“The thing about Bibi is, he’s a chickenshit,”

Obama talks about not having the courage to attack a state with nuclear.

Mhmmmm:rolleyes:

Where is this coming from? link please.

also no one should use nuclear weapons and that includes Israel.

USA needs Israel as a guarding force against Da'esh (ISIS). Israel has the strongest army in the MidEast, and it needs it to wave the American flag.

What do you think will happen once they cross the Jordanian and Lebanese boarder, who exactly is to become the watchdog of the neighborhood?

Problem with you people, you're all enthusiastic like ecstacy kids, without basic thinking for the near future

Yesterday I read you had the strongest air force, today the strongest army,

is your army in fighting Isis and are your planes bombing Syria,

I don't think so. Try fighting ISIS and lets see how strong your IDF's are. Children do not count.
Most Powerful Militaries In The Middle East - Business Insider
You really let yourself go.
If we would stop for one second to hear your anti-Semitic mumbling and take your advice (position) we will find ourselves fighting IS, and right now we have too many IS-Like groupies, actually over 40.

What do you mean you have many IS groupies over 40? When was the last time you were attacked, (don't' say Palestine). Why isn't ISIL or ISIS attacking you?
I Said right now we have already over 40 Terrorist Organizations seeking to destroy Israel(Islamic-State-LIKE groupies)
And I'm not even bothering to answer that they do every now and then, What is the difference between IS and the Palestinians? both seeking violent way for self-determination and committing "excusable" killing of all the non-Sunni Muslims, but they simply want a state of their own! So you tell me, what is the difference? [/QUOTE]

You have 40 terrorist organizations seeking to destroy Israel, if that was so you'd be gone. Who are these 40 terrorist organizations . Your gov. has you so paranoid filling your head with this stuff. I read your news everyday, and its like filled with how Israel needs to defend itself, our security comes first. Its a bad thing when your government exhibits such paranoia and has nuclear weapons.

USA needs Israel as a guarding force against Da'esh (ISIS). Israel has the strongest army in the MidEast, and it needs it to wave the American flag.

What do you think will happen once they cross the Jordanian and Lebanese boarder, who exactly is to become the watchdog of the neighborhood?

Problem with you people, you're all enthusiastic like ecstacy kids, without basic thinking for the near future

I don't think so. Try fighting ISIS and lets see how strong your IDF's are. Children do not count.
If we would stop for one second to hear your anti-Semitic mumbling and take your advice (position) we will find ourselves fighting IS, and right now we have too many IS-Like groupies, actually over 40.

What do you mean you have many IS groupies over 40? When was the last time you were attacked, (don't' say Palestine). Why isn't ISIL or ISIS attacking you?
I Said right now we have already over 40 Terrorist Organizations seeking to destroy Israel(Islamic-State-LIKE groupies)
And I'm not even bothering to answer that they do every now and then, What is the difference between IS and the Palestinians? both seeking violent way for self-determination and committing "excusable" killing of all the non-Sunni Muslims, but they simply want a state of their own! So you tell me, what is the difference?

You have 40 terrorist organizations seeking to destroy Israel, if that was so you'd be gone. Who are these 40 terrorist organizations . Your gov. has you so paranoid filling your head with this stuff. I read your news everyday, and its like filled with how Israel needs to defend itself, our security comes first. Its a bad thing when your government exhibits such paranoia and has nuclear weapons.[/QUOTE]
Actually I'm not paranoid, just realistic, I'm not striving for world peace but peace with the peaceful, unlike you.
Again Israel posses the strongest army in the middle east-read the link.
But because I know youbare not tired protecting murderous Muslim fanatics which apparently don't give a shit about you(unless you are one of them, are you? hmmm)
Tell me what is the difference between IS and the Palestinians?

And I'm not even bothering to answer that they do every now and then, What is the difference between IS and the Palestinians? both seeking violent way for self-determination and committing "excusable" killing of all the non-Sunni Muslims, but they simply want a state of their own! So you tell me, what is the difference?

