The Trump Warrant Had No Legal Basis

What are you talking about?
I didn't raid his home.
The F.B.I. dud it with a LAWFUL order.
Lol, just wait. This will be proven a fishing expedition, and the ones that did this to Trump multiple times. Won't get any punishment, 87,000 irs agents are coming after us. Hope you have a receipt for that candy bar, you bought last year. Biden's irs wants your money. That's the government I'm trying to warn you about. You're too stupid to see it. Enjoy!

Commander in chief is in charge of the military not the DOJ or the FBI. And Biden, unlike Trump, is following the presidential norm of leaving the DOJ and FBI to operate as independent entities. As the president is not supposed to use such agencies for his own purposes.

That's why the director of the FBI is supposed to serve a 10 year term,
And if you can prove Biden is using these agencies for his own purposes, that, I'll eat my shoe. In other words, you're a liar.

The AG would be a moron to go to the president for permission to go after a political rival. There is absolutely no reason to do so and a tremendous amount of reason not to.
You do realize you're dealing with Biden? He lied about his grades in college and plagiarized speeches in his first run for president in the 80's? That's why he had to drop out of the race. Of course you believe anything he says. How old are you? 14?

Lol, just wait. This will be proven a fishing expedition, and the ones that did this to Trump multiple times. Won't get any punishment, 87,000 irs agents are coming after us. Hope you have a receipt for that candy bar, you bought last year. Biden's irs wants your money. That's the government I'm trying to warn you about. You're too stupid to see it. Enjoy!
Fishing expedition? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: The Washington Post reports that these classified emails were the most sensitive documents we have. And they were probably sitting next to Trumps dick pump in his closet.

Trump is in deep, deep, shit;

In the letter, written by archivist Debra Wall, the Archives outlined that in their review of the recovered materials “NARA identified items marked as classified national security information, up to the level of Top Secret and including Sensitive Compartmented Information and Special Access Program materials.”

Last edited:
And if you can prove Biden is using these agencies for his own purposes, that, I'll eat my shoe. In other words, you're a liar.
So you're admitting, Biden is incompetent? He should at least know what's going on, but he is on his 93rd day of vacation this year alone.

No dummy the president of the United States meets with his cabinet daily... of course he knew about the raid... are you kidding?.... I thought you were smarter than this....
Your big mistake to begin with is calling it a raid. You can't even get out of that box in order to have a conversation that deals with the truth. You show up here for one purpose, and that is to lie. Good luck with that. Indictments are on the way chief. Stay tuned; In the letter, written by archivist Debra Wall, the Archives outlined that in their review of the recovered materials “NARA identified items marked as classified national security information, up to the level of Top Secret and including Sensitive Compartmented Information and Special Access Program materials.”

So you're admitting, Biden is incompetent? He should at least know what's going on, but he is on his 93rd day of vacation this year alone.
Never said that. You are not capable of understanding basic English. You obviously never got past grade school.

Awwwww, you scared little boi.

Your big mistake to begin with is calling it a raid
Oh Okay... well what do you call it?... this should be good... well?.....
Wait until you get audited by Biden's IRS soldiers and they look up your ass for the last ten years..... What would that be called?... a inquiry?..... Buuuuaaahahahahahahaha

Oh Okay... well what do you call it?... this should be good... well?.....
Wait until you get audited by Biden's IRS soldiers and they look up your ass for the last ten years..... What would that be called?... a inquiry?..... Buuuuaaahahahahahahaha

What are you conservatives always saying, if you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear?

If the IRS decided to look at my stuff for the past 10 years, I know I'd have nothing to fear.

What are you conservatives always saying, if you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear?

If the IRS decided to look at my stuff for the past 10 years, I know I'd have nothing to fear.
What did the Tea Party do wrong?.... the IRS took them out at the knees... the IRS agents are human and when they get on a trail they do not let up until they get what they want....
They are not there to help you with your taxes... they are there to fine you punish you and take your business away if they can....
If you think only conservatives will be audited you are dreaming....
And if you think only guilty people will be financially ruined you are wrong....
Now close your door unplug your phone and sit by yourself and ask yourself if Trump had hired 87,000 new agents what would you be thinking?....

Look at Schiff's demeanor. He is sitting upright, his jaw is clinched, his eyes are fluttering... SChitt is LYING and he knows it. They are in panic mode trying to defend themselves. Now even the Lame Stream Media can no longer defend them, and they are jumping ship. Five major newspapers this AM have stories on how the raid had no legal basis. The narrative is collapsing, and Biden is collapsing with it.

Forum List

Back