“The thing about Bibi is, he’s a chickenshit,”

Israel is a dog turd on the sidewalk that America needs to scooped up and throw into the garbage can.. ....... :cool:
Israel is a Mohammad that needs to be thrown into the Islam?

Could you repeat that again please, mr. ISIS lover?

We may have just lost our only ally in the middle east. I doubt if Israel will hold it against the entire country. Once this evil regime is gone, we MAY be able to mend fences.

Since when can a 'leech' be considered and ally? ~ Susan

USA needs Israel, Suzie, and gets alot from this "friendship" as much as Israel.

Boy, you have the thinking of a small child. And you're not posting very smart things, either.

We may have just lost our only ally in the middle east. I doubt if Israel will hold it against the entire country. Once this evil regime is gone, we MAY be able to mend fences.

USA needs Israel, Suzie, and gets alot from this "friendship" as much as Israel.

Boy, you have the thinking of a small child. And you're not posting very smart things, either.

Nonsense, we've gotten nothing from the one-way relationship we have with Israel . . . absolutely nothing except lost dollars to an ingrate and a war with Iraq. ~ Susan
'Dump Israel Now!'

Nonsense, we've gotten nothing from the one-way relationship we have with Israel . . . absolutely nothing except lost dollars to an ingrate and a war with Iraq. ~ Susan
'Dump Israel Now!'

USA needs Israel as a guarding force against Da'esh (ISIS). Israel has the strongest army in the MidEast, and it needs it to wave the American flag.

What do you think will happen once they cross the Jordanian and Lebanese boarder, who exactly is to become the watchdog of the neighborhood?

Problem with you people, you're all enthusiastic like ecstacy kids, without basic thinking for the near future.

USA needs Israel as a guarding force against Da'esh (ISIS). Israel has the strongest army in the MidEast, and it needs it to wave the American flag.

What do you think will happen once they cross the Jordanian and Lebanese boarder, who exactly is to become the watchdog of the neighborhood?

Problem with you people, you're all enthusiastic like ecstacy kids, without basic thinking for the near future

Yesterday I read you had the strongest air force, today the strongest army,

is your army in fighting Isis and are your planes bombing Syria,

I don't think so. Try fighting ISIS and lets see how strong your IDF's are. Children do not count.

Its not Obama said that, but its Obama's responsibility for it.
Probably some VERY BRAVE AND BOLD official said that, I guess sharing his/her identity with us would be a serious shock to all of us..which is why he/her remained hidden behind this statement.

Problem with you people, you're all enthusiastic like ecstacy kids, without basic thinking for the near future

I don't think so. Try fighting ISIS and lets see how strong your IDF's are. Children do not count.
Most Powerful Militaries In The Middle East - Business Insider
You really let yourself go.
If we would stop for one second to hear your anti-Semitic mumbling and take your advice (position) we will find ourselves fighting IS, and right now we have too many IS-Like groupies, actually over 40.

America can't afford to prop Israel up for much longer, and the US government knows it.
The US needs excuses to stop the funding, and nutty yarhoo is perfect as a fall guy.

We do not need to fight Iran for them either, If they want Iran go for it, they are too
"chickenshit" to go it alone.

I find it hard to argue with that.
Before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East...

All you haters of Netanyahu should closely examine the leaders of your own countries most of whom are ignorant, foolish nobodies who have achieved nothing in life except fooling their supporters.

Netanyahu is not only a charismatic, courageous and intelligent leader but has also served heroically in the Israel Defense Force.

He has the habit of telling it as it is which the world doesn't want to hear.

If we would stop for one second to hear your anti-Semitic mumbling and take your advice (position) we will find ourselves fighting IS, and right now we have too many IS-Like groupies, actually over 40.

What do you mean you have many IS groupies over 40? When was the last time you were attacked, (don't' say Palestine). Why isn't ISIL or ISIS attacking you?

All you haters of Netanyahu should closely examine the leaders of your own countries most of whom are ignorant, foolish nobodies who have achieved nothing in life except fooling their supporters.

Netanyahu is not only a charismatic, courageous and intelligent leader but has also served heroically in the Israel Defense Force.

He has the habit of telling it as it is which the world doesn't want to hear.

Yes right. Where was he between 1999 and 2002? Was he planning some huge feat?

“The thing about Bibi is, he’s a chickenshit,”

The Crisis in U.S.-Israel Relations Is Officially Here - The Atlantic

Sounds about right.

I just read the article and was going to post it, for those who haven't its a good read.

Seems the relationship between the US and Israel is sinking and well its about time, we do not need a parasitic relationship with any country.

We know that America's fall is at hand when she is no longer standing with Israel as she should. It's called the judgment of God and I see evidence of it being poured out even now - as for Israel? The LORD shall destroy her enemies. It is written. Read Obadiah. Israel is not going anywhere. It's her neighbors that are going. Gaza shall be emptied. Read Obadiah. It's all there.
where was god prior to 1947?

today's political state of israel is not mentioned in the bible.
It is, Ezekiel Prophecy.

Oh yes crystal ball, just like Bibi's Father. Runs in the blood, no. Don't be quoting the OT now, Are you threatening we will end up like Germany?

I just read the article and was going to post it, for those who haven't its a good read.

Seems the relationship between the US and Israel is sinking and well its about time, we do not need a parasitic relationship with any country.

We know that America's fall is at hand when she is no longer standing with Israel as she should. It's called the judgment of God and I see evidence of it being poured out even now - as for Israel? The LORD shall destroy her enemies. It is written. Read Obadiah. Israel is not going anywhere. It's her neighbors that are going. Gaza shall be emptied. Read Obadiah. It's all there.
where was god prior to 1947?

today's political state of israel is not mentioned in the bible.
It is, Ezekiel Prophecy.

Oh yes crystal ball, just like Bibi's Father. Runs in the blood, no. Don't be quoting the OT now, Are you threatening we will end up like Germany?
ogibillm was asking.
Now lets go back to your skill of concluding, how does ANYTHING in a simple question for a reference is what I'M SAYING?

What do you mean you have many IS groupies over 40? When was the last time you were attacked, (don't' say Palestine). Why isn't ISIL or ISIS attacking you?[/QUOTE]
I Said right now we have already over 40 Terrorist Organizations seeking to destroy Israel(Islamic-State-LIKE groupies)
And I'm not even bothering to answer that they do every now and then, What is the difference between IS and the Palestinians? both seeking violent way for self-determination and committing "excusable" killing of all the non-Sunni Muslims, but they simply want a state of their own! So you tell me, what is the difference?

Forum List

Back