You have 40 terrorist organizations seeking to destroy Israel, if that was so you'd be gone. Who are these 40 terrorist organizations . Your gov. has you so paranoid filling your head with this stuff. I read your news everyday, and its like filled with how Israel needs to defend itself, our security comes first. Its a bad thing when your government exhibits such paranoia and has nuclear weapons.
Actually I'm not paranoid, just realistic, I'm not striving for world peace but peace with the peaceful, unlike you.
Again Israel posses the strongest army in the middle east-read the link.
But because I know youbare not tired protecting murderous Muslim fanatics which apparently don't give a shit about you(unless you are one of them, are you? hmmm)
Tell me what is the difference between IS and the Palestinians?[/QUOTE]

Do you mean Hamas and IsIs, ISIS has better weapons. ISIS is encroaching on other's land and trying to overtake it as their own.
Hamas wants their land back and the oppression lifted.

Oh I believe you have Kuwait beat, they look like they were posing for playgirl. The SA and Qatar's looked mean with their black painted faces, funny neither really fight do they? As we know its not the equipment or the no. of men but the smarts behind the battles. Israel is known for surprise attacks which is smart, like I said you create, but now and then you have to react.

And you don't seem to know how to quote one post by itself, instead you quote one post twice in yours.

ogibillm was asking.
Now lets go back to your skill of concluding, how does ANYTHING in a simple question for a reference is what I'M SAYING?

Daniyel, I don't believe in ignore lists, but I got caught back up in this . . . . . things posts myself. It doesn't post with any sense of reality, nor does it even know how to quote a post, it just deludes and confuses and then draws us all into her stupidity. Like a spider into it's stupid little web.

English seems to be your second language. . . . . .
ogibillm was asking.
Now lets go back to your skill of concluding, how does ANYTHING in a simple question for a reference is what I'M SAYING?

Daniyel, I don't believe in ignore lists, but I got caught back up in this . . . . . things posts myself. It doesn't post with any sense of reality, nor does it even know how to quote a post, it just deludes and confuses and then draws us all into her stupidity. Like a spider into it's stupid little web.

What I'm asking is why isn't Israel over in Syria with their Air Force (no1 in ME) and IDF soldiers (no 1 in ME) and helping to subdue ISIS, since they are so close and have found Syria and Assad a problem for so long. Why is the US in there taking care of ISIS, when we are on the other side of the ocean. Israel announced a Syria pilot shot down by them at the beginning of their New Year (questionable) and the very next day we are in (the US) bombing Syria, while they are somewhere off praying and bringing in their New Year.

The notion that we need Israel as a strategic military partner over in the ME doesn't hold water, since it has been the US men over there fighting the ME, ie, Afghanistan, Iraq , and now Syria and ISIS. How is Israel helping with all the money we give them and then extra for their weapons.

How is this a two way street, I see it as one way, we do the Israel fighting for them. Are we going to fight Lebanon as well for them, and then Iran?
Instead of even attempting to make peace with the Pals they are inciting more riots and with their building and encroachment and attempt to control the temple mount. Now they are spreading certainties that the Sinai terrorists were trained by Hamas in Gaza and Israel weapons were used, that is non proven propaganda, also if Hamas got Israel weapons, Israel monitors everything going in Gaza, so how stupid do they take us for to believe that crap.

The Sinai terrorism has been going on since SISI has killed and locked up hundreds of member so the Muslim Brotherhood when taking over. What convenient timing as well, when Israel is going full force taking over East Jerusalem, we now can blame Gaza for something else.
Syria was planned long ago, but the same Zionist that planned Iraq, and ISIS is not going to attack Israel, gee I wonder why.

I want Israel to have their own place right along with the Pals but they want all of Israel and also control of the ME, I can understand how they are small with Arabs all around, but they do nothing to foster peace with their neighbors, to live in harmony.

Everyone knows now they have the no. 1 navy, army (IDF) , subs, and nuclear, and I guess food and drink , is anyone really going to mess with them, has anyone of late?

