THE TITANIC IS SINKING! This is your last chance to jump ship and save some of your dignity.

Do you still believe in Impeachment with regard to Ukraine?

• I never supported it

• I supported it but now see I was misled

• I want Trump our regardless of the facts so impeach away

• I STILL believe there was a QUID PRO QUO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Democrats were deep in with the corrupt Ukraine goverment. Even gave their hacked emais to a Ukrainian company. To keep them away from the DOJ.
Democrats did not give their hacked emails to a Ukrainian company. :cuckoo:

Like I always say, conservatives are truly fucked in the head.
Who did they give them too?
They didn't give their hacked emails to anyone. Russia hacked the DNC and took the emails.
Crowdstrike, ring a bell? Time for you liberals to stop lying.
CrowdStrike has nothing to do with Ukraine, ya flamin' imbecile. :cuckoo:
You just told me they didn't give their emails to anybody.

Democrats did not give their hacked emails to a Ukrainian company. :cuckoo:

Like I always say, conservatives are truly fucked in the head.
Who did they give them too?
They didn't give their hacked emails to anyone. Russia hacked the DNC and took the emails.
Crowdstrike, ring a bell? Time for you liberals to stop lying.
CrowdStrike has nothing to do with Ukraine, ya flamin' imbecile. :cuckoo:
You just told me they didn't give their emails to anybody.
They didn't give their emails to CrowdStrike. After they were hacked, the DNC hired CrowdStrike to clean up any malware and viruses on their systems.

1. The impeachment process is imploding.
2. The new IG reports on the FBI are explosive.
3. Hunter/Joe Biden have been implicated in crimes by Ukrainian officials.
4. The media is running false gotcha headlines after Shifty Shitts lies to them.
5. The Ambassador who actually spoke to trump ADMITTED the president wanted nothing.

This is the last port of entry for the Titanics maiden and doomed voyage.
Are you smart enough to disembark now or are you going down with this ship?

The number of Trumpkins that are going to be in prison in the next five years is going to be astounding.

1. The impeachment process is imploding.
2. The new IG reports on the FBI are explosive.
3. Hunter/Joe Biden have been implicated in crimes by Ukrainian officials.
4. The media is running false gotcha headlines after Shifty Shitts lies to them.
5. The Ambassador who actually spoke to trump ADMITTED the president wanted nothing.

This is the last port of entry for the Titanics maiden and doomed voyage.
Are you smart enough to disembark now or are you going down with this ship?

The number of Trumpkins that are going to be in prison in the next five years is going to be astounding.
I'll take that as acknowledgment that the Democrats ship is sinking.

Funny enough now Shiff is appearing to have second thoughts.

Schiff says he wants to speak with constituents before deciding on impeachment

Damn man, hate to break it to you, but you've turned in a total moron...which is a not-uncommon side effect of frequient FOX&Friends viewing.

Emploding??? Witnesses confirmed EVERY FUCKING THING Democrats claimed was at the heart of Presidential malfeasance.

The only way this could have gone better for Democrats is if Trump showed up, confessed to the whole thing himself and handed in his resignation.

Sondland-Mix.jpg

Fox's Napolitano says after Sondland testimony that Democrats have a case for impeachment

WTF do you THINK Trump suck-off like Nunes can possibly say that would refute FIRST HAND ACCOUNT of a guy who donated a million dollars to Trump campaign and was his handpicked pointman on Ukraine?

The answer is NOTHING.

... and still no Russian connection

....Seriously?...Impeachment hearings were not about "Russian connections" of the POTUS, they were about president abusing his offi....I don't even know I bother with you fucking morons.

They were saying the Democrats have been doing nothing through this whole ishole is Administrationministration but trying to get Trump out of the running for the next term

They are more and more ridiculous
House Dem now sees no 'value' in impeachment, as polls show falling support among independents

WTF do you THINK Trump suck-off like Nunes can possibly say that would refute FIRST HAND ACCOUNT of a guy who donated a million dollars to Trump campaign and was his handpicked pointman on Ukraine?

The answer is NOTHING.

....Seriously?...Impeachment hearings were not about "Russian connections" of the POTUS, they were about president abusing his offi....I don't even know I bother with you fucking morons.

They were saying the Democrats have been doing nothing through this whole ishole is Administrationministration but trying to get Trump out of the running for the next term

They are more and more ridiculous
House Dem now sees no 'value' in impeachment, as polls show falling support among independents

Thats just stupid. Polling this article reffers to was for 2 weeks ago, before big testimonies.

Here is most recent polling, and it does not show any falling support:

Do Americans Support Impeaching Trump?

Most recent poll:

Registered voters Yes +9

Republicans
No +69

Democrats
Yes +74

Independents
Yes +10

Last edited:

The answer is NOTHING.

How the fuck does that refute consistent witness testimony that Trump pressured Ukraine with millitary aid to squeeze out political favors?

It can't and it doesn't. They just need to say SOMETHING, when they have NOTHING factual that can possibly refute the details of Trump's malfeasance.

They just hope that Republicans will eat up that mindless drivel...and like clock work the dupes line right up.

Testimony of hearsay and assumption where's the proof

The answer is NOTHING.

How the fuck does that refute consistent witness testimony that Trump pressured Ukraine with millitary aid to squeeze out political favors?

It can't and it doesn't. They just need to say SOMETHING, when they have NOTHING factual that can possibly refute the details of Trump's malfeasance.

They just hope that Republicans will eat up that mindless drivel...and like clock work the dupes line right up.

Giuliani, Mulvaney and Bolton all need to testify as soon as possible.

Giuliani, Mulvaney and Bolton all need to testify as soon as possible.
Their testimony would be the same as the rest nothing damaging

The answer is NOTHING.

There is an update in the top right in the link the other one should buy a pair of glasses

Forum List

Back