The Truth About 'Net Neutrality'

Again the regulations have not been made public....
And it is the two GOP members who are blocking publication of the rules!!!!!

post 28 disagrees with your assessment.
The Truth About Net Neutrality Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Post 28 isn't my post. You're spending far more time avoiding my question than it would take you to answer it:

So, what freedoms does the new FCC regulation take from you?

You know the answer. I know the answer. Anyone with a pair of brain cells knows the answer. Evasion and denial from you now just burns credibility. Say it with me:

"You don't know". You don't know if any freedoms are stripped.

The Truth About Net Neutrality Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Post 28 isn't my post. You're spending far more time avoiding my question than it would take you to answer it:

You know the answer. I know the answer. Anyone with a pair of brain cells knows the answer. Evasion and denial from you now just burns credibility. Say it with me:

By the way, post 28 was not in response to your question.
You are spending too much time thinking I care about your question. Until specifics known it is impossible to say either way.

Might want to take that up with Care4all, in post 28 disagrees with your assessment.
Thanks to GOP Commissioners We Won t See the Full Net Neutrality Rules Today Motherboard

Thanks to GOP Commissioners, We Won't See the Full Net Neutrality Rules Today
Written by
Sam Gustin
The Federal Communications Commission will not release the text of its new net neutrality rules today even if the new policy is approved, a senior FCC official told Motherboard.
In fact, it could take weeks before the final rules are published, the official said. That’s because the two Republican commissioners, Ajit Pai and Mike O’Rielly—who oppose net neutrality of any sort—have refused to submit basic edits on the order.
The FCC will not release the text of the order until edits from the offices of all five commissioners are incorporated, including dissenting opinions. This will depend on how long the GOP commissioners refuse to provide edits on the new rules.

Do you people not understand?

This a move by a US government agency to regulate the internet!

What about "regulate" do you not understand?

By the way, post 28 was not in response to your question.

Its not my post. Nor is it a response to my post. Its a red herring....you awkwardly trying to avoid having to admit that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

When you do, try again.

Forum List

Back