Predatory Cop Convicted Of Rape & Sentenced To 20 Years

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A former police officer in Tennessee will spend the next two decades behind bars after he admitted to assaulting one woman and sexually assaulting three others between 2015 and 2018 while in uniform, according to federal prosecutors."
https _s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com_maven-user-photos_pinacnews_cops-gone-rogue_8yaPggwKB0OVA46P...jpg

So this disgrace of a cop used his position of authority to sexually assault at least 5 women that we know of; being convicted in 3 of those assaults....

“He drove to secluded locations to avoid detection, and he chose victims whom he thought no one would believe, essentially creating situations where it would be his victim’s word against his, should any victim prove brave enough to report his criminal conduct,” court filings state. “It is for these very reasons that the defendant escaped accountability for so long.”

So basically, he felt that he could get away with it because of our willingness to believe anything a cop says -- luckily there was no corrupt blue wall of silence willing to protect him -- hopefully we see more of this in the future instead of seeing time and time again, the criminal justice system bending over backwards to protect bad cops, bad prosecutors, etc -- at the expense of all of the good ones...

"A former police officer in Tennessee will spend the next two decades behind bars after he admitted to assaulting one woman and sexually assaulting three others between 2015 and 2018 while in uniform, according to federal prosecutors."
View attachment 377745

So this disgrace of a cop used his position of authority to sexually assault at least 5 women that we know of; being convicted in 3 of those assaults....

“He drove to secluded locations to avoid detection, and he chose victims whom he thought no one would believe, essentially creating situations where it would be his victim’s word against his, should any victim prove brave enough to report his criminal conduct,” court filings state. “It is for these very reasons that the defendant escaped accountability for so long.”

So basically, he felt that he could get away with it because of our willingness to believe anything a cop says -- luckily there was no corrupt blue wall of silence willing to protect him -- hopefully we see more of this in the future instead of seeing time and time again, the criminal justice system bending over backwards to protect bad cops, bad prosecutors, etc -- at the expense of all of the good ones...
Since he’s going to jail your hatred toward all cops is unjustified

Last edited:
If his victims were white liberals look for them to visit him in jail for conjugal visits.

View attachment 377745

I don't understand this doofus at all. A lot of broads are attracted to police officers- 7-11 clerks on the night shift, donut waitresses, etc.. Why the need for this man to force himself on the gals?

View attachment 377745

I don't understand this doofus at all. A lot of broads are attracted to police officers- 7-11 clerks on the night shift, donut waitresses, etc.. Why the need for this man to force himself on the gals?
Power..probably the same reason he applied for the job in the first place.

View attachment 377745

Power..probably the same reason he applied for the job in the first place.

I think the fact that dames love a man in uniform would be a great reason to join the police department. That's the real fringe benefit that security companies offer.

View attachment 377745

Since he’s going to jail your hatred toward all cops is unjustified
Thanks for letting me know how you think...

Since I have never said I hate all cops -- I have 8 or 9 police officers in my family......

but fragile minded cucks like you can't handle any criticism of law enforcement unless its attacking the FBI or DOJ for investigating your cult follower...

Since I have never said I hate all cops -- I have 8 or 9 police officers in my family......
Your time is rotten

On a thread about a bad cop being sent to jail you complain about bad cops not being punished
No dumb ass.... I said we need to do away with the practice of protecting bad cops at the expense of good cops....a practice that has become the norm and has been for a long time.....

Or did you think Serpico was a cartoon?
Frank-Serpico-Net-Worth-Spouse-Wife-Quotes.jpg

Your time is rotten

On a thread about a bad cop being sent to jail you complain about bad cops not being punished
Looks like he was charged by federal prosecutors, not local. Also notes that one of his victim’s rape kit was left untested from 2018.

There may be more to this story.

Forum List

Back