The True Labor Participation!!!

During recessions and depressions, wages and jobs are always the last to recover.

So to see several months of higher than expected job creation is a very, very good sign.

Wage growth is still sluggish, as is the labor force participation rate. Both are climbing, but very slowly. But if the fantastic job creation continues, discouraged workers should start to feel motivated to start looking for jobs again.

Yo, you can make your mind up about the employment rate that the clowns throw around?
The unemployment rate is calculated the same way under Obama as it has been calculated since the early 90's.

Yo, how many times have this Administration put numbers out, then have to revise? You can believe it, but I don`t!!!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
Jobs numbers are revised every month for the prior two months. The revisions aren't an invention of the Obama Administration.

Yo, :boohoo:

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
Thank you for demonstrating your willful ignorance.

How hilarious is it this chart proves the labor force participation rate started plunging when the GOP owned the White House, both Houses of Congress, and the Supreme Court?

Your chart is from over a year ago.

The plunge has been stopped.
"gurgle... durp... slurp... derp... gurgle durp... "

Do you fucking progtard trash ever get tired of having to LIE and DENY?

Don't you ever get tired of looking STUPID?
That's hilarious coming from you.

Now we will watch the rubes dance and twist and turn as they blame Obama for the Labor Force Participation Rate, but deny him credit for the incredible job growth of the past 11 months.

:spinner:

Yo, you can make your mind up about the employment rate that the clowns throw around?
The unemployment rate is calculated the same way under Obama as it has been calculated since the early 90's.

Yo, how many times have this Administration put numbers out, then have to revise? You can believe it, but I don`t!!!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
It's rare that unemployment rate numbers get revised and that is something which occurs regardless who the president is.

Is it a coincidence topics like these come out the same day as rocking good news about the economy?

Nope.

295,000 jobs created in February. Well above expectations. Unemployment rate down to 5.5%. 11 straight months of 200K+ jobs created.

2ptx73l.jpg

Good morning! We'll be right back to find the dark lining in this silver cloud as soon as the voice in my earpiece tells me what it is.
Where's the "sliver cloud" again? Can you point it out?

62.8%: Labor Force Participation Has Hovered Near 37-Year-Low for 11 Months
March 6, 2015 - 10:01 AM
By Ali Meyer

(CNSNews.com) - The labor force participation rate hovered between 62.9 percent and 62.7 percent in the eleven months from April 2014 through February, and has been 62.9 percent or lower in 13 of the 17 months since October 2013.

Prior to that, the last time the rate was below 63 percent was 37 years ago, in March 1978 when it was 62.8 percent, the same rate it was in February.

March 6, 2015 - 10:07 AM
By Ali Meyer
Subscribe to Ali Meyer RSS
(CNSNews.com) - A record 56,023,000 women, age 16 years and over, were not in the labor force in February.

56 023 000 Record Number of Women Not in Labor Force CNS News

I guess repeating the OP IN REALLY BIG LETTERS makes the retards think they can obscure the fact that 295,000 jobs were created in February, and that the past 11 months has seen 200K+ jobs created every month.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

2m2xu2s.jpg

Son of a...BITCH!!!

PROGTARDS should all be committed for psychiatric examinations, or to see if they're even fit to be in public being the pathological liars and deniers that they are.

Human refuse, garbage, trash, worthless piles of human flesh that would better be served as worm food.

Is it a coincidence topics like these come out the same day as rocking good news about the economy?

Nope.

295,000 jobs created in February. Well above expectations. Unemployment rate down to 5.5%. 11 straight months of 200K+ jobs created.

2ptx73l.jpg

Good morning! We'll be right back to find the dark lining in this silver cloud as soon as the voice in my earpiece tells me what it is.
52 straight months of total job growth.

60 straight months of private sector job growth.

LFPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess repeating the OP IN REALLY BIG LETTERS makes the retards think they can obscure the fact that 295,000 jobs were created in February, and that the past 11 months has seen 200K+ jobs created every month.
Labor Force Participation Rate!
Ebola!
BENGHAZI!

I guess DENYING the FACTS followed with five moronic smilies ensures everyone is clear you're a fucking MORON.

I'm sorry that more than two million Americans getting jobs in the past 11 months has made you feel so down that you need to piss all over it.

The Obambots remain blissfully ignorant of the true situation.
I suppose you could tell us what the true situation is?

Th U-6 is at 11%. The majority of these new jobs are low paying. Obamacare is reeking havoc on the middle class and healthcare in the US. Foreign policy is a joke and we're drowning in debt.
U-6 has been in decline and will continue to come down. The majority of the new jobs are not low paying. Foreign Policy is the most sensible foreign policy we've had in many decades. The debt is a problem but we're not drowning in it.

How is Obamacare reeking havoc on the middle class?

You're an idiot.....but carry on with your Obamablather
OHHHH, great comeback!

It's all that needed with you. Now go bug someone else
PROGTARDS should all be committed for psychiatric examinations, or to see if they're even fit to be in public being the pathological liars and deniers that they are.

Human refuse, garbage, trash, worthless piles of human flesh that would better be served as worm food.

Careful, the moron will private message you and inform you how he wants you to comment. LOL What an idiot

2m2xu2s.jpg

Son of a...BITCH!!!

Yo, yes, all the burger joints are doing a good job at hiring part-time workers, fools!!!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

I guess repeating the OP IN REALLY BIG LETTERS makes the retards think they can obscure the fact that 295,000 jobs were created, and that the past 11 months has seen 200K+ jobs created every month.

I guess DENYING the FACTS followed with five moronic smilies ensures everyone is clear you're a fucking MORON.
Facts like people finding work and the unemployment rate going? Works for me!

Careful, the moron will private message you and inform you how he wants you to comment.

You revealed personal information about someone else. I PM'd you to recommend you get their permission before doing that.

Asshole.

You are a very dishonest person.

I suppose you could tell us what the true situation is?

Th U-6 is at 11%. The majority of these new jobs are low paying. Obamacare is reeking havoc on the middle class and healthcare in the US. Foreign policy is a joke and we're drowning in debt.
U-6 has been in decline and will continue to come down. The majority of the new jobs are not low paying. Foreign Policy is the most sensible foreign policy we've had in many decades. The debt is a problem but we're not drowning in it.

OHHHH, great comeback!

I'll respond to whoever I like.

Nope.

2ptx73l.jpg

Where's the "sliver cloud" again? Can you point it out?

62.8%: Labor Force Participation Has Hovered Near 37-Year-Low for 11 Months
March 6, 2015 - 10:01 AM
By Ali Meyer

(CNSNews.com) - The labor force participation rate hovered between 62.9 percent and 62.7 percent in the eleven months from April 2014 through February, and has been 62.9 percent or lower in 13 of the 17 months since October 2013.

Prior to that, the last time the rate was below 63 percent was 37 years ago, in March 1978 when it was 62.8 percent, the same rate it was in February.

March 6, 2015 - 10:07 AM
By Ali Meyer
Subscribe to Ali Meyer RSS
(CNSNews.com) - A record 56,023,000 women, age 16 years and over, were not in the labor force in February.

56 023 000 Record Number of Women Not in Labor Force CNS News
That is among the most meaningless of stats since the vast majority of those not in the labor force don't want a job. A distinction lost on the brain-dead right.

Of those who are not in the labor force, only about 6.5 million want a job...

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

OHHHH, great comeback!

I'll respond to whoever I like.

You won't me...off to ignore you go :)

Forum List

Back