The trump mob defecated in the Capital and spread it....

Do you guys remember when I used to post the pic of that Republican washed-up rock n roll "star" defecating on the NYPD vehicle?

Edit: Ted Nugent, that's who it was.

Well, they're just getting back to their old ways.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Do you guys remember when I used to post the pic of that Republican washed-up rock n roll "star" defecating on the NYPD vehicle?

I found it...I found the old pic of Ted Nugent totally going to town on one of NY's finest cars...

fake-L-avTSI4.jpeg

Just business as usual for folks of the GOP, they can't seem to stop playing w/and flinging poo all over the place.

I found it...I found the old pic of Ted Nugent totally going to town on one of NY's finest cars...

fake-L-avTSI4.jpeg

Just business as usual for folks of the GOP, they can't seem to stop playing w/and flinging poo all over the place.
The surveillance system will expand exponentially and then more. It will shame and accuse every citizen at some point. We all will walk down streets and all public places with no smiles and happiness.

This is sick....These trump rioters need to be arrested and sit in jail for years.

Don't find this shocking at all.
Filthy redneck white trash is who Trump appeals to.

Maybe it was a Harvard grad whose dad is a judge or something. You think there are 75M redneck, white trash Hillbillies who spit on your car when you drive by in all of the U.S?

Come on maaan

fake-L-avTSI4.jpeg

One of your occupy shit stains just became Ted Nugent? You’re a retarded fuck.

And Trumpettes have the damn gall to whine about human excrement in the back alleys of San Francisco?
EWWWWW - The People's House is gonna need a serious deep clean! :confused:

fake-L-avTSI4.jpeg

Seems to be a pattern with Donnie's pal Teddy Bear. :confused:

ScreenHunter_187-Apr_-21-19_56.jpg

This is sick....These trump rioters need to be arrested and sit in jail for years.
Defecating in public...and leaving dirty drug needles laying around in public...is the new norm in Nancy Pelosi's district. Since when did snowflakes / Democrats give a damn about it? Thank you for pointing this out - it only goes further to prove this was not the work of Trump supporters but Democrats /snowflakes.

fake-L-avTSI4.jpeg

Seems to be a pattern with Donnie's pal Teddy Bear. :confused:

ScreenHunter_187-Apr_-21-19_56.jpg

Gotta love snowflake projection....

:p

Forum List

Back