The Trump Impeachment Video Horror Show...

You think that because Trumps mentions "peaceful protest" one time that it somehow negates him repeatedly inciting an insurrection based on lies.

How many times did he say "insurrection" or "storm the building"?
So because he didn't say those 2 words you are saying he is not guilty?

You always make the dumbest arguments I have ever heard, they are pathetic. You never make any valid points. Why don't you go tell Trump's defense lawyers to make that arguments, see what they say...

Nobody has made a legitimate argument to defend Trump's acitons. The only argument Trump's lawyers have made is "its unconstitutional" when most scholars say it is fine.

Trump's actions are indefensible and that is why Trump has no real argument to make in his defense besides "its unconstitutional"...

Trump is 100% guilty

Which words did he say that make him guilty?
hello watch the video, the evidence is pretty overwhelming.

Why didn't Trump's lawyers make your terrible argument? If you think that would work, then that shows how truly stupid you are...

This is my standard exchange with you: you say something incredibly stupid and meritless. I destroy your stupid argument. Then instead of ending it you double down on stupid, looking even worse.

If your argument is that Trump didn't say insurrection or storm the capital so he is not guilty, that is just a terribly bad argument and it makes you look totally clueless...

You think that because Trumps mentions "peaceful protest" one time that it somehow negates him repeatedly inciting an insurrection based on lies.

You always make the dumbest arguments I have ever heard, they are pathetic. You never make any valid points. Why don't you go tell Trump's defense lawyers to make that arguments, see what they say...

Nobody has made a legitimate argument to defend Trump's acitons. The only argument Trump's lawyers have made is "its unconstitutional" when most scholars say it is fine.

Trump's actions are indefensible and that is why Trump has no real argument to make in his defense besides "its unconstitutional"...

Trump is 100% guilty

Why didn't Trump's lawyers make your terrible argument? If you think that would work, then that shows how truly stupid you are...

This is my standard exchange with you: you say something incredibly stupid and meritless. I destroy your stupid argument. Then instead of ending it you double down on stupid, looking even worse.

If your argument is that Trump didn't say insurrection or storm the capital so he is not guilty, that is just a terribly bad argument and it makes you look totally clueless...
The ex president did nothing wrong Suzy, now back to your basement.

Which actions were those again? The ones where Trump said to peacefully protest?
That makes you a complete and total fuckin moron. A chromosome deficient retard.
Yes it does...we have a first amendment maybe you should read it....he never incited insurrection...not one time....but a lot of democrats have over the years...if the dems want a blood bath in 22 this is the way to get one...I can think of 5 democrats that are guilty of what Trump is erroneously charged with....

The video the Dems presented as evidence of Trump's total guilt. It is really, really, really bad for Trump. What Trump did was abhorent, and it was all based on fabricated lies.

No republican has offered any defense or rebuttal for Trump's actions, their only defense is Trump is no longer in office? They have no defense at all for Trump's actions. Trump's actions that day were worse than anything any president has ever done, including the failed GWB and criminal Nixon.

Trump is 100% guilty of inciting an insurrection.

Many of the Republicans in the Senate chamber couldn't (or wouldn't) even watch it. But you certainly could hear a pin drop.

Which actions were those again? The ones where Trump said to peacefully protest?
That makes you a complete and total fuckin moron. A chromosome deficient retard.
Yes it does...we have a first amendment maybe you should read it....he never incited insurrection...not one time....but a lot of democrats have over the years...if the dems want a blood bath in 22 this is the way to get one...I can think of 5 democrats that are guilty of what Trump is erroneously charged with....
Since you told us earlier that you were there, are you in any of the video?

I don't know do you see my face?....
1612912525767.png

View attachment 455206
I don't know what you look like....give us a hint if you were in the video.

Trump is 100% guilty

You can't post the relevant part? The actual words?

This is my standard exchange with you:

You make a stupid claim, I ask for clarification or evidence, you run away whining and crying.

If your argument is that Trump didn't say insurrection or storm the capital so he is not guilty

If your argument is that Trump said something that proves he is guilty....post it.

Trump is 100% guilty

Why aren't Democrats responsible for the damage in Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland, etc? The Democrat Mayors all told the police to stand down while citizens were attacked and businesses destroyed. Well?

Trump is 100% guilty

Why aren't Democrats responsible for the damage in Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland, etc? The Democrat Mayors all told the police to stand down while citizens were attacked and businesses destroyed. Well?
Because they are wacko libber thugs they get a bye.....

Trump is 100% guilty

You make a stupid claim, I ask for clarification or evidence, you run away whining and crying.

If your argument is that Trump didn't say insurrection or storm the capital so he is not guilty

If your argument is that Trump said something that proves he is guilty....post it.
Too long to post everything, says it all right here:

Trump is 100% guilty

He said something impeachable....quote it.
Or run away whining and crying. Like you usually do.

Trump is 100% guilty

He said something impeachable....quote it.
Or run away whining and crying. Like you usually do.

Banker watches that video over and over again to Kenny G music....

View attachment 455206
I don't know what you look like....give us a hint if you were in the video.
I was the handsome one surrounded by hot Babes for Trump....

The video the Dems presented as evidence of Trump's total guilt. It is really, really, really bad for Trump. What Trump did was abhorent, and it was all based on fabricated lies.

No republican has offered any defense or rebuttal for Trump's actions, their only defense is Trump is no longer in office? They have no defense at all for Trump's actions. Trump's actions that day were worse than anything any president has ever done, including the failed GWB and criminal Nixon.

Republicans have offered plenty of rebuttal, its just that we are so divided that if someone were to take the truth and tape it to your forehead, you'd say you don't see it nor bilelieve it.

Don't get angry because I'm not just picking in you...the right has the same problem. The real criminal in this whole thing is the media and their partisan spin on every story they produce, and its only getting worse.

I'm not sure about the technical definition of "insurrection", but you can bet that if a BLM leader stirred up a crowd, that then broke in the White House, that leader would be under the jail.

Forum List

Back