The Tigger once again called it......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Officials Identify St. Petersburg Bomber As Kyrgyz-Born Russian Citizen
The blast on board a metro train in St. Petersburg killed 11 people and wounded at least 45.
I'm so good, I actually scare myself with facts.

Officials Identify St. Petersburg Bomber As Kyrgyz-Born Russian Citizen
The blast on board a metro train in St. Petersburg killed 11 people and wounded at least 45.
I'm so good, I actually scare myself with facts.
Yeah, glad that you are happy that you guessed that 14 people were executed and 45 hurt really bad..
Radical Islamist Suspected in Russia Blast That Killed 14
Russian investigators suspect a radical Islamist immigrant from Kyrgyzstan detonated the explosive in a St. Petersburg subway car Monday, killing 14 in the worst terrorist attack in a major Russian city in years, Interfax reported.
Investigators suspect he was linked to radical Islamist groups and carried his improvised device in a backpack.
You almost seem glad that these people were hurt. While some of US are worried that it only takes 1 of the Obama refugees that are coming from Muslims countries to do the same in a US city. But I guess you don't give a shit about that too?
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

sociopath.png

Forum List

Back