The Trump Autocracy?

It's good that you're scared. A very good thing.

This Rachel Maddow, I hadn't heard of them before the other night, I saw a picture when someone posted a link to Maddow having a mini-meltdown and I thought she was a Transgender, she's very masculine.

So what I mean to comment, she's biased to the Left, so of course she's going to still be trashing The Donald, she was licking Hillary's buttocks, it's amazing Maddow hasn't committed suicide already.

The sheep don't understand the changeling they have chosen. Because they are sheep. People like p.o.shit trump in fact gain power by fooling the easily manipulated, which is what has happened here as it happened in so many other democracies in the past. And as you can see the sheep will defend their ignorance with all due hostility.

The end game, the real end game, is if the military will stand with the American people if the time comes, or if they will join in the dismantling of the democracy. This is the same crucial point that every other democracy has faced along the way. We saw it in Egypt a few years ago when the military stood with the people. Or in 1991 when Yeltsin and the Russian military stopped a coup there.

And ignore the sheep. They'll bray until the sun goes down.

Last edited:

The sheep don't understand the changeling they have chosen. Because they are sheep. People like p.o.shit trump in fact gain power by fooling the easily manipulated, which is what has happened here as it happened in so many other democracies in the past. And as you can see the sheep will defend their ignorance with all due hostility.

The end game, the real end game, is if the military will stand with the American people if the time comes, or if they will join in the dismantling of the democracy. This is the same crucial point that every other democracy has faces along the way. We saw it in Egypt a few years ago when the military stood with the people. Or in 1991 when Yeltsin and the Russian military stopped a coup there.

How did the military vote break down? Any numbers? Anyone?

The end game, the real end game, is if the military will stand with the American people if the time comes, or if they will join in the dismantling of the democracy. This is the same crucial point that every other democracy has faces along the way. We saw it in Egypt a few years ago when the military stood with the people. Or in 1991 when Yeltsin and the Russian military stopped a coup there.

People like p.o.shit trump in fact gain power by fooling the easily manipulated, which is what has happened here as it happened in so many other democracies in the past. And as you can see the sheep will defend their ignorance with all due hostility.
The hostility I see is from the Left, and how would things be different had HIllary achieved her landslide?

Donald Trump's cult of personality is the primary reason for why I criticized him more than Clinton.

Don't call them sheep; Call them cultists. That is what they are.

Forum List

Back