“The thing about Bibi is, he’s a chickenshit,”

America can't afford to prop Israel up for much longer, and the US government knows it.
The US needs excuses to stop the funding, and nutty yarhoo is perfect as a fall guy.

America can't afford to prop Israel up for much longer, and the US government knows it.
The US needs excuses to stop the funding, and nutty yarhoo is perfect as a fall guy.

We do not need to fight Iran for them either, If they want Iran go for it, they are too
"chickenshit" to go it alone.

We may have just lost our only ally in the middle east. I doubt if Israel will hold it against the entire country. Once this evil regime is gone, we MAY be able to mend fences.

We do not need to fight Iran for them either, If they want Iran go for it, they are too
"chickenshit" to go it alone.

I find it hard to argue with that.

We may have just lost our only ally in the middle east. I doubt if Israel will hold it against the entire country. Once this evil regime is gone, we MAY be able to mend fences.

You mea the evil regime in Israel, yes once they get some human beings in their gov , there may be hope to mend some fences.

The Crisis in U.S.-Israel Relations Is Officially Here - The Atlantic

Sounds about right.

I just read the article and was going to post it, for those who haven't its a good read.

Seems the relationship between the US and Israel is sinking and well its about time, we do not need a parasitic relationship with any country.

We know that America's fall is at hand when she is no longer standing with Israel as she should. It's called the judgment of God and I see evidence of it being poured out even now - as for Israel? The LORD shall destroy her enemies. It is written. Read Obadiah. Israel is not going anywhere. It's her neighbors that are going. Gaza shall be emptied. Read Obadiah. It's all there.

Sounds about right.

article-lifting-0604.jpg

Wow, look at me, worked up to the 10 pounders.

Sounds about right.

I just read the article and was going to post it, for those who haven't its a good read.

Seems the relationship between the US and Israel is sinking and well its about time, we do not need a parasitic relationship with any country.

We know that America's fall is at hand when she is no longer standing with Israel as she should. It's called the judgment of God and I see evidence of it being poured out even now - as for Israel? The LORD shall destroy her enemies. It is written. Read Obadiah. Israel is not going anywhere. It's her neighbors that are going. Gaza shall be emptied. Read Obadiah. It's all there.
where was god prior to 1947?

today's political state of israel is not mentioned in the bible.

Sounds about right.

It is, Ezekiel Prophecy.

Sounds about right.

Oh yes it is! Obadiah is a short book. (VERY) Read it.

Sounds about right.

It is, Ezekiel Prophecy.

That too but I believe Obadiah's prophecy must precede Ezekiel's, Daniyel, because the Russian led Islamic army that marches against Israel spies out Israel as unwalled, no bars on their windows either and at rest. That cannot happen until her neighbors disappear - the description I see from the prophets - combined - appears to be nuclear as Egypt will become a land that is uninhabitable even for animals - also note that the neighbor nations surrounding Israel are not listed in Ezekiels' list of Islamic nations that will march with Russia such as Iran. (Persia) So this tells me that Obadiah's prophecy will first take place and all those neighboring nations shall be destroyed and Gaza shall be emptied as it is written. ( in Obadiah)

On look, another thread about how the Israel-US relationship is failing :rolleyes:
We've been hearing this forever. Let us know when something ACTUALLY happens *yawn*

On look, another thread about how the Israel-US relationship is failing :rolleyes:
We've been hearing this forever. Let us know when something ACTUALLY happens *yawn*
Every now and then 'The world is sick of Israel' and new stories are being made, was a wonderful day thou.

New Topics

Forum List

Back