The Top Three Reasons Why Liberals Hate Conservatives

The vast majority of that money goes to salaries and building expenses -- for people and buildings that provide the giver with services. A tiny, miniscule fraction goes to the poor and needy.

So, in actuality, it seems that liberals give quite a bit more to biblical charity than conservatives.

What special kind of idiot are you where you believe that Churches have to pay for salaries and building expenses but that charities that liberals donate to don't locate within buildings nor hire people?

Hey pea brain, giving to your own congregation is NOT charity.
Yes it sure is,with that said surly you can post why you think it isn't.

Do you think churches don't spend money on other things beside heating oil and electric bills?

Giving to your church is like giving to a private club where you are enjoying the benefits of that club

Try hard not to hate anyone. Have conservative positions just as I have liberal positions. Neither side is superior to the other.

The vast majority of that money goes to salaries and building expenses -- for people and buildings that provide the giver with services. A tiny, miniscule fraction goes to the poor and needy.

So, in actuality, it seems that liberals give quite a bit more to biblical charity than conservatives.

What special kind of idiot are you where you believe that Churches have to pay for salaries and building expenses but that charities that liberals donate to don't locate within buildings nor hire people?

Hey pea brain, giving to your own congregation is NOT charity.
Yes it sure is,with that said surly you can post why you think it isn't.

Do you think churches don't spend money on other things beside heating oil and electric bills?

Hmmm...so, before a woman can kill an innocent American citizen in her womb, some people want her to be required to see the victim before she permits the murder to take place...yeah...totally totalitarian....thanks for playing...
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

A fetus is not an American citizen. :eusa_doh: you nutters are actually getting nuttier. :cuckoo:

Really?? so what is it then a gold fish? and why do we charge people with two counts of murder or man slaughter when a pregnant women is killed? why?

Whats crazy and borderline ievll is the lefts insistence that a human isn't a human
Oh, my. It's like talking to passengers on the "short bus."

The law you speak does not grant citizenship. :eusa_doh: No one is a "citizen" until they are born.

Amendment XIV

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
All true.
However, the protections of the constitution extend to non-citizens, and the protections of the law extends to non-people.

Hmmm...so, before a woman can kill an innocent American citizen in her womb, some people want her to be required to see the victim before she permits the murder to take place...yeah...totally totalitarian....thanks for playing...

A fetus is not an American citizen. :eusa_doh: you nutters are actually getting nuttier. :cuckoo:

Really?? so what is it then a gold fish? and why do we charge people with two counts of murder or man slaughter when a pregnant women is killed? why?

Whats crazy and borderline ievll is the lefts insistence that a human isn't a human

The law you speak does not grant citizenship. :eusa_doh: No one is a "citizen" until they are born.

Amendment XIV

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
All true.
However, the protections of the constitution extend to non-citizens, and the protections of the law extends to non-people.
Yeah, so ... ? The same law which protects "non-people" also establishes that abortion is not murder.

Amendment XIV

All true.
Yeah, so ... ? The same law which protects "non-people" also establishes that abortion is not murder.
Sometimes.
Sometimes it is.

Amendment XIV

All true.
Sometimes.
Sometimes it is.
Sure, if it violates the law. Such as late-term abortions in states prohibiting. As long as it doesn't violate law, it ain't murder.

Hmm. Lets do it this way. Tomorrow, shut down every church charity or hospital. Then tell me what you think would happen.

Don't read articles to define your reality. Use your brains to figure it out on your own.

Mark

Hmm. Lets do it this way. Tomorrow, shut down every church charity or hospital. Then tell me what you think would happen.

Don't read articles to define your reality. Use your brains to figure it out on your own.

Mark

Good point

Now, if I contribute $1000 to a church, how much of that goes to the hospitals and charities?

Mark

Good point

Now, if I contribute $1000 to a church, how much of that goes to the hospitals and charities?

It doesn't matter. The reality still exists. If you shut down every church charity and hospital, the results show that your $1000 was part of the solution.

Mark

Mark

Good point

It doesn't matter. The reality still exists. If you shut down every church charity and hospital, the results show that your $1000 was part of the solution.

Mark

As it pertains to this thread, yes it does matter

Conservatives brag about how much more they give to charity than liberals. The overwhelming portion of that charity goes directly to the church they belong to. The proportion of that contribution that ends up in the hands of the needy is entirely relevant

Mark

Good point

Mark

As it pertains to this thread, yes it does matter

Conservatives brag about how much more they give to charity than liberals. The overwhelming portion of that charity goes directly to the church they belong to. The proportion of that contribution that ends up in the hands of the needy is entirely relevant

And I agree. As it pertains to this thread, the impact would be severe. Now, what percentage of this or that is important, but, we know enough that it would have an impact.

Mark

Amendment XIV

All true.
Sometimes.
Sometimes it is.
Sure, if it violates the law. Such as late-term abortions in states prohibiting. As long as it doesn't violate law, it ain't murder.
So then.... the same law which protects "non-people" also establishes that abortion is sometimes murder.
:dunno:

Forum List

Back