The Trump Regime looking for names. Scientists, engineers and others refuse the "witch hunt".

You guys have really lost it. Assessing the departments and who does what is now an enemies list?? Are you freaking kidding me?

Most business owners when they buy a company do an assessment of what they have, what they do, and who does it. It's quite natural for a man like trump to get information like this.

Enemies lists? Seriously delusional.
Why is he asking for specific names?
The fear is entirely justified that Donald "Mussolini" Trump is about to conduct a partisan purge, it would be just his style to hold up a big list of potentially disloyal (to him) government workers and fire them in his inaugural address. This guy is a scumlord, he is going to do scummy things.

So what ?

Those jerks have been hard at it for some time.

I'd fire 10% and then tell them to start talking. Well, in this case, I'd cut funding 10% for salaries and let them decide what to do.
Good thing most Americans are not as besotted with the new God-Emperor as you are. You people are pathetic wanting the government to operate in exactly the opposite way you wanted just two seconds before you heard Trump won. Your flip from Anti-government "patriot" to hard right nationalist is downright schizophrenic.

:chillpill:
:321:

The fear is entirely justified that Donald "Mussolini" Trump is about to conduct a partisan purge, it would be just his style to hold up a big list of potentially disloyal (to him) government workers and fire them in his inaugural address. This guy is a scumlord, he is going to do scummy things.

And his cultists are going to defend him too. I never thought this kind of old school fascism would be popularized again.

Someone in the government is compiling an enemies list, would you want to be on it? You people jumped right from anti-government pinheads to nationalistic pinheads and don't even feel even a little bit hypocritical.

You guys have really lost it. Assessing the departments and who does what is now an enemies list?? Are you freaking kidding me?

Most business owners when they buy a company do an assessment of what they have, what they do, and who does it. It's quite natural for a man like trump to get information like this.

Enemies lists? Seriously delusional.

So what ?

I'd fire 10% and then tell them to start talking. Well, in this case, I'd cut funding 10% for salaries and let them decide what to do.
Good thing most Americans are not as besotted with the new God-Emperor as you are. You people are pathetic wanting the government to operate in exactly the opposite way you wanted just two seconds before you heard Trump won. Your flip from Anti-government "patriot" to hard right nationalist is downright schizophrenic.

They work for the government.

I really don't care if the government tears itself to pieces.

Telling the government to police itself is not being nationalist......

So what ?

:chillpill:
:321:

Doesn't it suck after awhile to live in that perpetual raging butt hurt?

Don't we agree that the Dept. of Energy should be focused on energy rather than crazy unverified theories that accuse American decadence of influencing the climate of the freaking world? Shouldn't the presidential cabinet be focused on what's best for America?

I know this is going to sound really weird to Republicans. But what's best for the world is also what's best for America.
The Fact that Republicans are fighting for filth and dirty air, pollution and dirty water almost blows my mind. Then I remember they voted for Trump.

Don't we agree that the Dept. of Energy should be focused on energy rather than crazy unverified theories that accuse American decadence of influencing the climate of the freaking world? Shouldn't the presidential cabinet be focused on what's best for America?

I know this is going to sound really weird to Republicans. But what's best for the world is also what's best for America.
The Fact that Republicans are fighting for filth and dirty air, pollution and dirty water almost blows my mind. Then I remember they voted for Trump.

I wouldn't bother starting your posts with "I know this is going to sound really weird" ...

Forum List

Back