The Trump Stenographer: Captain America

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's a tale about 'overboard stardust demonology' for our Starbucks Age.

This is the scribing of TrumpUSA, no?

What is your optimism/cynicism meter? Mines is 4/6, leaning towards 3/7.

====

Tom Cruise and Tom Hanks met with an idealistic Internet-blogger named Ajay Satan in an Internet chat-room (using identity-masking aliases/avatars of course to only intimate that two celebrities were interested in discoursing with a pedestrian Internet blogger. Cruise and Hanks used the comic book aliases Flash (DC Comics) and Mister Fantastic (Marvel Comics), and Ajay reciprocated their communiques himself using the alias/avatar the Detective (Independent Comics). Flash, Fantastic, and Detective chatted for a long time about modern attitudes in America towards school uniform policies, juvenile delinquency and anti-Starbucks art-sarcasm 'graffiti,' and the intellectual allure of Captain America (Marvel Comics), an overt 'democracy-defender.'

collageB.jpg

At the conclusion of their chat, Detective told Flash and Fantastic that public forums for networking suggest a new age interest in communications-based 'etiquette' and commerce propaganda that is surprisingly profitable for multiple parties. He found their inquiries into school uniform policies (e.g., "Do ethnic minorities seem more aversive towards school uniform policies than Caucasians/European-Americans?") rather shrewd and engaging. Detective suggested that if Flash and Fantastic actually knew Tom Cruise and Tom Hanks that they inform their movie-studio agents/agencies of the modern interest in Ancient Egypt themed cinema/storytelling/art (which leans away from yesteryear's punk rock and Beatnik bohemia). They all wondered how this would affect Christianity marketing.

schoolu.jpg

Flash and Fantastic decided to stay in touch with Detective so they assigned Hallmark Channel Holiday Movie Actress and Diplomat/Spokesperson Lori Loughlin to continue chatting with Detective on their behalf (acting as their liaison-secretary) and using the identity-masking Internet alias/avatar Jean Grey. Grey was to keep Detective abreast on the Cruise/Hanks agenda to share vital culture-marketing in media information/reports so Detective could continue to provide some offbeat entertaining 'pedestrian wisdom' (a voice if you will!) regarding optimism in the age of consumerism/Starbucks. Detective agreed and started sharing adolescent doodles from a delinquency and criminal insanity center called Arkham Asylum. It was really funny!

bl.jpg

Detective was very pleased with the positive reviews his pseudo-sarcastic propaganda-oriented Internet messages about the coordination of media and pedestrian lifestyle were receiving and Jean Grey set up a professorial position for Detective (Ajay Satan) at Yale University's History Department, where he began research on the cumulative population impact of vigilantism-daydream themed low-brow art (i.e., comic book art). Detective was a scholar of John Milton, Mary Shelley, and Langston Hughes and took to the assignment requiring an integration of 'pedestrian folk popcorn' with cultural craftsmanship. President Trump remarked, "Detective's keen insights into the nature of pop-imagination and its relation to commerce/traffic surely informs us of the optimism towards 'consumerism candy'!" Flash and Fantastic concluded that Detective was an 'eccentric ego-maniac.'

CaptainAmerica109.jpg

====

Dianetics Dream-Theater

What if Trump is a genius and all Americans are idiots? I'd love to see an Amazing Stories episode about TrumpUSA...

====

FLASH: Everyone has a credit card and a cell phone...
DETECTIVE: There's a stench that comes out of the American city...
FANTASTIC: I'm a big fan of Gotham (Fox TV)...

FLASH: I sometimes worry about money not being completely digital!
DETECTIVE: Did you realize Americans make the best consumer electronics batteries (e.g., Duracell, Energizer)?
FANTASTIC: I bet Jean Grey thinks about telekinesis in computer networks and 'ghosts in the machine'...

FLASH: Al Jazeera TV has made great strides.
DETECTIVE: Americans make the best Saturday morning cartoons.
FANTASTIC: Planet Hollywood never became a 'super-achievement.'

FLASH: Kids will always like James Dean.
DETECTIVE: Winning a date with an actress is like winning the lottery to many.
FANTASTIC: I'm impressed with the movies they show on Lufthansa.

FLASH: There is a fury on Facebook...
DETECTIVE: Not unlike the rage associated with steroids...
FANTASTIC: There should be more programs like Airline.

FLASH: I like Star Wars action-figures and model-sets.
DETECTIVE: The revolution will not be televised.
FANTASTIC: We can't all be Yale professors, Detective!

====

splendid1.jpg

Forum List

Back