The Truth About January 6th Documentary

Not at all, you have made it known that you have no qualms about lying if it helps your cause. now the entire board knows this about you can judge your post accordingly-

No I did not, the confusion was about penalties for ballot trafficking and correct in at least one or more swing states. The nit-picking about the penalty does not change the fact massive and organized fraud happened. and that is not a lie.

Now, if you have analyzed the data and come up with something different please let us know.

The brain damaged... like the sheep who lined up for gene therapy clot shots & wore useless face diapers because they were afraid of a flu?
Maybe your minds are so mushy you can no longer recognize obvious truths or maybe it's just the terminal cognitive dissonance that comes from believing every thing an authority figure tells you.
Whatever it is, good luck with all that UR2
No. The brain damaged who died because they admittedly refused to use mitigation strategies. Only an idiot compares COVID to the flu. There was no cure when people were doing what you're talking. Stump stupid.

^^^ more projection from mentally deranged progbots

Thanks for the, I know you are but what am I, retort, Peewee.
thumbsup.gif

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
No. The brain damaged who died because they admittedly refused to use mitigation strategies. Only an idiot compares COVID to the flu. There was no cure when people were doing what you're talking. Stump stupid.
So you think Bill Gates is an idiot? I guess we agree on more than I thought.
He got the flu part right but he's just an evil twat for the most part.
UR2, I'm not saying you can't wet yourself over ronaflu. It's your right to cower over a flu-like illness that smart people recognized as a grift within a month or so.
Knock yourself out dude.

So you think Bill Gates is an idiot? I guess we agree on more than I thought.
He got the flu part right but he's just an evil twat for the most part.
UR2, I'm not saying you can't wet yourself over ronaflu. It's your right to cower over a flu-like illness that smart people recognized as a grift within a month or so.
Knock yourself out dude.

I don't think about Bill Gates at all. But the right wing media tells YOU to think about him.

Let me know when Bill Gates becomes a doctor who specializes in disease.

I'm vaccinated and boosted. And I took influenza shots every year because the flu can kill you too. So I am much smarter than you.

I don't think about Bill Gates at all. But the right wing media tells YOU to think about him.

Let me know when Bill Gates becomes a doctor who specializes in disease.

I'm vaccinated and boosted. And I took influenza shots every year because the flu can kill you too. So I am much smarter than you.
Right buddy. You cower over a ronaflu & were already taking yearly flu vaccines for a condition that is barely lethal.
You're absolutely right, that makes you brilliant!!
I've never done any of that & here I am. Shouldn't I be dead?
Shouldn't everybody in my family be dead since we're too dumb to take whatever concoction the pharma companies push out on the sheeple every year?
We've all had rona & yet we are all alive. How is that even possible?
You're pretty much scared of your own shadow, aren't you?
Free country UR2 & I truly do hope your questionable decisions don't come with consequences

Right buddy. You cower over a ronaflu & were already taking yearly flu vaccines for a condition that is barely lethal.
You're absolutely right, that makes you brilliant!!
I've never done any of that & here I am. Shouldn't I be dead?
Shouldn't everybody in my family be dead since we're too dumb to take whatever concoction the pharma companies push out on the sheeple every year?
We've all had rona & yet we are all alive. How is that even possible?
You're pretty much scared of your own shadow, aren't you?
Free country UR2 & I truly do hope your questionable decisions don't come with consequences

You know you're nuts, right? By "barely lethal," you mean the 3rd leading cause of death in America.

Forum List

Back