Has this testimoney changed your mind on impeachment.

have you changed your mind?

• I spported impeachment and have changed my mind

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I oppossed impeachment and have changed my mind

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Banana split

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
Well, I'm beginning to get a clearer picture of the frustrated French using the guillotine on several offensive politicians who were spending money like there was no tomorrow, when people on the street were starving.

Nobody's starving here that I know of, but what exactly does it take for the Democrats who are being used like dirty rags to support what's going on in the Capitol city to know that they're on the wrong team?

Don't any of you Democrats who watched this ambitious flake lying his butt off all morning, and then telling the truth all afternoon, which was the diametric opposite of what he was falsely claiming this morning. The man got religion when he heard his and President Trump's words from the transcript of a recording he is on with no mistake that his words this morning were DNC inventions. That reeks of a Soros check for the man who may well go to jail for lying to Congress, and the Senators will make it stick, because they aren't protecting the dowager Hillary Clinton as her world falls apart, rotten pillar by crooked brick. And no mortar, what a creep Pelosi and Schiffter are.

No change.

We had sheriff taylor and his sidekick "Bowtie boy" testify to what their feelings were.

A butthurt self-important LT COLONEL who was in tears because the president didn't use HIS talking points on the call.

Ambassador Yomamabitch was exceptionally butthurt but her complaining belinged in an H.R. department. She was shit canned months before the phone call so I'm not sure WTF she was even doing there.

And today we had Sondland...the ONLY person who actually talked with the president...and he testified that Trump said "I want NOTHING, I want NOTHING, NO quid pro quo, I want him to do the right thing".

And that's where we are today.

I hope today's lying criminal Democrats eager to go for any straw to smear President Trump are smart enough to back off. Sondlund is a world class jerk imho, but at least his final truthful testimony was a hail mary to get him out of perjury and a long sentence in jail at his age.

I don't know what the crazy Schiff is going to do. He is the worst hater of the American people to go around with fake stuff instead of lifting up the real needs of America which they divested themself of when they announced before the inauguration that they were going to impeach Trump. They've never done one single kind thing to the people of this country who at least now have jobs and aren't sitting around unhappy like seniors who can't work any more and have to bear all this crap on their shoulders.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS: We have a president who's not only a pathological liar, he's likely the most corrupt president in the modern history of America. But we cannot simply be consumed by Donald Trump. Because if we are ... we're going to lose the election.

not a single american will vote for trump in 2020, my friends! no one wants to vote for a CRIMINAL!!

No change.

We had sheriff taylor and his sidekick "Bowtie boy" testify to what their feelings were.

A butthurt self-important LT COLONEL who was in tears because the president didn't use HIS talking points on the call.

Ambassador Yomamabitch was exceptionally butthurt but her complaining belinged in an H.R. department. She was shit canned months before the phone call so I'm not sure WTF she was even doing there.

And today we had Sondland...the ONLY person who actually talked with the president...and he testified that Trump said "I want NOTHING, I want NOTHING, NO quid pro quo, I want him to do the right thing".

And that's where we are today.
For anyone who arrives here who didn't hear the afternoon questionings of Sondland:

BROTHERS AND SISTERS: We have a president who's not only a pathological liar, he's likely the most corrupt president in the modern history of America. But we cannot simply be consumed by Donald Trump. Because if we are ... we're going to lose the election.

not a single american will vote for trump in 2020, my friends! no one wants to vote for a CRIMINAL!!

I HOPE you're being sarcastic. If not, you need to try again after the brainwashing has worn off. You're welcome.

I HOPE you're being sarcastic. If not, you need to try again after the brainwashing has worn off. You're welcome.
Self-inflicted TDS is bbr's ruin. Facts are optional to Democrats these days, you know. It's all about revenge, sitting on one's hands and shouting at everyone who isn't into the revenge Demmies would have at this point. :dunno:

Based on what you have seen so far has anyone changed their mind on the impeachment question?
Nope. Democrats decided to impeach him the day after he won the election. I’m voting Trump again and hope GOP gains control of the House. Then Trump can have a four year free-for-all without a dickhead like Ryan in his way.

Take your meds and go back to sleep.

Every witness seems to base there conclusions on second hand info or an assumptions.

Today, Sondland came out of the gate with a lot of big claims. Later, he admitted that these claims were based on assumptions he made. I couldn't help but think back to an old saying we all heard when we were kids. "Never assume, because when you assume, you make an ass of u and me".

I don’t vote for criminals. That’s why I refuse to vote for Democrats.

After all the WITNESSES that say convict him because he hurt my feelings or I simply disagree with his political decisions WITHOIUT A DROP of any evidence that he performed a criminal act, only the MASS HYSTERIA of a proven lying and corrupt DEMONRAT party, I really do have to wonder just how mentally I'll you people on the left truly are.....you people are CULTISTS and drones following whatever the MSM, and DEMONRATS say....truly worth an intensive scientific study into delusion and FEELINGS OVER. FACTS!.....It is also hard to believe that there are MILLIONS of sickos just like you out there. You do understand Trumps many accomplishments but hate the fact that he BEHAVES like no one before him as a president. He's rough unpolished and bombastic and you crave for the days of the Affirmative Action Surrender Monkey that perpetuated the corrupt and criminal behavior that Trump has exposed. Now tell us all....

Nj1UFY1.jpg

After all the WITNESSES that say convict him because he hurt my feelings or I simply disagree with his political decisions WITHOIUT A DROP of any evidence that he performed a criminal act, only the MASS HYSTERIA of a proven lying and corrupt DEMONRAT party, I really do have to wonder just how mentally I'll you people on the left truly are.....you people are CULTISTS and drones following whatever the MSM, and DEMONRATS say....truly worth an intensive scientific study into delusion and FEELINGS OVER. FACTS!.....It is also hard to believe that there are MILLIONS of sickos just like you out there. You do understand Trumps many accomplishments but hate the fact that he BEHAVES like no one before him as a president. He's rough unpolished and bombastic and you crave for the days of the Affirmative Action Surrender Monkey that perpetuated the corrupt and criminal behavior that Trump has exposed. Now tell us all....

Nj1UFY1.jpg
Yep, I believe MOST Dim Dems and Lunatic Libs have been brainwashed beyond ANY help or hope. And I believe our hideously biased media is the most to blame for this.

Based on what you have seen so far has anyone changed their mind on the impeachment question?

Nope. I never believed in it and still don't. Trump did nothing wrong despite what Shiffforbrains pulled.
He could eat a baby right in front of you and you'd find a way to excuse it

Nah. He wouldn't eat a baby even though you think he might.

He has better things to do.

You, however, can keep posting your bull shit. Its good for a laugh.

It has tempered my perspective, and I'm glad of that. The testimony so far, especially Sondland's, has shown a President who is not a cold, calculating Snidely Whiplash, but a misinformed man. Based on what everyone has seen and heard and observed so far, I don't think there is any reason to think Trump didn't withhold the aid until he got what he wanted, and there is no reason to think it wasn't about smearing Joe Biden and the Democrats. But at least it's because the President actually believes that horse hockey.
That made me feel slightly better about it all.

Forum List

Back