The TRUE case of political racism in American politics.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

The best explanation of race in our politics I have ever seen compiled in one video.
I don't expect a lot of honesty out of the left on this video. Just the usual bs about dems & pubs flipping sides among other nonsensical bs.
Having said that I thought this video was worth sharing.

Enjoy

Again? The video is less than 24 hours old.
tenor.gif

It's not the video, it's the idiotic argument that the Democratic and Republican parties haven't changed positions on racism and civil rights for minorities. Do you see a bunch of liberals on this board making racist remarks against blacks and others? Nope, that's the Steve McGarretts and other conservatives that crawl out from their rocks to spew shit.

What rights are Democrats suppressing among minorities today? Name 3.

• Banned
It's not the video, it's the idiotic argument that the Democratic and Republican parties haven't changed positions on racism and civil rights for minorities. Do you see a bunch of liberals on this board making racist remarks against blacks and others? Nope, that's the Steve McGarretts and other conservatives that crawl out from their rocks to spew shit.

Everything in the video is 100% factual. There is no factual evidence that the parties flipped. It's a stupid hypothesis put forward by the left to excuse their shameful past and project it onto others rather than accepting responsibility for their own sins.

Jobs, education and living conditions.

• Banned

True

They trap them in shitty inner cities and label it "help" then force them to attend failing schools. The jobs situation is Just a byproduct of the first two combined with the flood of illegals the left wants.

Everything in the video is 100% factual. There is no factual evidence that the parties flipped. It's a stupid hypothesis put forward by the left to excuse their shameful past and project it onto others rather than accepting responsibility for their own sins.

You're confusing 'left' with 'Democrats'. Liberals have never been for slavery, leave that to conservative mostly rural southerners.

Who nominated David Duke? Conservatives

Who is defending the shitheads in Charlottesville? Conservatives

Who revers the confederacy and defends the flag of the enemy and statutes dedicated to war criminals? Conservatives

Who has fought to end early voting that blacks took advantage of and purged POC from voting rolls? Conservatives

Who was defending Trump's original Muslim travel ban? Conservatives

Who has described Mexicans as rapists and murders? Conservatives

Who supports white nationalists...hell who are white nationalists? Conservatives

Who are the birthers? Conservatives

Who are the ones on this board who continue with racial language and claim blacks are dumb and Jews are greedy? Conservatives

Try a little detail.

You're confusing 'left' with 'Democrats'. Liberals have never been for slavery, leave that to conservative mostly rural southerners.

Who revers the confederacy and defends the flag of the enemy and statutes dedicated to war criminals? Conservatives

Who has fought to end early voting that blacks took advantage of and purged POC from voting rolls? Conservatives

Who supports white nationalists...hell who are white nationalists? Conservatives

Who are the ones on this board who continue with racial language and claim blacks are dumb and Jews are greedy? Conservatives
There is no confusion on my part. You can not dispute the video so you bring up one off issues about extremists from one side.

News flash: those extremists do not control the party or our government. And at the end of it all the video remains as undisputed proof.

And to pretend you don't have those same types of extremists in your own party is disingenuous at best or very naive.

There is no confusion on my part. You can not dispute the video so you bring up one off issues about extremists from one side.

News flash: those extremists do not control the party or our government. And at the end of it all the video remains as undisputed proof.

And to pretend you don't have those same types of extremists in your own party is disingenuous at best or very naive.

Trump doesn't control the Republican party? Why are you unable to argue against any of my points?

One more question, if Trump's favorite president is Andrew Jackson, does that make him a racist?

Trump doesn't control the Republican party? Why are you unable to argue against any of my points?

One more question, if Trump's favorite president is Andrew Jackson, does that make him a racist?
Why do I need to argue against your projections? There are shitheads in every walk of life. It is not on me to explain or excuse their actions.

And no, that does not make Trump a racist.

Why do I need to argue against your projections? There are shitheads in every walk of life. It is not on me to explain or excuse their actions.

They aren't projections they are the reality of today not decades or hundreds of years ago where liberals and conservatives didn't fit so neatly into political parties.

But hey, if you can't defend today's conservatism I guess your best bet is to bow out.

They aren't projections they are the reality of today not decades or hundreds of years ago where liberals and conservatives didn't fit so neatly into political parties.

But hey, if you can't defend today's conservatism I guess your best bet is to bow out.
I have friends on the left who act the same way as some of those YOU THINK are conservatives. Guess that makes all the left the same huh? I mean that is the asinine logic you're trying to use.

I gave facts in the op. You're giving me anecdotes

Try a little detail.

You asked to name 3 and I did.
The details have all been discussed over the years.

I have friends on the left who act the same way as some of those YOU THINK are conservatives. Guess that makes all the left the same huh? I mean that is the asinine logic you're trying to use.

Of course you do.

I gave facts in the op. You're giving me anecdotes

Really? Which one of my anecdotes is not true?

And what does your video have to say about the Republican party today?

The best explanation of race in our politics I have ever seen compiled in one video.
I don't expect a lot of honesty out of the left on this video. Just the usual bs about dems & pubs flipping sides among other nonsensical bs.
Having said that I thought this video was worth sharing.

Enjoy

I was done after I saw it was from "Prager U".

Here's the reality. The GOP deserves kudos for what it did 160 years ago.

But in 1964, it picked the wrong side on the Civil Rights fight. And it's been wrong ever since. Nixon's Southern Strategy, Reagan's Welfare Queens, Bush's Willie Horton ad and anything that comes out of Trump's mouth. The GOP"s political model has been preaching to Angry White Folks looking for someone to blame for their woes.

They trap them in shitty inner cities and label it "help" then force them to attend failing schools. The jobs situation is Just a byproduct of the first two combined with the flood of illegals the left wants.

How are they 'trapped' in inner cities?

You mean that's the only place they can afford to live?

Because white communities in the suburbs oppose public housing in their back yards?

Forum List

Back