanders the last bit of good will he may have had in either chamber, but he still won't get any money for his wall. Which, again, demonstrates both this is not an emergency, and this also isn't about The Wall (or whatever you might call it). The U.S. military also cannot tap the funds appropriated for them, and Trump doesn't care about them, either.

The Wall is about the only policy issue his "base" believes they understand. They've been promised The Wall, and Trump stands strong - STRONG - and fights to keep the rubes safe, and that's the entire purpose of the whole brouhaha. In the end, other than Nov. 2020, Trump doesn't give a rat's posterior.

Yep, but here's the rub:

Lawsuits could delay the use of funds the president is planning to tap, and legal experts said the bulk of funds may be tied up for years.

Funny, isn't it? Taking his end run around Congress, Trump squanders the last bit of good will he may have had in either chamber, but he still won't get any money for his wall. Which, again, demonstrates both this is not an emergency, and this also isn't about The Wall (or whatever you might call it). The U.S. military also cannot tap the funds appropriated for them, and Trump doesn't care about them, either.

The Wall is about the only policy issue his "base" believes they understand. They've been promised The Wall, and Trump stands strong - STRONG - and fights to keep the rubes safe, and that's the entire purpose of the whole brouhaha. In the end, other than Nov. 2020, Trump doesn't give a rat's posterior.
When Democrats lost the House and Senate in 2010, Obama said "I have a pen and a phone". Did he lose the good will of Congress? Idiot.

When Democrats lost the House and Senate in 2010, Obama said "I have a pen and a phone". Did he lose the good will of Congress? Idiot.

Did President Obama fraudulently declare an emergency to overturn an exercise of the Congressional Power of the Purse he didn't like, BS Hose?

Forum List

Back