Iraq and Syria been such a great friends .. anyway Israel might have been joining beside the intelligence assistance actively in the field if Obama wasn't against it.

We may have just lost our only ally in the middle east. I doubt if Israel will hold it against the entire country. Once this evil regime is gone, we MAY be able to mend fences.

Since when can a 'leech' be considered and ally? ~ Susan

Since it was Islamic.

Isreal gets $3billion in loans and pays back $3.5billion so who is leeching from whom

We may have just lost our only ally in the middle east. I doubt if Israel will hold it against the entire country. Once this evil regime is gone, we MAY be able to mend fences.

USA needs Israel, Suzie, and gets alot from this "friendship" as much as Israel.

Boy, you have the thinking of a small child. And you're not posting very smart things, either.

Nonsense, we've gotten nothing from the one-way relationship we have with Israel . . . absolutely nothing except lost dollars to an ingrate and a war with Iraq. ~ Susan
'Dump Israel Now!'

You get employment in defence industries, cheap medical supplies, eyes and ears in the M.E. and $500,000 a year as well from loan repayments. So you are on a win win situation. Kick Israel into touch and watch the USA go down the tube very quickly, the American economists are already tipping another recession in the US because it has all its eggs in the one APPLE basket.

USA needs Israel, Suzie, and gets alot from this "friendship" as much as Israel.

Boy, you have the thinking of a small child. And you're not posting very smart things, either.

Nonsense, we've gotten nothing from the one-way relationship we have with Israel . . . absolutely nothing except lost dollars to an ingrate and a war with Iraq. ~ Susan
'Dump Israel Now!'

Stop reading the ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA and NAZI WHITE SUPREMMACIST websites. The US has made more money out of the deal with Israel than it makes in any other deal. Highest employment in defence industries, access to defence breakthroughs, $500,000 interest on loans and the best medical provisions at a rate cheaper than anyone else.
Dump Israel and watch the US economy go into a nosedive........................

They are as hamas is part of ISIS

Bibi is pretty much a badass, just as long as he knows he has big brother standing behind him.
bully-scut-farkus_510-300x176.jpg

Bibi is pretty much a badass, just as long as he knows he has big brother standing behind him.
bully-scut-farkus_510-300x176.jpg
Its pretty sickening to see our nations foreign policies towards a state that has given America the hypocrite award for supporting an Israeli State that is clearly a Pariah in this world...World polls have put the Jewish Entity behind Iran and N. Korea in favorability Polls...

Yet they buy and lead Americans Politicians like a herd of cattle to the AIPAC and affiliate money trough...We need Campaign Finance reform...Any Agents of Foreign Powers need to be prohibited from donating to our polls.

I just read the article and was going to post it, for those who haven't its a good read.

Seems the relationship between the US and Israel is sinking and well its about time, we do not need a parasitic relationship with any country.

We know that America's fall is at hand when she is no longer standing with Israel as she should. It's called the judgment of God and I see evidence of it being poured out even now - as for Israel? The LORD shall destroy her enemies. It is written. Read Obadiah. Israel is not going anywhere. It's her neighbors that are going. Gaza shall be emptied. Read Obadiah. It's all there.
where was god prior to 1947?

today's political state of israel is not mentioned in the bible.
It is, Ezekiel Prophecy.

Oh yes crystal ball, just like Bibi's Father. Runs in the blood, no. Don't be quoting the OT now, Are you threatening we will end up like Germany?
ogibillm was asking.

Iraq and Syria been such a great friends .. anyway Israel might have been joining beside the intelligence assistance actively in the field if Obama wasn't against it.

Where have you seen this, Obama against Israel joining actively in battle in Iraq and Syria? Link please.

Obama talks about not having the courage to attack a state with nuclear.

Mhmmmm:rolleyes:

Where is this coming from? link please.

also no one should use nuclear weapons and that includes Israel.

Syria, rings a bell?
Where have you seen this, Obama against Israel joining actively in battle in Iraq and Syria? Link please.

Give me a link where Obama told Israel not to get involved in the fight with ISIS right now in Syria?

Forum List

Back