What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Administration Criminal Enterprise

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well, looks like Don Fredo Jr, Lil Jared, Betsy DeVos' brother and others got criminal referrals from Republican led House Intel too.

Is there any question that this Mob Family is gonna leave Richard Nixon in the dirt for indictments, convictions and prison sentences? Is there any question that the Boss of this Family will be indicted the second he walks (or is carried) out the door in January?? OR that his bizarre authoritarian behavior destroying mail sorting machines and cheating to win is related to that that cold hard truth???

Shameful - Just shameful, and yet his defenders continue to wear their blindfolds and kneepads. :icon_rolleyes:

BigDave

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This really takes the cake it shows the sheer desperation of the Communist Democrats who know Senile Joe and Knee Pads Kamala are going to lose big time on November 3rd :icon_rolleyes:

635837647727069096-1898010922_200-4.gif

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This really takes the cake it shows the sheer desperation of the Communist Democrats who know Senile Joe and Knee Pads Kamala are going to lose big time on November 3rd :icon_rolleyes:

View attachment 377762
Sheer desperation? Telling the truth is now desperation? Man,I have seen psychosis in several forms from different sources yet yous guys take the cake..

okfine

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, looks like Don Fredo Jr, Lil Jared, Betsy DeVos' brother and others got criminal referrals from Republican led House Intel too.

Is there any question that this Mob Family is gonna leave Richard Nixon in the dirt for indictments, convictions and prison sentences? Is there any question that the Boss of this Family will be indicted the second he walks (or is carried) out the door in January?? OR that his bizarre authoritarian behavior destroying mail sorting machines and cheating to win is related to that that cold hard truth???

Shameful - Just shameful, and yet his defenders continue to wear their blindfolds and kneepads. :icon_rolleyes:

I think Mnucin may get whats coming to him for his illegal orders with the USPS scam.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Keep hope alive tards!!!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

OP
DrLove

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I think Mnucin may get whats coming to him for his illegal orders with the USPS scam.

Munchkin and everyone else who's hung out with Trump for more than a few months.
That's the point they get sucked into his criminal vortex.
Jared is next - He'll end up doing time same as his rich Daddy.

5ac27c23ff241aac208b47ac

OP
DrLove

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump is such a criminal, I think he can pull off a 2024 reelection.
Go Trump 2024.

You approve of his cheating obviously. Sad :(

anynameyouwish

Gold Member
Reaction score

and the 60 million traitors who voted this traitor in to office should receive the same punishments the want to dish out to democrats and liberals.

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Reaction score

TDS

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 377762
Sheer desperation? Telling the truth is now desperation? Man,I have seen psychosis in several forms from different sources yet yous guys take the cake..
Yes the truth about Russian collusion is coming out. Got one willing to testify. I just hope the put obama in a women's prison. A prison full of men would be heaven for him.

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Reaction score

and the 60 million traitors who voted this traitor in to office should receive the same punishments the want to dish out to democrats and liberals.
So when hillary is arrested for treason, you should also be punished?

anynameyouwish

Gold Member
Reaction score

if hillary actually committed treason she should be arrested

if ANYONE, including trump, or his family, committed treason then they should be arrested.

I didn't vote FOR hillary.

I voted AGAINST trump.

because I knew what a POS he is.

You actually VOTED for a criminal traitor

okfine

Gold Member
Reaction score

Thy will get spanked Nov. 3rd.

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Reaction score

if ANYONE, including trump, or his family, committed treason then they should be arrested.

I voted AGAINST trump.

After the Mueller investigation, it proved Trump is the cleanest president in our history. I wish they would investigate Hillary with that enthusiasm.

OP
DrLove

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I voted AGAINST trump.

After the Mueller investigation, it proved Trump is the cleanest president in our history. I wish they would investigate Hillary with that enthusiasm.

"Trump is the cleanest president in our history"?

:iyfyus.jpg:

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Reaction score
Some of these guys were traitors to the Trump team, and others were falsely accused by Democrats. The real goal of this "Project Lincoln" of course, is not an impeachment or criminal prosecution, but to assassinate President Trump, just as they assassinated President Lincoln.

They're Democrats. Abraham Lincoln was a staunch Republican. Democrats were not, and are not on Lincoln's side. The Democrats are planning to do to Trump what they did to Lincoln. We're talking a Second Civil War here, with an attempted coup d'état by the Democrat Party, which will end Constitutional government and reinstate slavery.

The Second Amendment refers to "the security of a free state" in the justification of our right to keep and bear arms.

N.B.: A "free state" is not a "slave state" if you recall the "War Between the States" from your grade school history books. Without guns we are peons (pawns if you play chess) and slaves to a despotic and corrupt anti-constitutional Democrat government.

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I voted AGAINST trump.

"Trump is the cleanest president in our history"?

:iyfyus.jpg:
You couldn't survive a Mueller investigation.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List