President Biden will pick Elizabeth Warren as Treasury Secretary, Mayor Pete as Ambassador to the UN or VA Secretary, Sherod Brown will also be picked

• Banned
Biden will assemble a team the likes of which we have never seen, my friends

He can't do that, too many white people in his cabinet.
blacks such as Susan Rice and Native Americans such as Warren and folks like Tammy Duckworth will be there

blacks such as Susan Rice and Native Americans such as Warren and folks like Tammy Duckworth will be there
lol Native Americans such as Warren?

So..what...

Pete "I'm gay" Buttplug would make an ideal ambassador to the UN. He could use his talents to the fullest.

Pete "I'm gay" Buttplug would make an ideal ambassador to the UN. He could use his talents to the fullest.
I don't know. The Iranian delegation might hang him, and Biden would be forced to accept that in order to maintain Obama's bff status with the ayatollahs.

I don't know. The Iranian delegation might hang him, and Biden would be forced to accept that in order to maintain Obama's bff status with the ayatollahs.

Nah. They would throw him off the roof where all good sharia law mutants throw all gays. LOL

We have 74 days to make this decent, empathetic, capable man our president. Text the word "GROWTH" or "JOE" or "GROWTH JOE" to the Biden campaign number today to take the first step.

How bout the toucher of little girls and the hair sniffer? Doesn't he deserve your support?

Oh and just what is he capable of?? He's been sucking off the tax payer tit for 50 years and hasn't accomplished a damned thing.

I'm betting that NOBODY he picks for ANY POSITION will end up being charged with crimes or going to jail.....

unlike MOST of the people trump picked......

and trump

and his family

I'm betting that NOBODY he picks for ANY POSITION will end up being charged with crimes or going to jail.....

unlike MOST of the people trump picked......

and trump

and his family

Guess you forgot most of Barry's pick were tax evaders. LOL

Forum List

Back