The true homeland of the Jews is not "Israel"

For the truth’s sake, the land now being occupied by the Israelis is not the homeland of the Jews.

Is the land of “Israel” their true ancient homeland?

Promised Land

“Moses went up Mount Nebo to the top of Pisgah, looked over the promised land of Israel spread out before him, and died, at the age of one hundred and twenty, according to Talmudic legend on 7 Adar, his 120th birthday exactly.

Moab is the historical name for a mountainous strip of land in modern-day Jordan running along the eastern shore of the Dead Sea. In ancient times, it was home to the kingdom of the Moabites, a people often in conflict with their Israelite neighbors to the west.

The Moabites were a historical people, whose existence is attested to by numerous archeological findings, most notably the Mesha Stele, which describes the Moabite victory over an unnamed son of King Omri of Israel. Their capital was Dibon, located next to the modern Jordanian town of Dhiban.
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Moab

From there they moved to Egypt

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

Based on the above the “Promised Land” is not the land the Jews are occupying today. In biblical verse terms the Jews were nomads who were wonderers living off of the land grazing their sheep on the open plains.

Then the question that needs to be asked---

Why does the Israeli’s call the land they live on today their ancestral land?

Because they are lying. :)-
9-C92-E618-E978-4-A36-8-F06-E1-A28-B2-E325-F.gif

Do you really think you're smarter and have more power than God?

Who do you think split up the Babylonians and created all those civilizations? That was God, bruh.

Is that always your lame excuse? When presented with reason, logic and truth you fall back on 'but...but...but...GOD'?

You apparently think that you know God's will and intentions. You know nothing of them.

My dog has a better understanding of why I go to work, and why I work on computers, then you do of God's will and intentions.

I'm sure that you think that whatever your mommy and daddy told you was the one real religion is the one that you believe.

If you had been brought up in Islam I'm sure that you'd fully support Hamas and believe that God wanted Israel destroyed.

"But...but...but...some primitives from 2000 years ago wrote a book and I must mindless believe everything it says"

IDIOT!

That is a very poor excuse but if this helps you sleep, go for it

Then they should stay if and only if they embrace the Palestinians as one of their own.
just a suggestion
:)-
Might makes right, whether we like it or not. Palestinians don't have the resources to fight with Israel. They were always going to lose in the end.

Forum List

Back