THE TITANIC IS SINKING! This is your last chance to jump ship and save some of your dignity.

Do you still believe in Impeachment with regard to Ukraine?

• I never supported it

• I supported it but now see I was misled

• I want Trump our regardless of the facts so impeach away

• I STILL believe there was a QUID PRO QUO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
1. The impeachment process is imploding.
2. The new IG reports on the FBI are explosive.
3. Hunter/Joe Biden have been implicated in crimes by Ukrainian officials.
4. The media is running false gotcha headlines after Shifty Shitts lies to them.
5. The Ambassador who actually spoke to trump ADMITTED the president wanted nothing.

This is the last port of entry for the Titanics maiden and doomed voyage.
Are you smart enough to disembark now or are you going down with this ship?

Titanic Demoncrat ship is sinking....good

now we need the Patriots to take the gloves off.... give them traitors hell.....give them hell....neutralize them now.

not tomorrow....not the day after....neutralize deep state traitors NOW.

5/5

As all the hard evidence says Trump is guilty, of course I support the impeachment. He's going to be impeached, and history will regard those opposing that some sort of disgusting human scum that put party over country.

When you have the facts on your side, pound the facts.
When you have the law on your side, pound the law.
When you have nothing, pound the table.

Democrats are pounding the facts.

Republicans are pounding the table.

Trump cultists, on a scale of 10 to 10, how much does it bother you that most of the nation thinks you're bonkers and corrupt? At this stage, you're only useful of examples of how mindless cult devotion leads to the abandonment of morality and common sense.

Remember Trumptards, drunk, stupid and butthurt is no way to go through life.

As all the hard evidence says Trump is guilty, of course I support the impeachment. He's going to be impeached, and history will regard those opposing that some sort of disgusting human scum that put party over country.

Trump cultists, on a scale of 10 to 10, how much does it bother you that most of the nation thinks you're bonkers and corrupt? At this stage, you're only useful of examples of how mindless cult devotion leads to the abandonment of morality and common sense.
Are you high or just senile?

Are you high or just senile?

Gramps, you used to not be such a bitter mindless partisan hack. What changed you? Was it the butthurt?

Do you understand that your rage-weeping has zero effect on reality?

Your corrupt GodKing is still getting impeached, no matter how hysterical you get.

Your party is still getting massacred in 2020, no matter how much whistling past the graveyard you try.

Best I can tell, you all think this is some kind of SafeSpace, which is why the Trumptards are patting each others' hair and saying "There, there". You're here seeking comfort in each others' arms in your time of darkness.

When you have Uncle Joe on your side

Poor "I'm with Her >" doof. If only it were a real crime to Obstruct Hillary from the White House.

Pelosi NEVER brings this Hindenburg Titanic to a vote to send to the Senate

NEVER

Please post the hard evidence. We've been asking for weeks.

Missed the hearings?

Oh, that's right. You're not actually that stupid. You're just playing stupid as a form of dishonesty.

The trouble for you is that the rest of the nation isn't buying your dumb act. Everyone outside of your cult knows you're lying. Lie all you want here, it has no effect on the real world.

Was it the butthurt?

Senile it is....

Butthurt? What Butthurt lol

Even if the house does vote to impeach its DOA in the Senate so what's to be butthurt about?
If anything it's entertaining watching the left make complete fools of themselves.

There is no doubt Trump is not a statesman but no one ever thought he was. He was elected BECAUSE of previous so called statesmen.

Please post the hard evidence. We've been asking for weeks.

Missed the hearings?

Oh, that's right. You're not actually that stupid. You're just playing stupid as a form of dishonesty.

The trouble for you is that the rest of the nation isn't buying your dumb act. Everyone outside of your cult knows you're lying. Lie all you want here, it has no effect on the real world.

As I thought, you can post no evidence.

If this thing crashes and burns, it's hard to see how the political careers of Pelosi and other senior Democrats will survive.

you are stating the obvious

lol

I'm not sure how obvious it is. Democrats have been known to survive worse...

maxresdefault.jpg

There's an old adage in politics. There are only two things guaranteed to kill a political career, getting caught with a dead girl or a live boy.

Sometimes, not even that.

Poor "I'm with Her >" doof. If only it were a real crime to Obstruct Hillary from the White House.

"WAAAAAAAA! I CAN'T DEFEND TRUMP! I NEED TO DEFLECT SOMEHOW! WAAAAA! CLINTON! CLINTON!".

Keep on pounding that table. We'll keep pounding the facts. And there are more rational people than cultists in the USA.

Pelosi NEVER brings this Hindenburg Titanic to a vote to send to the Senate
NEVER

Frank, given your perfect record of failure on every prediction you've ever made, we can now be absolutely certain impeachment will happen.

Forum List

Back