THE TITANIC IS SINKING! This is your last chance to jump ship and save some of your dignity.

Do you still believe in Impeachment with regard to Ukraine?

• I never supported it

• I supported it but now see I was misled

• I want Trump our regardless of the facts so impeach away

• I STILL believe there was a QUID PRO QUO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Please post the hard evidence. We've been asking for weeks.

Missed the hearings?

Oh, that's right. You're not actually that stupid. You're just playing stupid as a form of dishonesty.

The trouble for you is that the rest of the nation isn't buying your dumb act. Everyone outside of your cult knows you're lying. Lie all you want here, it has no effect on the real world.
Better question is did YOU watch the hearings? Nothing but opinion, hearsay and presumption on display. If you have actual evidence, post it.

As all the hard evidence says Trump is guilty, of course I support the impeachment. He's going to be impeached, and history will regard those opposing that some sort of disgusting human scum that put party over country.

When you have the facts on your side, pound the facts.
When you have the law on your side, pound the law.
When you have nothing, pound the table.

Democrats are pounding the facts.

Republicans are pounding the table.

Trump cultists, on a scale of 10 to 10, how much does it bother you that most of the nation thinks you're bonkers and corrupt? At this stage, you're only useful of examples of how mindless cult devotion leads to the abandonment of morality and common sense.

Remember Trumptards, drunk, stupid and butthurt is no way to go through life.

Greg

Better question is did YOU watch the hearings? Nothing but opinion, hearsay and presumption on display.

Again, what do you think that playing dumb is going to accomplish?

Everyone knows you're lying.

Trump is still getting impeached.

The nation is still going to reject you in 2020.

You're like a flat-earther screaming for evidence of the round earth. Nobody cares.

I do understand why you do this. You do it for cult approval. For cult sheep like you, that's the most important thing.

where did I say that?

You just said the enemies of the President will go first.

Other than Trump cultists, nobody else is taking about assassination.

Do you always dream about assassinations?

When did you start dreaming about it?

Was it the Trump cult that trained you to fantasize about assassination? Or were you prone to such thoughts before you joined?

Better question is did YOU watch the hearings? Nothing but opinion, hearsay and presumption on display.

You're like a flat-earther screaming for evidence of the round earth. Nobody cares.

I do understand why you do this. You do it for cult approval. For cult sheep like you, that's the most important thing.
I find it hard to believe you are being serious. This is just so far out there based on the ACTUAL evidence.

You're either really dumb or a professional troll...

1. The impeachment process is imploding.
2. The new IG reports on the FBI are explosive.
3. Hunter/Joe Biden have been implicated in crimes by Ukrainian officials.
4. The media is running false gotcha headlines after Shifty Shitts lies to them.
5. The Ambassador who actually spoke to trump ADMITTED the president wanted nothing.

This is the last port of entry for the Titanics maiden and doomed voyage.
Are you smart enough to disembark now or are you going down with this ship?

Did you watch the same proceedings as the rest of us or did you not watch at all and are relying solely on what Fox is saying? If it is the latter, I recommend turning the channel.

4. The media is running false gotcha headlines after Shifty Shitts lies to them.
5. The Ambassador who actually spoke to trump ADMITTED the president wanted nothing.

Did you watch the same proceedings as the rest of us or did you not watch at all and are relying solely on what Fox is saying? If it is the latter, I recommend turning the channel.
I work all day. But yes, I got the highlights and they easily demonstrated that the Democrats have castrated themselves.

I work all day. But yes, I got the highlights and they easily demonstrated that the Democrats have castrated themselves.

You got the "highlights" from where? Fox?

where did I say that?

Was it the Trump cult that trained you to fantasize about assassination? Or were you prone to such thoughts before you joined?

Uhm fart face that's what the Democrats are doing to a political foe during an election year.

About 4 different outlets on youtube and yes, one was Fox. I also saw CNN and MSNBC so give up the boogeymen bullshit already

where did I say that?

Uhm fart face that's what the Democrats are doing to a political foe during an election year.

Probably where you get your news from, Jimmy kibbel and numb nut harry

I find it hard to believe you are being serious. This is just so far out there based on the ACTUAL evidence.

You're either really dumb or a professional troll...
Dont feed the troll.JPG

My vote is professional troll...

You predicted "Trump has no path to the White House" "Hillary 400+EV"

How was I to know Comey would deliberately throw the election to Trump? How was I to know Republicans would support Russian meddling? At the time, I thought there were limits to Republican depravity. I now know better. Look at you. You're still proud of being a Russian stooge.

I said "2019/2020 will be the most decisive years since 1776"

I an agree there. The treasonous Stalinist Shitstains of the Trump cult are going on the ash heap of history.

As your Stalinist cult is your entire life, I hope you'll be okay after it collapses.

And no, you won't be prosecuted. It's not a crime to be stupid and brainwashed.
Comey kept Hillary out of prison. How many other candidates were the subject of a FBI investigation?

As all the hard evidence says Trump is guilty, of course I support the impeachment. He's going to be impeached, and history will regard those opposing that some sort of disgusting human scum that put party over country.

When you have the facts on your side, pound the facts.
When you have the law on your side, pound the law.
When you have nothing, pound the table.

Democrats are pounding the facts.

Republicans are pounding the table.

Trump cultists, on a scale of 10 to 10, how much does it bother you that most of the nation thinks you're bonkers and corrupt? At this stage, you're only useful of examples of how mindless cult devotion leads to the abandonment of morality and common sense.

Remember Trumptards, drunk, stupid and butthurt is no way to go through life.

With all due respect, Mamooth...if this farce were taking place in an actual courtroom...90% of the testimony I've heard so far wouldn't be admissible because it's all hearsay. The judge would be calling you to the bench to ask if that's all you've got and then dismissing the case with an admonition not to waste the court's time with such a weak case!

About 4 different outlets on youtube and yes, one was Fox. I also saw CNN and MSNBC so give up the boogeymen bullshit already

Stop lying to cover up for the fact that you got your opinion directly from Fox.

CNN: Gordon Sondland's impeachment testimony: Five takeaways - CNNPolitics

Sondland pressed Ukraine at Trump's direction

'Everyone knew' about the quid pro quo

Sondland implicated Pence, Pompeo and Mulvaney

Splitting hairs over 'Biden' versus 'Burisma'

The 'investigations' were really about politics

Nothing at CNN spins today as good for Trump. Of course nothing at MSNBC does.

Forum List

Back