The True Labor Participation!!!

U-6 has been in decline and will continue to come down. The majority of the new jobs are not low paying. Foreign Policy is the most sensible foreign policy we've had in many decades. The debt is a problem but we're not drowning in it.

How is Obamacare reeking havoc on the middle class?

You're an idiot.....but carry on with your Obamablather
OHHHH, great comeback!

It's all that needed with you. Now go bug someone else
I'll respond to whoever I like.

You won't me...off to ignore you go :)
Great idea! Don't want anyone proving you wrong now. So easy to see who the mental midgets are on forums like this.

Careful, the moron will private message you and inform you how he wants you to comment.

You revealed personal information about someone else. I PM'd you to recommend you get their permission before doing that.

Asshole.

You are a very dishonest person.

It's none of your business how or what I comment on, you're not a mod nor and admin. Got it, pea brain?

It's none of your business how or what I comment on, you're not a mod nor and admin. Got it, pea brain?

It's right there on the rules page for this forum, dumbass:
You may not disclose any personal information about other members.

If you would prefer I just report you and you get suspended, that's fine.

Once again, pea brain. You're in no position to tell me what to do. I realize that gives you gas but facts are facts. Now shush, loon

Once again, pea brain. You're in no position to tell me what to do. I realize that gives you gas but facts are facts. Now shush, loon
This poster reminds me a lot of econchick, full of bluster and wrong about everything.

62.8%: Labor Force Participation Has Hovered Near 37-Year-Low for 11 Months
March 6, 2015 - 10:01 AM
By Ali Meyer

(CNSNews.com) - The labor force participation rate hovered between 62.9 percent and 62.7 percent in the eleven months from April 2014 through February, and has been 62.9 percent or lower in 13 of the 17 months since October 2013.

Prior to that, the last time the rate was below 63 percent was 37 years ago, in March 1978 when it was 62.8 percent, the same rate it was in February.

"The civilian labor force participation rate, at 62.8 percent, changed little in February and has remained within the narrow range of 62.7 to 62.9 percent since April 2014," the BLS said in its release on the February employment data.

Yo, you can make your mind up about the employment rate that the clowns throw around?

62.8 Labor Force Participation Has Hovered Near 37-Year-Low for 11 Months CNS News

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
View attachment 37508

What's your point? Labor participation has been on the decline since about 2000. And of course its dropping: The boomers are retiring in earnest.

How hilarious is it this chart proves the labor force participation rate started plunging when the GOP owned the White House, both Houses of Congress, and the Supreme Court?

Your chart is from over a year ago.

The plunge has been stopped.
"gurgle... durp... slurp... derp... gurgle durp... "

Do you fucking progtard trash ever get tired of having to LIE and DENY?

Don't you ever get tired of looking STUPID?
Show me where I lied, tard.

Do you jackasses ever get tired of foaming at the mouth over good news?

The civilian labor force participation rate, at 62.8 percent, changed little in
February and has remained within a narrow range of 62.7 to 62.9 percent since
April 2014.

Employment Situation Summary

Like I said, the plunge has been stopped. I would like to thank the topic starter for providing evidence the plunge started 14 years ago, and has finally been stopped. The LFPR has leveled off for 11 months. Job growth has provided over two million Americans with jobs during that same period.

62.8%: Labor Force Participation Has Hovered Near 37-Year-Low for 11 Months
March 6, 2015 - 10:01 AM
By Ali Meyer

(CNSNews.com) - The labor force participation rate hovered between 62.9 percent and 62.7 percent in the eleven months from April 2014 through February, and has been 62.9 percent or lower in 13 of the 17 months since October 2013.

Prior to that, the last time the rate was below 63 percent was 37 years ago, in March 1978 when it was 62.8 percent, the same rate it was in February.

"The civilian labor force participation rate, at 62.8 percent, changed little in February and has remained within the narrow range of 62.7 to 62.9 percent since April 2014," the BLS said in its release on the February employment data.

Yo, you can make your mind up about the employment rate that the clowns throw around?

62.8 Labor Force Participation Has Hovered Near 37-Year-Low for 11 Months CNS News

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
View attachment 37508

What's your point? Labor participation has been on the decline since about 2000. And of course its dropping: The boomers are retiring in earnest.
The number of 18 to 24 year olds enrolled in college has gone up around 36% in the same time-frame to further decrease of the LFPR.

The Obambots remain blissfully ignorant of the true situation.
I suppose you could tell us what the true situation is?

Th U-6 is at 11%. The majority of these new jobs are low paying. Obamacare is reeking havoc on the middle class and healthcare in the US. Foreign policy is a joke and we're drowning in debt.

The Unemployment Rate is U-3....and has been for decades.

Obviously you're no economist, people who deal in it look at the U6

Th U-6 is at 11%. The majority of these new jobs are low paying. Obamacare is reeking havoc on the middle class and healthcare in the US. Foreign policy is a joke and we're drowning in debt.

And yet, the official unemployment rate is the U-3. Hell, the U-6 isn't even a measure of unemployment.

U-6 has been steadily declining.

Table A-15. Alternative measures of labor underutilization

2vkjfio.jpg

Sorry to make your butt hurt. Again.

U-1 over the past 12 months: Down from 3.6 to 2.6
U-2 over the past 12 months: Down from 3.9 to 2.7
U-3 over the past 12 months: Down from 7.0 to 5.5
U-4 over the past 12 months: Down from 7.5 to 6.0
U-5 over the past 12 months: Down from 8.4 to 6.8
U-6 over the past 12 months: Down from 13.1 to 11.0

14 year long LFPR plunge has been halted for past 11 months.

The partisan retards have Down Syndrome.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics cites the U-3 as the official unemployment rate, as do most economists when citing the unemployment rate. The NBER, the organization that officially clocks recessions and expansions cites U-3. When virtually any economist cites the unemployment rate, they're citing U-3. Virtually every trading website and business analysis website on the web sites U-3 for unemployment numbers. U-3 is the standard and has been for decades.

The U-6 is rarely used.

Why would we suddenly switch to the U-6? Because its convenient to your argument?

24y1ma1.jpg

2h5odah.jpg

Son of a...BITCH!
As much as the right bitches about the unemployment rate, you'd think Reagan, a god to many righties, would have lowered unemployment more than Obama. But he didn't.

At this point in Reagan's presidency in February, 1987, the unemployment rate was 6.6% -- 0.9 point lower than when Reagan became president. Meanwhile,under Obama, it's 5.5% -- 2.3 points lower than when he became president.

We are now in territory which the Labor Department considers "full employment".

Forum List

Back